Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f71/)
-   -   Help (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f71/help-38844.html)

shillelagh 24-04-2008 13:14

Help

Im bored!!! This is why i dont get up in a morning .... :D

Im sat here waiting for the plumber ...

I need entertaining..... someone write something funny ......:D

By the way i know i could be tidying up - but am waiting for the plumber so when he's been i can go and get a birthday pressie and card for a friend of mines birthday which is today....

Mick 24-04-2008 13:16

Re: Help

I thought you said your plumber was comming at 9am ??

shillelagh 24-04-2008 13:18

Yes i did .... he aint come yet

beechy 24-04-2008 13:31

put your bonnet and coat on
go to the front door..start to walk down the street to the shop
your plumber will show up :do-one:

shillelagh 24-04-2008 13:37

I darent do that beechy - my plumber is my nieces partners dad!!!! I did ask her if her boyfriend fancied having a look but like she said the crutches may just get in the way.:D

mrskitty 24-04-2008 15:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by shillelagh (Post 567154)
Im bored!!! This is why i dont get up in a morning .... :D

I get up at 7 with Jack,and go to bed at 11 (Corker doesn't get in till 7 from work and i like to spend some quality time with him)...which means a very long day for me,i dont work,i dont know that many people and were scrimping for a wedding so not much money to go anywhere.I do this everyday and still dont get bored,how comes your bored in one day?LOL

PS sorry i havent got owt funny to say :o

shillelagh 24-04-2008 16:21

Because id stuff to do - had to go up hassy to pick up the rest of my prescription, had to go down accy to get a birthday pressie and other shopping, go to my friends house - stuff that i had to do which meant leaving the house but i couldnt because he hadnt turned up plus he still hasnt come. If i'd started doing something and then he arrived ...thats why i was bored miss kitty.

mrskitty 24-04-2008 16:23

Ah i get ya now...annoying having stuff to do and not being able to do it-but then again sometimes im the opposite-loads to do and no motivation whatsoever to do anything :(

PS sent you some karma earlier :)

katex 24-04-2008 17:20

4 Attachment(s)
Know the feeling Shillelagh .. going through a boredom stage myself at the mo. not knowing exactly what to do with retirement after non-stop for the last 40+ years.

You may have seen these, but only funny things I can find that are fit for the open forum (and not the Over 18's :D ) :-

Attachment 11497
Attachment 11499
Attachment 11498 I'd rather hold it.

Attachment 11500 How was your breakfast cereal this morning ?

xx

shillelagh 24-04-2008 19:13

Alligator Gets Cosy In The Kitchen - Sky News Video Player

little something for you to peruse ...... can you imagine coming down to that in a morning or what if a burglar broke in and found that!!!! serve him right for breaking in in the first place...

firth_dawn 24-04-2008 20:24

happy birthday shillelagh it is my birthday as well today.

mrskitty 25-04-2008 08:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by firth_dawn (Post 567392)
happy birthday shillelagh it is my birthday as well today.

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused:
This thread isn't even about a birthday and Shillelagh's birthday is in July anyway.......please feel free to explain.....
Did you have a good birthday anyway?:D

emamum 25-04-2008 08:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by shillelagh (Post 567200)
Because id stuff to do - had to go up hassy to pick up the rest of my prescription, had to go down accy to get a birthday pressie and other shopping, go to my friends house - stuff that i had to do which meant leaving the house but i couldnt because he hadnt turned up plus he still hasnt come. If i'd started doing something and then he arrived ...thats why i was bored miss kitty.

I think there may have been some confusion about who the present is for.....

jaysay 25-04-2008 10:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by shillelagh (Post 567349)
Alligator Gets Cosy In The Kitchen - Sky News Video Player

little something for you to peruse ...... can you imagine coming down to that in a morning or what if a burglar broke in and found that!!!! serve him right for breaking in in the first place...

Ya Jen it wanted a sarnie for its tea and told um to make it snappy:D

shillelagh 25-04-2008 11:20

still no plumber......................