Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f71/)
-   -   Mario died at the weekend (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f71/mario-died-at-the-weekend-2719.html)

Jo 29-09-2003 08:33

Mario died at the weekend

ONLY JOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D
He's been healthily bounding round the house as usual!!
But that made you all feel REALLY GUILTY didn't it!!!
he he he!!
Serves you all right, you nasty pieces of work!! :D

lettie 29-09-2003 14:51

Re: Mario died at the weekend

[smiley=flamethrower.gif]    You rotten sod Jo, I was all upset when I read the title.   I honestly didn't think you would be capable of such a dastardly deed, Have you no shame???

Thought only I would do something like that [smiley=angel.gif]

Jo 29-09-2003 14:57

he he he  ;D
Actually I have to say I felt a bit guilty myself after I'd written it,  :'( and every time I clicked back on General Chat and the title came up, I felt a bit sad.  :( I'm a bit supersticious you see, should never tempt fate... poor Mario. As soon as everyone's felt guilty I think I'll erase this title.....  ;)

Jo 29-09-2003 14:59

ps. just saw I wrote "ONLY JOING" instead of only JOKING (have now modified my error). Maybe Joing will turn into a new word for telling nasty jokes, named after me! ;D ;D

lettie 29-09-2003 15:00

;D  Don't like to tempt fate myself if truth be known, but I always think what will be, will be. :-*

Jo 29-09-2003 15:06

Che sara sara. That's true, and I think every decision you make that takes you along a particular road is the right one. things happen for a reason, no point looking back. gosh, this could be a good topic to start.....

ANNE 29-09-2003 16:06

Never tempt fate.
Always try to remember what comes around goes around and vice virsa three fold.

janet 29-09-2003 16:09

nasty jo, nearly got out mario's photo then to have a good cry i'll leave him in my picture file till i get a frame for him. I hope he knows what a bad, bad mummy you are. lets hope nothing happens to him or wont you feel GUILTY. :'(

happyone 29-09-2003 20:20

i ask my mommy what would i be  will ib handsome she said NO YOU UGLY SOD  :'(

Jo 30-09-2003 07:16

Janet, I was hoping you wouldn't see this title, knew you'd be upset, sorry girl, didn't mean to be so nasty, just wanted to get my own back on those nasty, nasty rabbit eaters!!  :)

Mik Dickinson 30-09-2003 08:25

Well when he finally does.Could you freeze him for me and Happyone.I will collect him and me and Happyone will devour him.I mean if and when he finallly does at least that way he can be of some use.OOOPPPs sorry only Joing

Jo 30-09-2003 09:50

Are you sure you are only Joing or were you taking the Miky?

malibu 30-09-2003 22:59

Jo my little heart stopped for a moment when I read that Mario had died. Bless him I hope he did not read what you put. ;)

Tealeaf 01-10-2003 09:36

Would he have gone to heaven had he died or is he a bad, bad bunny?

Jo 01-10-2003 10:31

Oh, definitely to Heaven I think! anyway Tealeaf, where've you been the last few days? Had to actually work have you? Me too, unfortunately, just here for a quickie today!