Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Nightlife, Events, Days out (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f70/)
-   -   Did anyone find a skull? (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f70/did-anyone-find-a-skull-54384.html)

Tealeaf 09-08-2010 23:24

Did anyone find a skull?

I'm pretty sure that a week ago or so someone came on here asking or a skull or skeleton or something similar...I offered an alternative and now I can find no record. Is summat funny going on? Can anyone explain what appears to be something paranormal?

BERNADETTE 09-08-2010 23:27

re: Did anyone find a skull?

Was it not Katex asking for a skeleton for the "Ossy Players" next production???

Neil 10-08-2010 00:24

re: Did anyone find a skull?

Here is the thread http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f...ton-54305.html

cashman 10-08-2010 08:07

Re: Did anyone find a skull?

Katex did the thread T, you offered n alternative, to which i posted a daft reply, next morning the posts had vanished, like much else does these days.:rolleyes:

jaysay 10-08-2010 09:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 835525)
Kate did the thread T, you offered n alternative, to which i posted a daft reply, next morning the posts had vanished, like much else does these days.:rolleyes:

If I've told you once I've told you a million time cashy don't exaggerate:D

katex 10-08-2010 10:19

Quote:

Katex did the thread T, you offered n alternative, to which i posted a daft reply, next morning the posts had vanished, like much else does these days.:rolleyes:

Eeew yeh Cashy, where did they go ? Didn't think it was worth a deletion ... was funny.

Think that Romps may have sorted something out for us. Not an easy thing to acquire.

Romps 10-08-2010 10:24

Should not be a poblem Kate, have asked my my science tech pal.. There are a few bits missing, next time I go into work I will take a pic for you to see if its ok. xx Will be like looking at an xray!!!!

jaysay 10-08-2010 10:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Romps (Post 835561)
Should not be a poblem Kate, have asked my my science tech pal.. There are a few bits missing, next time I go into work I will take a pic for you to see if its ok. xx Will be like looking at an xray!!!!

A few bits missing hay Romps, didn't once belong to Long John Silver did it:D

katex 10-08-2010 10:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Romps (Post 835561)

Thanks Romps .. did spot your post on Facebook re. this. Don't think many people in the audience will notice the odd missing rib. :)

Romps 10-08-2010 19:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 835565)
A few bits missing hay Romps, didn't once belong to Long John Silver did it:D

A Ha, me hearties.......... me thinks it might!!!!!!

Neil 10-08-2010 20:35

Quote:

I had a look and the chat type posts have been removed because it was in the buy sell section where posts are only allowed about the item.

katex 10-08-2010 21:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neil (Post 835847)
I had a look and the chat type posts have been removed because it was in the buy sell section where posts are only allowed about the item.

I see ... did puzzle where to put it because it was a 'borrow' item, so thought you would remove the thread to another forum.

Anyway folks, Tealeaf offered his parrot skeleton and we wondered what he was doing with this, then Cashy replied that it was probably the only bird he had ever pulled .... :D:D

Tealeaf 10-08-2010 21:55

Hmmm....the one thing about my parrot skeleton is that it's talked more sense than all of the other birds I've pulled.

katex 10-08-2010 23:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tealeaf (Post 836041)
Hmmm....the one thing about my parrot skeleton is that it's talked more sense than all of the other birds I've pulled.

Actually, think your parrot was male Tealeaf, and his chatter of "Whose a pretty boy then ?" was worrying.

jaysay 11-08-2010 09:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by katex (Post 836074)
Actually, think your parrot was male Tealeaf, and his chatter of "Whose a pretty boy then ?" was worrying.

oooh stop it it off;)