Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f71/)
-   -   Immunizations and children...awwww (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f71/immunizations-and-children-awwww-46649.html)

planetsusie 02-04-2009 18:38

Immunizations and children...awwww

How come I have this adorable 4 year old, looks like a fragile angel, all little n sweet, that can bellow so loudly! The volume is totally disproportionate to her gob size....
hahaha

That would be 'children'
Dang!

planetsusie 02-04-2009 18:40

re: Immunizations and children...awwww

Dont worry, she went out all smiles, sporting her 'brave' badge and a lolly.
Awww bless

Less 02-04-2009 18:52

Re: Immunizations and chikdren...awwww

Quote:

Originally Posted by planetsusie (Post 699646)
How come I have this adorable 4 year old, looks like a fragile angel, all little n sweet, that can bellow so loudly! The volume is totally disproportionate to her gob size....
hahaha

I'm into cryptic clues and crosswords, now let me see, have I got this right?

You have just immunized a 4 year old that cried very loudly?

http://planetsmilies.net/not-tagged-smiley-13286.gif

katex 02-04-2009 19:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 699656)
I'm into cryptic clues and crosswords, now let me see, have I got this right?

You have just immunized a 4 year old that cried very loudly?

http://planetsmilies.net/not-tagged-smiley-13286.gif

Your conclusion always amaze me Less, seeing you have cleverly linked it up to the thread title ... :D

Always amazes me how much lung power children have, particularly when they have been assaulted at the doctors. Think they just do it for effect, as doesn't hurt that much.

Was in Asda today, and this child let out the largest scream, almost dropped me carton of wine !! Where does all that wind come from ?

planetsusie 02-04-2009 19:02

Re: Immunizations and children...awwww

amazes me that Mum says 'say thank you to Susie'
All that child really wants to do is kick me given half a chance.
hahaha

planetsusie 02-04-2009 19:03

Was in Asda today, and this child let out the largest scream, almost dropped me carton of wine !! Where does all that wind come from ?[/quote]

Arghhhhhh! Not the wine

emzy 02-04-2009 19:05

I used to laugh at mine, when the first one had his done and started to cry the other one would start to cry before they'd even got near them. Then learnt which order to get them done in, one screams and the other just whimpers a bit lol

planetsusie 02-04-2009 19:07

Awww.... yer good Emzy, I often have parents who cant even come in the room

emzy 02-04-2009 19:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by planetsusie (Post 699669)
Awww.... yer good Emzy, I often have parents who cant even come in the room

I have no choice, no one else will do it lol. Used to have to take my mum in with me to help (with the 2 having them at the same time) dad used to wait in the car (he's not too keen on needles)

emamum 02-04-2009 20:40

I was crying when Grace had her heel pick, she didnt notice the midwif had done anything lol

Lilly 02-04-2009 20:58

Taking a child to be immunised is not pleasant especially when they start screaming. You do feel for them but their distress is very short-lived.

Not like what could happen if you don't immunise. :(

jaysay 03-04-2009 10:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by katex (Post 699662)
Your conclusion always amaze me Less, seeing you have cleverly linked it up to the thread title ... :D

Always amazes me how much lung power children have, particularly when they have been assaulted at the doctors. Think they just do it for effect, as doesn't hurt that much.

Was in Asda today, and this child let out the largest scream, almost dropped me carton of wine !! Where does all that wind come from ?

Never mind kids kate you want to hear me shout when I'm assaulted at the doctors:D:rolleyes:

emamum 03-04-2009 10:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lilly (Post 699711)
Taking a child to be immunised is not pleasant especially when they start screaming. You do feel for them but their distress is very short-lived.

Not like what could happen if you don't immunise. :(

i hate them, especially when they are young and you are holding them and they dont understand and they look at you like they are saying "mummy why did you do that?"

lindsay ormerod 03-04-2009 19:48

My daughter still has the third of her jabs against cervical cancer to endure but has been stoical and understands that the pain of a jab is well worth it. I have sat with her during numerous blood tests, jabs, scans etc, on most occasions its the parents who suffer more and my ex husband couldn't even stay in the same room. Kids are made of tougher stuff than we think.:)