Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Nightlife, Events, Days out (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f70/)
-   -   STUDENT TRAFFIC FREEKS N GEEKS VS ACTION MAN N BARBIE - Burnley - Lava (nightclub) (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f70/student-traffic-freeks-n-geeks-vs-action-man-n-barbie-burnley-lava-nightclub-57396.html)

SarahLouise 02-04-2011 21:51

STUDENT TRAFFIC FREEKS N GEEKS VS ACTION MAN N BARBIE - Burnley - Lava (nightclub)

★★★★★★★★STUDENT TRAFFIC RETURNS...... ★★★★★★★★

★★FREEKS "N" GEEKS VS ACTION MAN "N" BARBIE★★

★★★★EASTER SPECIAL★★★★

★★MONDAY 11TH APRIL 2011★★

★★LAVA IGNITE BURNLEY★★

★★10PM - 2.30AM★★

♪♫STUDENT TRAFFIC DJs♫♪

♬♬♬JOHN ASHLEY & DARREN ALDERFIELD♬♬♬

♪♫R&B/DANCE/DnB/DUBSTEP/GRIME/ELECTRO/FUNKY HOUSE/RETRO♫♪

Heyaaa I'm Sarah you may know me from my threads on accy web :-D!

At the moment I'm am selling tickets for lava ignite in Burnley :) For the 'STUDENT TRAFFIC FREEKS N GEEKS VS ACTION MAN N BARBIE' night on the 11th april. I have sold the tickets before and got a very good responsive (Earned nearly £200 pounds for the club on my own) So you can guarantee this is not a con hahaha.

The student night event doesn't come around very often that is why it is so popular. And you are definitely in for a good night. Its a great way for students to get a feel of the night life and enjoy a very active night.
The slight defect is that its quite a late night because it starts at 10pm and finishes at 2:30 in the morning, so it is ideal to go in a large group and propperly plan out your nights transport. I have been before and have alot of friends who go there.

Well anyway student night is aimed at 'students' aged between 16-19 but there isn't a strict age limit for example the club will allow say a couple of years older or lets say a year or two year younger.

The tickets are £5 and I am able to meet/ drop the tickets off anywhere in accrington, and also at Blackburn college and around town. Sorry this thread is a little late, There has been a lot of demand for these tickets, so ive just had chance to post a thread on here, to see if anybody else is interested :-)!

If you would like to know more information on the event/ tickets just send me a pm and I can answer your questions :-D!

Thanks again!
Sarah Louise!!
xxxxx

(Some of the things that you can look forwards too :-D!)
16+ CLUBBING
★LIVE STAGE GAMES
★FREE GEEK GLASSES
★FREE CAMO PAINT
★FREE MIX CDs
★FREE £100 APOLLO CINEMA VOUCHER
★FANCY DRESS FREEK
★FANCY DRESS GEEK
★EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED
★FANCY DRESS ACTION MAN
★FANCY DRESS BARBIE
★PHOTOGRAPHERS