Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f71/)
-   -   Xfactor sing off (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f71/xfactor-sing-off-34280.html)

slinky 20-10-2007 18:21

Xfactor sing off

OMG

HOPE and singing Umbrella :mad::mad:

What a nightmare!! they sounded awful!! I HOPE they take their UMBRELLA'S and fall off the face of the earth!! what a awful group.

panther 20-10-2007 18:35

Re: Xfactor sing off

I thought the same too slinky but for some reason they all thought it was great!!!!
was they listening or watching!!!/????....emmmmm

BERNADETTE 20-10-2007 18:37

Get over to BBC1 for real entertainment. Strictly Come Dancing is great!!!!

Bonnyboy 20-10-2007 18:38

Our Budgie liked 'em, he was singin' his little head off :rolleyes:

Polly_45 20-10-2007 18:39

Well i thought the same dreadful,i didnt get what the tall dark girl was doing totally looked out of place..

panther 20-10-2007 18:40

for some reason that doesnt appeal to me bernadette:(
find it quite boring!

maybe they should use the public and not these z-list celebritys, now that would be a challenge;)

BERNADETTE 20-10-2007 18:51

I think it is challenging to the celebs but each to their own. I love it look forward to it every year.

david1 20-10-2007 21:28

Is this another money scam by I.T.V?

sparkie 20-10-2007 21:41

and the bottom 2 are. . . . . . . . . .

kimberly and aleisha

sparkie 20-10-2007 21:43

God help whoever voted for Hope and Leon!!!

There must be a lot of tone deaf people in the UK!!!

cherokee 20-10-2007 22:42

Dont think neither of those lasses should have been in final tonight . there were others that were awful that should have been there .
slinky im with you HOPE omg dreadful!!!

slinky 20-10-2007 22:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by cherokee (Post 483399)
Dont think neither of those lasses should have been in final tonight . there were others that were awful that should have been there .
slinky im with you HOPE omg dreadful!!!

To be honest when I listened to them, I felt embarrassed for them

Mr Aleks 20-10-2007 23:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by slinky (Post 483318)
OMG

HOPE and singing Umbrella :mad::mad:

What a nightmare!! they sounded awful!! I HOPE they take their UMBRELLA'S and fall off the face of the earth!! what a awful group.

You sound suprised. They are all shi7e

slinky 20-10-2007 23:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aleks (Post 483414)
You sound suprised. They are all shi7e

Frigging hell, I agree with you on something.....print screen, this will probably never happen again :rolleyes:

Lilly 21-10-2007 09:39

I thought that last night's show was abysmal. The worst so far.

beechy 21-10-2007 10:32

it all reminds me of the old wrestling matches
on tv staged managed for maximum enjoyment
the judges are the the real stars

slinky 11-11-2007 00:12

Well well well .... Andy has gone. I think they made the correct decision, although Beverly's rendition of ' BEAUTIFUL ' by James Blunt was not good in the least.:( But on the whole, she has been stronger vocally than Andy each week.

same Difference - Scissor sisters :eek: I really really enjoyed it ........ and yes that shocks me to even say it, but I did.

And another thing that shocks me to say is HOPE did very well with the Amy winehouse too :rolleyes: what's going on!!

Next week I think bottom 2 will be

Leon and same difference ........... with same difference leaving.;)

BERNADETTE 11-11-2007 00:15

When does this rubbish finish? Maybe then you can watch some decent telly with Strictly:D

slinky 11-11-2007 00:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by BERNADETTE (Post 491958)
When does this rubbish finish? Maybe then you can watch some decent telly with Strictly:D

It finishes when they have a winner I think :D:p

cherokee 11-11-2007 00:17

I really enjoyed same difference tonight . im just amazed they got this far although each week they seem to improve.

andy was the right choice to leave tonight . he had no passion in what he seems to sing .

hope did much much better than last week , but still dont rate them very much .

and the dreaded rhydian did an absolute sterling job .

Loui walsh needs to sort himself out hes really nasty this series . and watching him and simon has me in hysterics .

all in all was worst show of the series IMO..

grannyclaret 11-11-2007 00:19

x factor dosent push any of my buttons,:D,,,,,,,,,,hey thats modern talk....:o

slinky 11-11-2007 00:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by cherokee (Post 491963)

Loui walsh needs to sort himself out hes really nasty this series . and watching him and simon has me in hysterics .

Yeah, I pee'ed myself laughing tonight when Simon said " I can say what I want Loui " GOD that was so stroppy teenager like :D

BERNADETTE 11-11-2007 00:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by slinky (Post 491970)
Yeah, I pee'ed myself laughing tonight when Simon said " I can say what I want Loui " GOD that was so stroppy teenager like :D

They remind me of kids in a school playground:p

garinda 11-11-2007 00:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by slinky (Post 491954)
Well well well .... Andy has gone. I think they made the correct decision, although Beverly's rendition of ' BEAUTIFUL ' by James Blunt was not good in the least.:( But on the whole, she has been stronger vocally than Andy each week.

same Difference - Scissor sisters :eek: I really really enjoyed it ........ and yes that shocks me to even say it, but I did.

And another thing that shocks me to say is HOPE did very well with the Amy winehouse too :rolleyes: what's going on!!

Next week I think bottom 2 will be

Leon and same difference ........... with same difference leaving.;)

Blimey, I agree with every word.:eek::D

Hope, and the Carpenter incest twins were good, though top place must go to Riddy.

He made the hairs stand up on my skin.

Which was weird, as I wasn't wearing it at the time.:D

cherokee 11-11-2007 00:28

I think loui came back with a mission this year . lol dont think he,ll do another one . although hed prob be to frightened of gettin his nose pushed out lol

Hey slinks did ya see lats years auditions , ? esp the one when a woman came in and said she was founder of the loui walsh fanclub and it had abot 100 members i think . omg i was falling about laughing ..

cherokee 11-11-2007 00:29

Hello rindy love;):D

garinda 11-11-2007 00:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by cherokee (Post 491976)
Hello rindy love;):D

Hey up hun x

slinky 11-11-2007 00:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 491974)
Blimey, I agree with every word.:eek::D

Hope, and the Carpenter incest twins were good, though top place must go to Riddy.

He made the hairs stand up on my skin.

Which was weird, as I wasn't wearing it at the time.:D

LMAO :D:D

BUT ...... I think the costumes are getting worse :( Give em a ring rindy and give em a few tips :)

That dress on Beverly :eek::eek: NO NO NO, it doesn;t matter how many pairs of tummy control knickers she had on, that dress was BAD!! :(

slinky 11-11-2007 00:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by cherokee (Post 491975)

Hey slinks did ya see lats years auditions , ? esp the one when a woman came in and said she was founder of the loui walsh fanclub and it had abot 100 members i think . omg i was falling about laughing ..

the only thing that sticks in my mind from last year was ' THE CAT WOMEN ':eek:

cherokee 11-11-2007 00:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by slinky (Post 491978)

BUT ...... I think the costumes are getting worse :( Give em a ring rindy and give em a few tips :)

That dress on Beverly :eek::eek: NO NO NO, it doesn;t matter how many pairs of tummy control knickers she had on, that dress was BAD!! :(

control knickers roflmao!!!
:rofl38::rofl38::rofl38:omg have you seen those ? they were on tv other day .

cherokee 11-11-2007 00:35

:eek:
Quote:

Originally Posted by slinky (Post 491979)
the only thing that sticks in my mind from last year was ' THE CAT WOMEN ':eek:

AH awimbaway ???? scarey :eek::D

garinda 11-11-2007 00:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by slinky (Post 491978)

Oh dear. That dress.:eek:

She's a good lookin' women, but that dress was BAD!

Cut on the bias, and showing her tummy every time she moved.

Bad design...even with the matching khaki (Persian word for crap coloured) eyeshadow.

slinky 11-11-2007 00:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by cherokee (Post 491981)
:eek:

AH awimbaway ???? scarey :eek::D

That's the one :eek: I will never forget them 2. And the shock on their faces when they were told to ' go away in short jerky movements ' :D

garinda 11-11-2007 00:38

I bet it's that fanny who shows them how to dance that choses the outfits.

Him they had judging before Lulu Walsh came back.

slinky 11-11-2007 00:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 491985)
I bet it's that fanny who shows them how to dance that choses the outfits.

Him they had judging before Lulu Walsh came back.

It might me, but bloody hell he is easy on the eye :) I wouldn't kick him out of bed for farting, put it that way phwaaaaa

cherokee 11-11-2007 00:42

I Just Love Some Of The Expressins When People Get Told They Are Rubbish . They Look At The Judges In Disgust . Hahahaha

garinda 11-11-2007 00:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by slinky (Post 491986)
It might me, but bloody hell he is easy on the eye :) I wouldn't kick him out of bed for farting, put it that way phwaaaaa

Take a good book to bed with you though.

I'm not seeing you bow legged in the morning, after a night with him.:D

cherokee 11-11-2007 00:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by slinky (Post 491986)

Nope your eyesights just fine hun hehe its not just you .:D

slinky 11-11-2007 00:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 491989)
Take a good book to bed with you though.

I'm not seeing you bow legged in the morning, after a night with him.:D

God I bet he could get in some positions :rolleyes:

Look what ya done now Rindy, I'm slavering :D

garinda 11-11-2007 00:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by slinky (Post 491992)
God I bet he could get in some positions :rolleyes:

Look what ya done now Rindy, I'm slavering :D

Yeah, but you might end up off work too.

http://www.theflickchicks.com/images...ists%20321.jpg

slinky 11-11-2007 00:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 491993)
Yeah, but you might end up off work too.

http://www.theflickchicks.com/images...ists%20321.jpg

LMAO ..... I gave up work in September ..... BRING IT ON hahaha :D

cherokee 11-11-2007 00:50

by eck slinky you look quite relaxed there lmao!!!! hahahaha

garinda 11-11-2007 00:50

There's a joke here somewhere... something about why keep a dog, when you can lick yourself.:D

slinky 11-11-2007 00:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by cherokee (Post 491996)
by eck slinky you look quite relaxed there lmao!!!! hahahaha

I was watching t.v when that pic was taken ...... I decided to put my feet up for the night lmao :D:D

cherokee 11-11-2007 00:57

Yeah but did ya have to sit on the coffee table ? lmao

slinky 17-11-2007 22:39

So Alisha is out!!!

Poor sharon has no one to mentor now :rolleyes:

She is the first impartial judge this series!! hehe should be fun!! :D

Lilly 24-11-2007 21:18

Well, fancy that! :eek:

Beverley has been voted out and Phoebe and the woo woo girls (aka Hope) live to sing another day.

I was surprised when it went down to the public vote and it turned out that Beverley got the fewest votes.

Gayle 24-11-2007 21:46

Clearly Sharon knew that Beverley had the lowest vote because she said she was saying Beverley and it would be obvious why in a few minutes. She knew that the public vote would keep Hope in so even though I think she would have voted them out she left it for the public vote to decide - have I made sense? :D

Lilly 24-11-2007 21:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gayle (Post 497586)
Clearly Sharon knew that Beverley had the lowest vote because she said she was saying Beverley and it would be obvious why in a few minutes. She knew that the public vote would keep Hope in so even though I think she would have voted them out she left it for the public vote to decide - have I made sense? :D

Oh yes, definitely.

I was just surprised when it went to deadlock that Beverley had the least votes.

West Ender 24-11-2007 21:52

It was said in the paper, a couple of weeks ago, that the voting is rigged (well there's a surprise). Mind you, I watched tonight and I didn't like Beverley's interpretation of "Without You". Only Harry Nilsson can sing that song as far as I'm concerned, I've never heard a better version. ;)

Lilly 24-11-2007 21:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by West Ender (Post 497589)
I didn't like Beverley's interpretation of "Without You". Only Harry Nilsson can sing that song as far as I'm concerned, I've never heard a better version. ;)

Oh I don't know.

Mariah Carey had a good go at it. :D

Lilly 24-11-2007 21:59

I didn't take to Rhydian at first but I really like him now.

He has got as good a male voice as Leona Lewis has a female voice.

I want him to win. I don't want someone bland like Niki winning, she'll just be another Steve Brookstein.

Gayle 24-11-2007 22:03

I love Rhydian. I think you're right about Niki, I think she's bland - fantastic voice but bland. I don't think Rhydian will be a popstar but he'll be mega - look at Russell Watson!

AccyMad 25-11-2007 19:57

Sorry but can't agree about Rhydian - yes when he did the Phantom of the Opera thing he was really good but when he sings an 'ordinary' (for want of a better word) song as he did tonight he's nothing special - in fact the whole lot of them this year are bland and no-one really stands out as special but it looks like Simon's pushing for Hopeless to win - woohoo!

cherokee 25-11-2007 21:40

Well i was staying at friends this weekend and although it was on it had little volume so i missed the comments .
I was shocked when beverly went though she far out did hopeless everyweek .
Imo Rydian has only had one good week and that was phantom . hes a great voice but in the right place. but not an xfactor winner
I got the impression that simon knows that hope will be gone next week they are getting worse .
and finally i wouldnt be surprised if Same difference didnt get in to last two with nikki purely on the fun factor basis..

garinda 25-11-2007 22:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by cherokee (Post 497853)
Well i was staying at friends this weekend and although it was on it had little volume so i missed the comments .
I was shocked when beverly went though she far out did hopeless everyweek .
Imo Rydian has only had one good week and that was phantom . hes a great voice but in the right place. but not an xfactor winner
I got the impression that simon knows that hope will be gone next week they are getting worse .
and finally i wouldnt be surprised if Same difference didnt get in to last two with nikki purely on the fun factor basis..

Have to disagree. I think Rhydian's 'Somewhere' was the very best of some great performances, the only bad week for him was 'Go West', and at least it was funny.

I've seen West Side Story umpteen times, including the West End and on Broadway, and nowhere was the song presented with more emotion. I'd have been on my feet at the end of his version.

Rhydi to win.:D

Gayle 26-11-2007 08:43

Agreed, Garinda, he's an amazing singer.

Although perhaps he's not really the right winner of this contest where they seem to be looking for a popstar who can sell chart records. He's a stage performer and a concert filler, not a three minute single type of act.

cherokee 26-11-2007 22:56

Dont get me wrong rydian has a great voice i just think he,s on the wrong show . he is definately ALW material .. but he is way out of his comfort zone with the x factor stuff.

Lolly 27-11-2007 17:33

Its been reported today that this is going to be the winners debut single:

YouTube - Whitney Houston and Mariah Carey When you believe

It was originally in the film The Prince Of Egypt, by Whitney and Mariah.

Lilly 08-12-2007 21:23

Well, I think that the right three are through to the final.:)

Rhydian, Same Difference and Leon.

Niki is out of the competition....Thank God!!

I never liked her. To me, her voice is bland and she doesn't look clean. She looks sweaty, like she hasn't had a shower. :eek:

I really enjoyed the show tonight. :D:D

AccyMad 09-12-2007 14:56

Personally, I didn't think Rhydian's version of 'You'll Never Walk Alone' was that good, I've heard it sung better by a football crowd! As for Same Difference, hope little miss butter-wouldn't melt is proud of getting them through using emotional blackmail - not so nice & sweet now are they??? Really hope Leon wins now :)

derekgas 09-12-2007 15:01

I have thought all the way through that same difference would go down well at Butlins, and last night did nothing to change my opinion, I preffered Niki to same difference any day. Rhydian will walk it, didn't like him at first, but he seems to have calmed down from the cocky welsh git he was at first.

flashy 09-12-2007 15:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by derekgas (Post 502060)
didn't like him at first, but he seems to have calmed down from the cocky welsh git he was at first.

funnily enough my 19 year old nephew has just said that he thought he was too cocky

Lilly 15-12-2007 21:50

I cannot believe it! How the hell did that wet lettuce Leon win? :(

What a travesty.

The Scots will vote anybody through. They did it with Michelle McManus.

If Ian Brady went on the X Factor they'd vote for him to win. :mad:

shakermaker 15-12-2007 23:01

Rhydian has a good, trained voice. How terrifically boring. He has about as much soul as an envelope. He made every single song note perfect... and totally lifeless.
Leon simply cannot sing. He also dances like a chicken with piles.
Same Difference are possibly the scariest people I've ever seen.

Thank God it's over, and that I don't listen to crap radio stations that play the recorded diarrhea the 'winner' comes out with.

forceten 15-12-2007 23:08

I thought that Rhydian would have won...........how he didn't is beyond me!!

WillowTheWhisp 15-12-2007 23:23

I'm beginning to wish I'd watched it now.

BERNADETTE 15-12-2007 23:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by WillowTheWhisp (Post 504262)
I'm beginning to wish I'd watched it now.

As I said from the start why bother? Strictly Come Dancing is far better entertainment IMO;)

AccyMad 16-12-2007 10:12

Well I'm chuffed that little Leon won, granted he might not last long & he hasn't got the best voice in the world but the other two acts were just so freaky

lancsdave 16-12-2007 10:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by forceten (Post 504256)
I thought that Rhydian would have won...........how he didn't is beyond me!!

Isn't the idea of x-factor to actually find a 'pop' star. Maybe they got confused with the 'Britains Got Talent' programme this year.

This programme must surely have reached the end of the line. The winner is no better than a good karaoke singer.

forceten 16-12-2007 15:36

I just didn't rate Leon at all. I thought that he sang out of tune.

kathleen_firth 16-12-2007 15:38

i wanted rhyddian to win he was a much better singer than leon

i actually lost money with it

egg&chips 16-12-2007 16:35

I think that the judges knew the result before it was announced. They alll seemed a bit subdued when talking to Rhyddian after his last song. Simon even called him Leon....

cherokee 16-12-2007 18:10

when o when is the x factor going to stop having the damn freak show on the last one. Ithink its very cruel and lowers the final show ..

panther 16-12-2007 18:38

FIX!!!!!!:D

ruddy scots get it again!!!

Lilly 16-12-2007 20:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by cherokee (Post 504458)
when o when is the x factor going to stop having the damn freak show on the last one. Ithink its very cruel and lowers the final show ..

I quite agree, Cherokee. I was just saying that last night.

It just encourages the deluded and the deranged.....and when they had that big girl from Rochdale carried in by those men......oh my God! Did you see the carriage tilting? They nearly dropped her? How embarrassing would that have been? :o