Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f71/)
-   -   Poor Tinks!!!!! (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f71/poor-tinks-13666.html)

garinda 28-07-2005 09:15

Re: Poor Tinks!!!!!

Apparently she's been trying to type on the monitor she is attached to, thinking she can get on Accy Web!!!!;)

No Accy Web and no fags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!:(

Send her a big Rindy hug when you see her this afternoon, mthead and Slinks.XXXX

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Tks )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) ))

Ooops too hard!:D

(((((((((((((((((Tinks)))))))))))))))))))))

MUMMIBOO 28-07-2005 10:38

Get better soon tinks, you poor blighter.

slinky 28-07-2005 11:28

I will be going to see the ****** today.
So I will give her all your best wishes..................THANKS everyone!!!

Specially GARINDA and CASHMAN who kept me entertained last night while waiting for news.

garinda 28-07-2005 11:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by slinky
I will be going to see the ****** today.
So I will give her all your best wishes..................THANKS everyone!!!

Specially GARINDA and CASHMAN who kept me entertained last night while waiting for news.

Hi Babe, it was one of the weirdest nights ever, she would laugh to know how we wiled away the time 'til we had news she was ok.:)

Give the lil tinker all our love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

slinky 28-07-2005 11:54

Will do rindy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cashman 28-07-2005 11:59

she would have enjoyed last night lol, glad we could help in some small way. tell her she was MISSED.

slinky 28-07-2005 12:02

Yes I will do cashman.
At least it gave everyone the chance of a early night!!!! hehehehehe

garinda 28-07-2005 12:05

Yes, and the jokes she claimed as hers when she told them to me, when you had texted them to her, mean she gets NO grapes.;)

slinky 28-07-2005 12:10

Definatly NO grapes for tinks for that one..................little ****** HOW DARE SHE take my jokes as hers..............................tut tut

grannyclaret 28-07-2005 12:39

glad to know she's getting better,,even if ive never seen her ,i feel i know her,,,

fireman 28-07-2005 12:50

Get well soon Tinks it's all that blushing that caused this. Think of all the time in the next few weeks that all you can do is sit in front of the computer. Take it easy we are all thinking about you. x Ian

slinky 28-07-2005 19:01

hI GUYS!!!!!
Went to see tinks this afternoon, she is doing well. She is in a bit of pain but nothing unusual. She was a little tired from the Morphine they gave her, but she is fine.
She says thankyou for all the well wishes, she laughed at rindy saying she would be trying to log into accyweb on the monitor. Actually that caused her quite alot of pain through laughing at it. Anyway I will be going to see her again tomorrow so will keep you posted.

simon 28-07-2005 20:19

Thanks Slinky :)

slinky 28-07-2005 20:35

MThead came around to pick her children up from mine earlier. He said she is looking alot better and more awake. Still painful but she is looking healthier.

Margaret Pilkington 28-07-2005 20:35

Get well soon tinkerbelle......make sure that your family give you a bit of pampering.