Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f71/)
-   -   I'm a celebrity...... (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f71/im-a-celebrity-34453.html)

slinky 30-10-2007 12:03

I'm a celebrity......

Well actually, no I'm not :)

But when is I'm a celeb, get me out of here BACK??

I enjoy watching this show. Mainly cos of Ant and Dec :D they crack me up something rotten.

lancsdave 30-10-2007 12:04

Re: I'm a celebrity......

12th November

slinky 30-10-2007 12:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by lancsdave (Post 486497)
12th November

Thanks Dave ..... YIPPEEEEEEE

cherokee 30-10-2007 12:09

Thats one programme i cant seem to get into for some reason ..

lancsdave 30-10-2007 12:09

Catch up who's appearing, may be appearing and turned it down here :)

I'm A Celebrity - Digital Spy

Lolly 30-10-2007 12:14

Ant & Dec flew out to Australia at the weekend to start preparations fpr the new series. You never really know who will be in until it starts although you do get a bit of a heads up as they start flying out to Oz.

Its been reported Paris Hilton is going to in....... my god I hope this is true!

lancsdave 30-10-2007 12:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lolly (Post 486504)
Its been reported Paris Hilton is going to in....... my god I hope this is true!

In some ways I hope she does, odds on to be first to get a few challenges :)

On the other hand she may be succesful and it's bad enough that she is a role model to one demented child on here without it becoming global. :(

Lolly 30-10-2007 12:24

Anyone with half a brain knows that the spoilt brat is no role model!!

I would so love to see her covered in creepy crawleys. And eating goodness knows what!!!

WillowTheWhisp 30-10-2007 12:28

I wouldn't do it myself but I love watching them facing yucky challenges. I'd never be able to face those rope bridges, I can't stand heights.

Lolly 30-10-2007 12:32

Ooh! I love heights they don't bother me at all. And spiders I can more than deal with. Its the flying to get there that i'd have trouble with! lol.

BERNADETTE 30-10-2007 12:35

I'll take the flight but leave the rest of it alone:D

Lilly 30-10-2007 15:48

I love this programme and would love to go on it myself. I can't understand why I haven't been approached actually. I was once in a queue in Manchester and standing behind me was........Diddery Rashid (as she was known then, plain old Deirdre Barlow now.) We exchanged pleasantries and then, after I paid for my purchases, parted company.

Surely that makes me famous enough. :rolleyes:

Seriously though, I would love to go on. I'd do all the bushtucker trials except two. The only two I couldn't do would be the lying down in a coffin full of rats and the one where you have to eat a kangaroo's penis or testicle. :eek:

shillelagh 30-10-2007 16:20

Anything to do with snakes and im off in the other direction!!! Cant stand them. Went to Blackpool many years ago when that bloke had one and you could have your photo took with it draped round your neck - he tried to put it round my neck i said no thanks and took off in the other direction. Any of the others wouldnt bother me. Going across the rope bridges wouldnt bother me even though im scared of heights - been across carrick-a-rede a few times and i looked down - the sea looked lovely from up there the different shades of blue and turquoise.

garinda 30-10-2007 16:28

Off topic, so appologies, but they said they weren't doing a celebrity Big Brother, to be shown after Christmas, after this year's bun fight, but according to the website they are. The celebs will actually be Big Brother, and members of the public will be the housemates.

BB Celebrity Hijack - NEWS - News from the Big Brother house on Channel 4.com

I bet Jade makes a great Big Brother.:D