Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f71/)
-   -   Yes I am a chauvinistic pig! (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f71/yes-i-am-a-chauvinistic-pig-66467.html)

Less 25-08-2014 22:38

Yes I am a chauvinistic pig!

Sorry wrong, according to mags I'm a misogynist.

Do you know?

I think she's right?

As most folk will have noticed, tonight has been drought free, so going for a fag has it's problems.
I was stood in the entrance of one of my favourite pubs shielding myself and my weed from the elements when a young lady comes from within to indulge in her addiction, I breathed in and allowed her to pass.
Thank you she said for allowing me to pass so easily.
Not a problem lovely came my reply, I'm not being a gentleman, just allowing you to stand in the rain rather than me.
I suspect the look on her face gave me the idea NOT to ask if she was single and available.

DaveinGermany 26-08-2014 04:58

Re: Yes I am a chauvinistic pig!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 1114731)
just allowing you to stand in the rain rather than me.

Nothing wrong with that, just exercising this much lauded equality malarkey if you ask me. :D

Accyexplorer 26-08-2014 08:57

There are numerous theories as to the origin of misogyny, most men grow up under the domination of their mothers..... is possible 'your misogyny' derives from gynophobia?

Anyway, playing along with your story, I think misogyny is probably too strong a word for your actions (on this occasion) ;)

Less 26-08-2014 09:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Accyexplorer (Post 1114745)
There are numerous theories as to the origin of misogyny, most men grow up under the domination of their mothers..... is possible 'your misogyny' derives from gynophobia?

Anyway, playing along with your story, I think misogyny is probably too strong a word for your actions (on this occasion) ;)

I don't care for your theories or your posts, kindly keep your false diagnoses to yourself, I neither fear nor dislike women, the only person that even suggests I am a misogynist is MagsR who has a fear of just about everything except being wrong, she enjoys that.

The whole point of 'anything goes' is a bit of fun unfortunately ruined once more by your participation.

:(

Gordon Booth 26-08-2014 10:52

Quote:

Not a problem lovely came my reply, I'm not being a gentleman, just allowing you to stand in the rain rather than me.

Certainly no problem with that, Less, just seems like common sense to me.

Accyexplorer 26-08-2014 12:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 1114747)
I don't care for your theories or your posts,
The whole point of 'anything goes' is a bit of fun unfortunately ruined once more by your participation.

:(

Ok Less, but if you really think my views/comments are so stupid and of a low standard may I suggest you just ignore them?
Plenty of others on here ignore them and yet they still have "fun".

After plenty of attempts to discuss subjects with you on a civil level only to be responded to with condescending remarks and accompanying pics/smilies, Its no wonder my comments are seen as too serious by you.

Less 26-08-2014 13:33

Re: Re: Yes I am a chauvinistic pig!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Accyexplorer (Post 1114772)
Ok Less, but if you really think my views/comments are so stupid and of a low standard may I suggest you just ignore them?
Plenty of others on here ignore them and yet they still have "fun".

After plenty of attempts to discuss subjects with you on a civil level only to be responded to with condescending remarks and accompanying pics/smilies, Its no wonder my comments are seen as too serious by you.

Stupid? That term would be giving you a compliment.

You leave a trail behind you of ruined threads like an incontinent snail.

Accyexplorer 26-08-2014 14:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 1114777)
Stupid? That term would be giving you a compliment.

You leave a trail behind you of ruined threads like an incontinent snail.

Calling folk names (apart from being rather childish) is also a defence mechanism Less (I'm pretty sure you know this) it is basically saying that you afraid.....

...what are you afraid of? ;).

Less 26-08-2014 15:11

Re: Re: Yes I am a chauvinistic pig!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Accyexplorer (Post 1114783)
Calling folk names (apart from being rather childish) is also a defence mechanism Less (I'm pretty sure you know this) it is basically saying that you afraid.....

...what are you afraid of? ;).

God almighty, will someone else please tell him to shut the... up?
His prattlings annoy me.

Eric 28-08-2014 04:18

Quote:

Sorry wrong, according to mags I'm a misogynist.

Do you know?

I think she's right?

As most folk will have noticed, tonight has been drought free, so going for a fag has it's problems.
I was stood in the entrance of one of my favourite pubs shielding myself and my weed from the elements when a young lady comes from within to indulge in her addiction, I breathed in and allowed her to pass.
Thank you she said for allowing me to pass so easily.
I suspect the look on her face gave me the idea NOT to ask if she was single and available.

Your mistake, if indeed it was one, was in being honest. Women don't like honesty. Consider the following question often posed by the fair sex: "Do you think I've put on a little weight?" But come to think of it, if you don't give a rat's ass what the broad thinks, your response was the correct one. There are only a couple of reasons to be nice to a woman: a little peace and quiet while the game is on; or to get a piece of ass. There maybe more, but then one might have to try to understand women ... a thankless, futile effort, a waste of quality drinking time.

Sunflower49 30-08-2014 13:36

If I ask about my weight/looks I expect honesty. If he says yes I'm layering on the blubber a bit, I say 'Great, I'm trying to!' and the look of fright on his face at the prospect is very amusing :D

Breathing in to allow her to pass?How big is your belly?

:D

I once was being spotted by Mr Sunflower whilst I did upside down exercises. As I curled back up I banged my head on his. I fell off in a giggle fit. He fell into a few pies.

Gordon Booth 30-08-2014 15:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sunflower49 (Post 1115117)

I once was being spotted by Mr Sunflower whilst I did upside down exercises. As I curled back up I banged my head on his. I fell off in a giggle fit. He fell into a few pies.

I'm intrigued! You do your upside down exercises surrounded by pies?

Why?

Sunflower49 30-08-2014 15:26

I can't afford crash mats. ;)

Gordon Booth 30-08-2014 15:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sunflower49 (Post 1115129)
I can't afford crash mats. ;)

Logical! Well, womens logical. I thought perhaps the exercise made you hungry.

Or is my sheltered life showing?

Eric 30-08-2014 16:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gordon Booth (Post 1115131)
Logical! Well, womens logical. I thought perhaps the exercise made you hungry.

Or is my sheltered life showing?

Women's logic is a minefield into which males should never step unless it is absolutely unavoidable.