Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accy Photos (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f73/)
-   -   Hyndburn Park-one for the ladies! (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f73/hyndburn-park-one-for-the-ladies-58503.html)

Gordon Booth 17-04-2012 16:56

Re: Hyndburn Park-one for the ladies!

Quote:

Originally Posted by jinglewriter (Post 985943)
Thanks for posting this Gordon I've been looking at iy on and off all afternoon, and I pretty well remember every face now, and some of the names.
I'm Alan Dickinson (front row boys 3rd from left) I'd love it if anyone wanted to identify themselves, who says nostalgia aint what it was.
Love from Brittany
Alan

I was sure it was you! As soon as I saw the name on your intro I could see the face and when I looked at the photo I saw you straight away. I'm next to you, centre.
Funny, isn't it, I can walk to the bedroom and think 'Now, what did I want here?' but a face from over sixty years ago is still remembered.
If you look at earlier posts you'll see some names, perhaps you can add to them.

Barrie Yates 18-04-2012 11:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by jinglewriter (Post 985943)
Thanks for posting this Gordon I've been looking at iy on and off all afternoon, and I pretty well remember every face now, and some of the names.
I'm Alan Dickinson (front row boys 3rd from left) I'd love it if anyone wanted to identify themselves, who says nostalgia aint what it was.
Love from Brittany
Alan

Littlepom has quite a few photos of HP, both Juniors & Seniors. If you PM me your email address I will forward you copies of them.

Restless 18-04-2012 22:30

aww. Ive had my own time on that stage(I seem to remember holding up a sheep on a stick in a nativity play and bouncing it from left to right, behind the backdrop hehe) just many and many a year after that pic was taken :D

jinglewriter 20-04-2012 17:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Restless (Post 986231)
aww. Ive had my own time on that stage(I seem to remember holding up a sheep on a stick in a nativity play and bouncing it from left to right, behind the backdrop hehe) just many and many a year after that pic was taken :D

Thanks Barrie
Photo's received.
Accrington Web been out of comission to me the last couple of days due to the deadly Google re-direct virus but OK now.
Alan

Restless 20-04-2012 18:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by jinglewriter (Post 986522)
Thanks Barrie
Photo's received.
Accrington Web been out of comission to me the last couple of days due to the deadly Google re-direct virus but OK now.
Alan

Err I an not sure if u mis quoted me or what. But my name is robert dunn my dad shares the sane name

I would have been on that stage in mid 80's