Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f71/)
-   -   rockrabbit beaten by a girl!!! (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f71/rockrabbit-beaten-by-a-girl-7920.html)

slinky 28-02-2005 20:59

Re: rockrabbit beaten by a girl!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by slinky
Sorry but you will have to see my lawyer AKA(TINKERBELLE) LMFAO:eek:

ACTUALLY WAS'NT SUPPOSED TO PUT her CHEEK, just the way I typed it but it sounded funny hehehehe!!

Doug 28-02-2005 20:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by slinky
Sorry but you will have to see my lawyer AKA(TINKERBELLE) LMFAO:eek:

:eek: Isn't she the aggressive one? :hitting8:

slinky 28-02-2005 21:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doug
:eek: Isn't she the aggressive one? :hitting8:

She is the aggressive one you are right!! so ask questions at your own paril

rockrabbit 01-03-2005 08:12

Quote:

You’re the one that’s been walked over by this over active person of the opposite “and some would argue fairer sex”, :p yeah. :rolleyes: Get a grip rabbit and short this young lady out before she leads you a marry dance. Are you a man or a fluffy little bunny in her hands? :rolleyes:

lol im still blaming the beer

rockrabbit 01-03-2005 08:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bagpuss
Sounds to me Doug that he's a fluffy little bunny.
He's watching City win 3-2 he will be on soon.

lol im as innocent as a fluffy white bunny :D as for the city game i fell asleep went for a few pints in the aft even though i d had no sleep the night before gonna watch the repeat today though

rockrabbit 03-03-2005 19:16

whos the daddy at pool

"whos the daddy at pool"

as i was smashed when i played pool last time we had a rematch and i kicked her ass and i am the daddy lol

Doug 03-03-2005 20:43

Re: whos the daddy at pool

I think she canned you twice, did she not. You will not be forgiven until you kick her ass again and again.

rockrabbit 04-03-2005 12:34

Quote:

I think she canned you twice, did she not. You will not be forgiven until you kick her ass again and again.

i did do yesterday but most of em where doubles games but ti was still through my skill that we won . only played her on her own once but it was still a good ass kicking :D

Tinkerbelle 04-03-2005 12:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockrabbit
i did do yesterday but most of em where doubles games but ti was still through my skill that we won . only played her on her own once but it was still a good ass kicking :D

Well done, good on you, don't let these girls keep beating you at everything, leave that to me :D !!!

rockrabbit 04-03-2005 12:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle
Well done, good on you, don't let these girls keep beating you at everything, leave that to me :D !!!

hmmmm trying to think what have you beaten me at the challenge board doesnt seem to think you have pmsl and forgot last night even after repeatedly cracking my head on tv in the pool room and feeling dizzy i still won . Just remembered now through feeling a big lump on the back of my head :o

Tinkerbelle 04-03-2005 13:17

Quote:

Just remembered now through feeling a big lump on the back of my head :o

You know the old saying 'where there's no sense there's no feeling'!!!

shiny gem 04-03-2005 13:36

ok.... lets see if i can drag your memory back to last night rabbit!!!!

firstly the ONLY reason you won was because you made that small annoying child kick hit and generally annoy me at every shot i played!!!! how easy is it to pot a ball with a small child hanging off your arm??? very bloody difficult!!!!! so mr cheater!!!! think carefully before trying to claim that victory belt!!!! you cheated!!!! i have witnesses!!!! so there!!!im still the champ!!! your still a chump!!!!:p

and secondly!!!! your ar*e at pool!!!! just accept it!!!

rockrabbit 04-03-2005 13:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle
You know the old saying 'where there's no sense there's no feeling'!!!

enough sense to beat you at all the games lol

rockrabbit 04-03-2005 13:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by shiny gem
ok.... lets see if i can drag your memory back to last night rabbit!!!!

firstly the ONLY reason you won was because you made that small annoying child kick hit and generally annoy me at every shot i played!!!! how easy is it to pot a ball with a small child hanging off your arm??? very bloody difficult!!!!! so mr cheater!!!! think carefully before trying to claim that victory belt!!!! you cheated!!!! i have witnesses!!!! so there!!!im still the champ!!! your still a chump!!!!:p

and secondly!!!! your ar*e at pool!!!! just accept it!!!

pmsl i won and thats it i didnt say how i won lol the winner is the one that pots the black and think that was me as for cheating what do you class as nudging someone whos about to take a shot lol and i was dizzy from that tv

Tinkerbelle 04-03-2005 13:55

Quote:

enough sense to beat you at all the games lol

:mad: I am soooooo going to kick your furry little bunny butt all over!!!!