Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f71/)
-   -   Summer Holidays :D (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f71/summer-holidays-d-32380.html)

XxEmziexX 21-07-2007 21:56

Summer Holidays :D

Has anyone got anything nice planned for the summer holidays?

I'm going to be going away to the caravan for the summer looking forward to it lol :cool:

Lilly 21-07-2007 22:00

Re: Summer Holidays :D

Not going abroad this year,staying in this country.Is it too much to hope for some better weather?It's going to be a long 6 weeks with the children off school if this foul weather persists:(.Hope everybody who's going away has a fab time with equally fab weather:D

XxEmziexX 21-07-2007 22:04

I'm sure the weather will be a bit nicer than today at least lol ;D

flashy 22-07-2007 09:11

already been to Belgium, not planning on going anywhere else, just day trips every week, anyone any ideas where i can take the reecey one? i know i started a thread about this at easter, but has anyone anymore ideas? sorted out gullivers world already £10.30 each in so i reckon thats cheap enough, has anyone been recently?

mez 22-07-2007 10:13

i have my summer holiday for this year, i went to bulgaria with my friends..we were going to kracow in sept/oct but have had to put that aside as some of my friends are having operations shortly so going april/may next year instead.

cashman 22-07-2007 10:21

been twice to spain already,was considering a short break down devon but weathers made that a no-no,so will wait till october n back to spain.;)

fc:stanley 22-07-2007 11:30

Been spain in april and then going back in september so staying in england this summer because its cheaper so where having a change and going camping down south.

Margaret Pilkington 22-07-2007 11:32

I am off to Folkestone and France (only a day trip to France) at the end of this month......I am the wheelchair attendant for my dear old Ma.
We usually have a brilliant time...like a couple of unruly kids.
Then at the beginning of September I am going away with my daughter and her family....down to Devon. My daughter starts Uni in September so it will be good for her to get a bit of relaxation before her course starts.

I could have been going to Thailand to meet up with my niece......but i can't go because I will be on childminding duties while daughter is at Uni.

Those are my plans so far.

Sara 22-07-2007 12:39

Been to Turkey for 10 days had a brilliant time, came back last Monday and back to work tomorrow. Then at the back end of August going to Ireland for a week, like the majority on here hoping for some decent weather.

garinda 22-07-2007 15:45

I'm staying at home, enjoying the lovely weather, this summer.:D

Though I have got a week on a Greek island in September, and a week in Gran Canaria in November, to look forward to, in case I need to top up my tan.

lancsdave 22-07-2007 15:58

Ours depends on wether the passport office stop peeing about :mad:

Lolly 22-07-2007 16:24

I've already been to Holland this year, and am just going to the caravan near Garstang for a week in September. Going to Cyprus early next year and then to the Scilly Isles later on in the year.

garinda 22-07-2007 16:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by lancsdave (Post 452431)
Ours depends on wether the passport office stop peeing about :mad:

Are they messing about?

Hope it's sorted for you soon.

harwood red 22-07-2007 16:42

Have been away on a long girlie weekend to my friends villa in spain....just met up with my mum to pass my kids over :D as they are going away on hol with them for the week...then middle of aug me and kids are flying off to sunny Turkey for two weeks :)

lancsdave 22-07-2007 17:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 452455)
Are they messing about?

Hope it's sorted for you soon.

They are not convinced Mel is who she says she is... suppose you can't blame em really :rofl38: