Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f71/)
-   -   Ianto.W's very own Hourly karma report (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f71/ianto-ws-very-own-hourly-karma-report-24454.html)

Less 27-09-2006 14:06

Ianto.W's very own Hourly karma report

There you go Ianto.W I thought if you had a place of your own you could keep us up to date with whats happening to your karma without having to stick it in all the other threads where no-one wants to read about it.

I'll start you off with:-

As reported in Fisticuffs at HBC

Quote:

Ianto.W= My lips are sealed another anonomous removal for having an opinion!
It's up to you to keep it up to date though, the rest of us are busy!

garinda 27-09-2006 14:40

Re: Ianto.W's very own Hourly karma report

'I weally, weally wuv u.'

Oh hang on, I have to give him some before I can quote it.:D

Tinkerbelle 27-09-2006 16:03

OMG! I really do need to get some specs! :cool: I thought the title was hourly korma report, I thought you were inviting Ianto.W round for a curry :eek: I was wondering were all our invites were.

Less 27-09-2006 16:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle
OMG! I really do need to get some specs! :cool: I thought the title was hourly korma report, I thought you were inviting Ianto.W round for a curry :eek: I was wondering were all our invites were.

Talking of kormas, one of my neighbours is doing a really nice smelling meal, it's wafting through my kitchen window, I wonder if I was to knock on their door and put on an endearing smile they would adopt me?

WillowTheWhisp 27-09-2006 16:19

1 Attachment(s)
You never know Less. :)

Ianto.W. 27-09-2006 18:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less
There you go Ianto.W I thought if you had a place of your own you could keep us up to date with whats happening to your karma without having to stick it in all the other threads where no-one wants to read about it.

I'll start you off with:-

As reported in Fisticuffs at HBC

It's up to you to keep it up to date though, the rest of us are busy!

With your sort who needs enemies, you are exactly what Jambutty said about you!

Billcat 27-09-2006 19:36

While it is always very nice to have folks appreciate one's efforts, why spend time worrying about karma? Aren't there enough real problems?

I'd rather have a proper pint in a proper pub! Mmmmmm!

Neil 27-09-2006 19:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less
I wonder if I was to knock on their door and put on an endearing smile they would adopt me?

Do they have a labrador? :D

Neil 27-09-2006 19:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle
OMG! I really do need to get some specs! :cool:

It's MThead that needs the specs :p

Ianto.W. 27-09-2006 19:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billcat
While it is always very nice to have folks appreciate one's efforts, why spend time worrying about karma? Aren't there enough real problems?

I'd rather have a proper pint in a proper pub! Mmmmmm!

:engsmil: It's not the karma it's the hurtfull comments that in the main, are annonomous. To seek to start a thread to attack another member, is the lowest form of wit, I peronally am strong enough to treat this person with
the contempt he has attracted, furthermore his like are food and drink to decent people.:rolleyes:

poppy 27-09-2006 20:04

You don't seem strong enough.

Wynonie Harris 27-09-2006 20:30

You just wait til he's had a bottle or two of Merlot. He'll take anybody on then!

Ianto.W. 27-09-2006 21:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris
You just wait til he's had a bottle or two of Merlot. He'll take anybody on then!

:engsmil: God Winnie not you as well, I only have eyes for one poor lonely chap,take it all COWARDS, as Whinnone Harris said it's only a number on the top of the page. I need not the stimulation of wine that is to help my blood count, but my dignity I hold dear. Thanks every body and Goodbye.

Wynonie Harris 27-09-2006 21:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ianto.W.
Thanks every body and Goodbye.

Now, now, Ianto, don't be such a big girl's blouse!

garinda 27-09-2006 23:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ianto.W.
:engsmil: God Winnie not you as well, I only have eyes for one poor lonely chap,take it all COWARDS, as Whinnone Harris said it's only a number on the top of the page. I need not the stimulation of wine that is to help my blood count, but my dignity I hold dear. Thanks every body and Goodbye.

Come on Ian calm down, ignore the banter and carry on posting.

If anyone has an abusive karma comment, rather than just silly or stupid one, report it to the mods and they'll deal with it.

By the way I am the Queen of the grand dramatic exits on Accy Web, closely followed by my lady-in-waiting Less.:D