Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f71/)
-   -   Chat Room (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f71/chat-room-8660.html)

MUMMIBOO 19-03-2005 22:46

Chat Room

Can anyone tell me why when i try to go into the chat room, it takes me right out of msn onto the desk top page? i know it must be something to do with my computer settings but i dont know what!

Thank you.

PurpleLass 19-03-2005 22:49

Re: Chat Room

Quote:

Originally Posted by MUMMIBOO
Can anyone tell me why when i try to go into the chat room, it takes me right out of msn onto the desk top page? i know it must be something to do with my computer settings but i dont know what!

Thank you.

I don't know but when I try to go into the chat room all I get is a white box with a red cross in it. Perhaps it's a secret society and they don't really want us in there.

MichiganRed 19-03-2005 22:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by PurpleLass
I don't know but when I try to go into the chat room all I get is a white box with a red cross in it. Perhaps it's a secret society and they don't really want us in there.

Look Here

PurpleLass 19-03-2005 22:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by MichiganRed

Thank you, bet you think I'm a right techoidiot.

garinda 19-03-2005 23:07

l'm a bit technophobic but you need to have Java downloaded on your comp.to make it work l think.
Mine works but have only ever been in once when l wasn't alone!

PurpleLass 19-03-2005 23:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda
l'm a bit technophobic but you need to have Java downloaded on your comp.to make it work l think.
Mine works but have only ever been in once when l wasn't alone!

Just sorted out java and popped into chat room. Only Anne in there.

MichiganRed 19-03-2005 23:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by PurpleLass
Thank you, bet you think I'm a right techoidiot.

No, ma'am, not at all. I would not have been able to answer your question had I not read that post a few days ago. The "Search" feature in the toolbar can make anyone look good.

MUMMIBOO 22-03-2005 08:07

Well thanks for your posts im downloading as we speak. Will let you know the results.

MUMMIBOO 22-03-2005 08:15

oh bananas i still can get in there.

wayneyboy1942 22-03-2005 10:54

Mummiboo I don't go into chatrooms,(nothing personal folks),I just post anything I've got to say out in full view,so I've no idea why it's not working properly.Anyway who'd want to chat to me? I would'nt!!!!:D

janet 22-03-2005 14:01

Last year wayneboy there was a bar in the chat room, right up your street i'd say. I went in one night and they were all p****d, did not have a clue what they were talking about.lol