Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f71/)
-   -   Robbie Williams Sums It up (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f71/robbie-williams-sums-it-up-49961.html)

***Mr D*** 16-10-2009 16:52

Robbie Williams Sums It up

Robbies view.:D

YouTube - Robbie Williams talks on 9/11 inside job,Vaccine Bohemian Grove and Illuminati interest.......

And his new song which he sang on the Xfactor, to be honest I think its not to bad.:D

YouTube - X Factor - Robbie Williams 'Bodies' Live - HD Full 1080p

Adrenalin or substance.;):D:D

kestrelx 25-10-2009 17:50

Re: Robbie Williams Sums It up

He looks normal on this - what you on about? Just shows how the press can get one photo and distort things out of all proportion!

Mancie 25-10-2009 18:48

I don't dislike Robbie Williams.. but I think it is pathetic to put him up as some sort of Guru for he's opinion on conspiracy theories .. the man is a pop star..what next.. Gary Glitter giving he's opinion on the big bang theory? ;)

SPUGGIE J 25-10-2009 19:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mancie (Post 756595)
I don't dislike Robbie Williams.. but I think it is pathetic to put him up as some sort of Guru for he's opinion on conspiracy theories .. the man is a pop star..what next.. Gary Glitter giving he's opinion on the big bang theory? ;)

Does Mr Glitter have a wind problem? Better make sure he is off the fags before it gets really hot. :o

kestrelx 25-10-2009 20:36

Do you two come as a team? I don't follow what Robbie says, nor do I see him as a Guru - I just like that he's saying something - but not that much about a bit more than this facking X-factor people!

kestrelx 25-10-2009 20:39

Do you two come as a double act?

Robbie ain't my Guru! Kate Bush is oK!:egged::egged::egged::egged::egged::egged::egge d::egged::egged::egged::egged::egged::egged::egged ::egged::egged::egged::egged::egged::egged::egged: :egged::egged::egged::egged::egged::egged:

Mancie 25-10-2009 20:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by kestrelx (Post 756627)
Do you two come as a team? I don't follow what Robbie says, nor do I see him as a Guru - I just like that he's saying something - but not that much about a bit more than this facking X-factor people!

you like it cos he saying something?..umm great.. Robbie has spoken lets all take notice.. next he'll be parting the Red Sea.

kestrelx 25-10-2009 21:20

If you say so Mancie, anything you say Mancie!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RipVdzWIH7g

How come the World Trade Center buildings just collapsed all the way to the ground at the same time?

Mancie 25-10-2009 21:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by kestrelx (Post 756634)
If you say so Mancie, anything you say Mancie!

YouTube - Cassetteboy vs Nick Griffin vs Question Time

good stuff Kestrel..and just goes to show the power of editing to create whatever you like.. very good.

***Mr D*** 26-10-2009 15:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by kestrelx (Post 756570)
He looks normal on this - what you on about? Just shows how the press can get one photo and distort things out of all proportion!

I was on about the much talked about discussion with regards to robbie's eyes at the end of his performance on (Xcrapter) and how people straight away jump on the bandwagon he's High again.

Photo - What you on about?

Restless 26-10-2009 23:01

lol @ xcrapter. and the nick griffin video was classic

kestrelx 26-10-2009 23:35

Mr D, I was referring to the photo in the paper with Robbie's goggle eyes, I watched the video and I did not see him staring like that, so they must have taken 1 photo and caught him like that and then made a big deal about it.