Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f71/)
-   -   Rotary club floored me! (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f71/rotary-club-floored-me-27067.html)

accymel 24-12-2006 16:03

Rotary club floored me!

:eek: :eek: :eek: Sorry just in a state of shock - there really is a santa!!! :surprise: :notworthy

He has dropped off some presents for the kids & he knew their names altho got me wrong hehehehe, errrr im in shock - i asked in total surprise - how did he know where & who & how, he just said we just know & left:D

So who where what & how did they know ?

garinda 24-12-2006 16:06

Re: Rotary club floored me!

That's really nice.

Well done whoever did it.

The true spirit of Christmas.:D

(Hurries off to see if the secret Santa has been to PondaRindy Villas.:D)

accymel 24-12-2006 16:10

I know im totally shocked i thought the guy had wrong house at 1st, but i think my face said it all that angels & saints dont visit often LOL

I must break more mirrors:D not many things have me needing those heart shockers :eek::D

garinda 24-12-2006 16:15

I hope you've taken off your 'Bah humbug' Christmas hat now then.:D

Hope you and your family have a great Christmas hun. x

Doug 24-12-2006 16:20

That’s really nice Mel, it’s pleasing to know people care, couldn’t happen to a nice family having said that I think the mothers a bit of dodgy bird.

Have a fantastic Day Tomorrow and have a fantastic New Year. Hope to see you On Boxing Day?

accymel 24-12-2006 16:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 356217)
I hope you've taken off your 'Bah humbug' Christmas hat now then.:D

Hope you and your family have a great Christmas hun. x

Yes i've removed it [now feel guilty about being humbug] actually on top of the world when my heart stop racing lol:D

How come we are the chosen ones or know?

I will now hun:D & hope u have a very merry christmas too hun:D xxx

SPUGGIE J 24-12-2006 16:23

Oh dear so much shock and just before Christmas. ;) Well did you stop believing in Santa and thats why he forgot your name. :p

accymel 24-12-2006 16:32

LOL its been a good xmas eve - well the kids must of been really good this year dunno about me tho :o pmsl

Melly is happy:D:D:D:D:D:D

shillelagh 24-12-2006 16:34

Just thinking Santa must have been in the Oaklea last night and saw you wearing the hat mel and thought that he'd take pity on your kids and come a day early to show you that you shouldnt wear a bah humbug hat - it should be more like tinks - plaits and all!!! :D

accymel 24-12-2006 16:43

Well i got surprised this year LOL!!!

THANK YOU to whoever it was that put us forward & THANK YOU to the Rotary club too :notworthy :thumbsup: :D

cashman 24-12-2006 19:14

hey mel its really great to read some good news for a change,hope you n your kids have a great christmas.:)

cherokee 24-12-2006 22:23

:) Ah mel thats lovely and a really nice surprise for you and the children..i hope you have a great xmas hun and it was great to meet our very own quiz queen last night..:)

katex 24-12-2006 22:40

Oh hek, that's brought tears to me eyes .. sure went to deserving kids if they are yours Mel ... :)

harwood red 24-12-2006 23:55

Awww thats lovely mel... and glad it brought back your christmas spirit :)