Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accy Photos (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f73/)
-   -   New photo competition 3 (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f73/new-photo-competition-3-a-63442.html)

Mick 27-01-2013 20:44

New photo competition 3

PLEASE READ THE RULES BEFORE UPLOADING TO THE COMPETITION
PLEASE READ THE RULES ON EACH COMPETITION AS THERE MIGHT BE SLIGHT CHANGES FOR A COMPETITION THANKYOU

Each competition will run for 2 weeks, 12 days for uploading photo's and a further 2 days which can be used for voting only.

Anyone can vote, you don't have to enter the competition to be entitled to a vote but it is 1 vote per person.
The winner will get to choose a theme for the next competition.
( You won't need to do anything else, the moderators will create the folder to be uploaded too
UPLOADING ends at 10pm on the Friday night, you have 48 hours to VOTE #until 10pm Sunday UK time
The winner then has 12 hours to PM Mick with the next THEME PLEASE PM DO NOT POST THE NEW THEME ON SITE I COULD MISS IT PM ONLY PLEASE
if I have not been contacted within this time Mick will pick the Next theme.
In the event of a tie the person who chose the theme will decide on the winner.
upto 10 entries are allowed per person.
Anymore than this will be removed, your 1st 10 uploads will stay - later ones will be removed.
All images must be your own work, Or close family.
Scanned,#from your own photos# digital, phone, video stills are all allowed,
please don’t use images off the Internet or from magazines or from postcards as we don’t want Accyweb getting into trouble for hosting copyright images).
You will retain copyright of all your images.
No photo's to be removed from the photo competition by any member except mods or admin.
Photo's altered with image editing software will be allowed.

THE THEME CHOSEN BY Churchfcrules: is : Seen Better Days
a portrait, an old car, rust, buildings, overgrown land etc

Closing date for this competition is 22:00pm on the Friday 8 th Feb 2013
and voting will be allowed up to 22:00pm on Sunday the 10 th Feb 2013
NOTE
It would help me if all members that have entered the competition are on line at the closing of the competition,
so i can set the next competition up quickly thank you .
I know its not all ways possible but if you can it would help
I hope you all enjoy and enter some great photos
and we can make this a great success like it was before

If you have any questions or Problems about the competition please send me a pm and i will try to answer you as soon as i can
Link to Gallery Competition

http://www.accringtonweb.com/gallery...ry.php/cat/995

Mick 27-01-2013 21:28

Re: New photo competition 3

Ok this competition is now running good luck to all

churchfcrules 28-01-2013 10:05

only me n dave so far, get snapping, like the boulder on the car though dave, where is it?

Margaret Pilkington 28-01-2013 10:40

well, I am going to have to trawl my archives I think.
I have got one pic in so far....I must have some which will fit the bill somewhere.

Shurm 28-01-2013 10:44

Why is the competition not for photos taken after the start date ? I'm sure everyone has loads of old photos but surely it's better to see new pics with how someone has interpreted the new topic ?

Margaret Pilkington 28-01-2013 10:52

It would be quite resticitve...especially to those who have limited mobility.
We would end up with a comp that only had Davemacs pics in it...and while I love Davemacs photographic offerings, it would be boring for him to have to look at his own stuff.
Personally I tend to take pictures of stuff that looks beautiful......so this comp is going to test me a bit......and yes, I do know there are a lot of eyesores around our local area, if the weather is inclement, I don't take my camera out....it likes the dry.

susie123 28-01-2013 10:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shurm (Post 1039440)
Why is the competition not for photos taken after the start date ? I'm sure everyone has loads of old photos but surely it's better to see new pics with how someone has interpreted the new topic ?

Yeah like we've all got time and opportunity to go out snapping rustbuckets or whatever given a two week time frame and the weather at this time of year.

I for one would not be able to enter as I am unable to go out much at the moment other than for hospital visits. However I do have lots of photos stored and will get a lot of pleasure looking back through them to find something suitable for the competition.

Anyway what makes a photo an old photo? If it is new to Accyweb surely it's as valid as anything taken just yesterday. By stipulating new shots I think the entry rate would decrease.

I do however think it might be a good idea to limit the number of entries to say five instead of ten, as Church FC suggested the other day. Seeing ten good photos by one contributor might be a little intimidating for someone who has only one or two to contribute, when one of those might be a potential winner if it were entered.

Margaret Pilkington 28-01-2013 11:00

I also get pleasure from looking back over the pictures I have taken...in fact sometimes I am so 'transported' I quite forget which picture I was looking for.
And seeing pics that i have taken on my travels with Ma is like living the holiday all over again......without the packing and the traffic jams.

churchfcrules 28-01-2013 14:07

you can have your own personal rules, i won't use pics i have previously posted, and like to take new, thats why i only entered the 1 pic, which i was lucky enough to win with, some i had from the same trip i thought were better pics, but i had already posted them in the Today in Pictures. The one i put on this morning, was taken this morning, only cos i was off to change my starter motor and remembered i had a load of old spanners lol

and why i chose the theme was to try and challenge myself (and others) to get out of "comfort zone" and take pictures they might not normally take.

Shurm 28-01-2013 14:23

Good thinking now where's that camera :D

churchfcrules 28-01-2013 14:32

here lol
http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f...era-63447.html

Shurm 28-01-2013 14:54

:D nice one

susie123 28-01-2013 16:43

There appears to be a minor glitch in the photo gallery. I have just uploaded ten photos. Two of the captions had apostrophes in them and the text after the apostrophes has not appeared which makes a nonsense of the captions.

davemac 28-01-2013 16:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by churchfcrules (Post 1039424)
only me n dave so far, get snapping, like the boulder on the car though dave, where is it?

Right at the bottom of Lower Barnes Street c-l-m take a right turn, its on the road that comes out behind the Hyndburn Bridge pub

maxthecollie 28-01-2013 16:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by churchfcrules (Post 1039479)
you can have your own personal rules, i won't use pics i have previously posted, and like to take new, thats why i only entered the 1 pic, which i was lucky enough to win with, some i had from the same trip i thought were better pics, but i had already posted them in the Today in Pictures. The one i put on this morning, was taken this morning, only cos i was off to change my starter motor and remembered i had a load of old spanners lol

and why i chose the theme was to try and challenge myself (and others) to get out of "comfort zone" and take pictures they might not normally take.

Congratulations

davemac 28-01-2013 18:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by churchfcrules (Post 1039479)

I don't think its a case of own personal rules, more rules of the competition, I don't think it matters when the photo was taken, a good photo is a good photo, no matter how many times its been posted. The rules of the competition don't even say they have to be your own photos, so lets keep it fun and not really a competition in the strictest sense.

churchfcrules 28-01-2013 18:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by davemac (Post 1039551)
I don't think its a case of own personal rules, more rules of the competition, I don't think it matters when the photo was taken, a good photo is a good photo, no matter how many times its been posted. The rules of the competition don't even say they have to be your own photos, so lets keep it fun and not really a competition in the strictest sense.

no it was only in answer to shrum, and that the rules of the "comp" are fine, but if you feel that only new photos should apply, then fine only post new ones yourself, what i should have said is my own preference, not rules to be imposed by anyone

the more people enter and vote the more fun it will be.

Mick 29-01-2013 05:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by davemac (Post 1039551)

Yes they do:D

davemac 29-01-2013 09:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mick (Post 1039598)
Yes they do:D

upto 10 entries are allowed per person.
Anymore than this will be removed, your 1st 10 uploads will stay - later ones will be removed.
All images must be your own work, Or close family.
Scanned,#from your own photos# digital, phone, video stills are all allowed,
please don’t use images off the Internet or from magazines or from postcards as we don’t want Accyweb getting into trouble for hosting copyright images).
You will retain copyright of all your images.
No photo's to be removed from the photo competition by any member except mods or admin.
Photo's altered with image editing software will be allowed.

I think close family would qualify as not your own, although all photos I submit are mine, they dont have to be under the rules.

Less 29-01-2013 09:45

I bet you're glad you no longer offer a prize Mick, You'd have had to get a Solicitor to draw up a contract with the poster of every single picture.

I wonder what happened to the spirit of the first Competition, when people posted pictures without splitting hairs and just enjoyed the chance to compete on friendly terms.

It's a bit of fun, stop worrying about the rules just do it!

churchfcrules 29-01-2013 10:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 1039636)
I bet you're glad you no longer offer a prize Mick, You'd have had to get a Solicitor to draw up a contract with the poster of every single picture.

I wonder what happened to the spirit of the first Competition, when people posted pictures without splitting hairs and just enjoyed the chance to compete on friendly terms.

im waiting till saturday, then i can get a candid shot of some railway regulars, pmsl

davemac 29-01-2013 10:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 1039636)

Isnt that what I have been saying since the competition started.

ossy kid 29-01-2013 19:46

Correct Margaret, half the fun for me has been looking back and reminiscing over the old photos, lots of great memories. Comp. #3 however is quite a challenge, there's nothing there, unless I put a photo of me under "seen better days"! So I guess I'll throw the camera in the car just in case. As for the rules, great job Mick.

Mick 30-01-2013 05:23

If you want a complete set of rules and restrictions i can soon do that
But i thought the competition was only for fun with the minimum of rules
if we had prizes then the competition would be more strict, but we don't
so instead of moaning about the rules lets have FUN
and see some great photos:camera8::camera8::camera8:

Mick 30-01-2013 05:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by churchfcrules (Post 1039647)
im waiting till saturday, then i can get a candid shot of some railway regulars, pmsl

The competition is "Seen Better Days"not ancient monuments:p:D

Less 30-01-2013 08:34

Quote:

Gosh did you really **** yourself laughing?
What a sad life you really do lead, wanting to dominate Mick's photo comp and take piccys in a pub, there, there, if you actually do turn up we'll offer you a sympathetic smile, what a fond memory that will be for you!
:)

cashman 30-01-2013 10:00

If he does turn up,will it be a first?? I can't remember one.:confused:

Less 30-01-2013 10:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1039768)

Probably wants to brag about his new camera and he has no friends to show it to.
So, yes, I think he might just turn up.
http://www.gifs.net/Animation11/Comp...otographer.gif

churchfcrules 30-01-2013 11:37

The idea of candid must of passed u by

Less 30-01-2013 11:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by churchfcrules (Post 1039772)
The idea of candid must of passed u by

Nope, just wasn't sure that anyone that pees themselves with excitement could grasp the meaning of that or any other word used in normal conversation.

churchfcrules 30-01-2013 12:02

anyway, back to the photos!

Less 30-01-2013 14:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by churchfcrules (Post 1039775)
anyway, back to the photos!

How wonderful that you suggest such a thing, yes lets get back to the photos from all that wish to enter, no matter how many or whatever the legal source.
Then perhaps Mick can get back to enjoying the hard work he has to put in organising the whole thing.

By the way, if you do decide to come to the railway on Saturday, don't hide around a corner taking pics, be brave enough to introduce yourself.
The site has a tradition of 'what's on the site, stays on the site'.
You may be surprised by the warm welcome you get.

DaveinGermany 30-01-2013 14:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 1039789)
You may be surprised by the warm welcome you get.

I thought flame-throwers indoors had been banned along with smoking ? :D

Less 30-01-2013 15:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveinGermany (Post 1039790)
I thought flame-throwers indoors had been banned along with smoking ? :D

We use smokeless fuel, as per the 1957 clean air act.

churchfcrules 30-01-2013 20:58

liking the uxb d in g

DaveinGermany 31-01-2013 17:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by churchfcrules (Post 1039901)
liking the uxb d in g

Thanks, got quite a few of them, various bombs, munitions & such like, also a shot of a crater after one had to be blown on site. It was an interesting few days watching the lads work. :)

churchfcrules 31-01-2013 17:54

hope u got one of the explosion :)

DaveinGermany 31-01-2013 18:32

Only from distance (Big clouds of smoke).

Mick 02-02-2013 05:18

Well as the theme is "seen better days" i have entered a couple of photos i took yesterday on way to the Railway they might upset one or two members though:hidewall::p:D

Margaret Pilkington 02-02-2013 06:43

glad I wasn't there, I probably would have been among them.

cashman 02-02-2013 13:23

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1039768)

Well it wasn't a first, pity i never had money on it.

churchfcrules 02-02-2013 14:47

was a tongue in cheek, comment, saturdays is a bad day for me, with working on a friday night then again on a saturday night, cant go into a pub and not have a beer, and i wont drink n drive even if its just the one

however if anyone would like to take me up on the offer of meeting up for a couple of pints on a weekday, i would be more than happy to join you for a mutal libation, anybody busy tuesday around 12 ish?

cashman 02-02-2013 15:17

not this kid soz, away tomoz fer a month.

churchfcrules 02-02-2013 15:28

anywhere good?

cashman 02-02-2013 15:31

we think so Benalmadena.

churchfcrules 02-02-2013 15:35

bit of the old "el vino calapso" do u the power of good, hope ya have a good un, says its 21c on tuesday, bet its not that in accy, not even under the heater by the pool table in the railway

davemac 02-02-2013 18:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1040356)
we think so Benalmadena.

Have a nice time, and bring us all back a stick of rock.

Mick 03-02-2013 04:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by churchfcrules (Post 1040345)

however if anyone would like to take me up on the offer of meeting up for a couple of pints on a weekday, i would be more than happy to join you for a mutal libation, anybody busy tuesday around 12 ish?

I am sure this can be arranged :D
will check with Less and let you know

churchfcrules 03-02-2013 08:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mick (Post 1040437)

Will "do not forsake me oh my darling" be playing ont duke box, I do have a black hat pmslnrjf*

*p! $$ed my self laughing not really just figuratively

davemac 03-02-2013 09:35

I noticed you can't vote on competition 3 yet !

Less 03-02-2013 09:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by davemac (Post 1040459)
I noticed you can't vote on competition 3 yet !

Ooooh! a post that's on thread instead of about churchfc, well done.

Perhaps the power has gone to Mick's head and he's changed the rules?
Just to prove that he can, rather than when told to by a rather precocious member?
:D

davemac 03-02-2013 09:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 1040462)
Ooooh! a post that's on thread instead of about churchfc, well done.

Perhaps the power has gone to Mick's head and he's changed the rules?
Just to prove that he can, rather than when told to by a rather precocious member?
:D

I did feel like I was intruding, but I think we should vote before the thread closes, and the next competition starts.

churchfcrules 03-02-2013 09:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shurm (Post 1039440)

Quote:

Originally Posted by churchfcrules (Post 1039558)
no it was only in answer to shrum, and that the rules of the "comp" are fine, but if you feel that only new photos should apply, then fine only post new ones yourself, what i should have said is my own preference, not rules to be imposed by anyone

the more people enter and vote the more fun it will be.

who is trying to change the rules less?

time to unsaddle from that big beast, put the big wooden spoon down and back away slowly, oh there we go another thread wander

Less 03-02-2013 10:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by davemac (Post 1040463)
I did feel like I was intruding, but I think we should vote before the thread closes, and the next competition starts.

All part of the grand plan I imagine, so far the only thing Mick and his fun competition haven't been accused of is fiddling the votes, maybe that is his next step?
;)

churchfcrules 03-02-2013 10:23

isnt it next week for voting? comp doesnt close till friday 8th

susie123 03-02-2013 10:42

Each competition will run for 2 weeks, 12 days for uploading photo's and a further 2 days which can be used for voting only.
During the 12 days uploading time you will be able to vote and there will be an option to cancel your vote if you feel a better picture has been submitted.
After the 12 day upload period, voting only will be allowed for 2 days then voting will be stopped.

This is what it says in post 1 of this thread so we should have been able to vote since day 1.

Less 03-02-2013 11:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by susie123 (Post 1040468)
This is what it says in post 1 of this thread so we should have been able to vote since day 1.

If you look in the very, very, small print hidden away in the depths of the mod section, it says:-

'The rules are open to change on the whim of the organiser, depending on how upset he becomes when he gets fed up with being told what to do with his competition by ignorant folk that should just put up and shut up.'
:cool:

susie123 03-02-2013 12:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 1040476)
If you look in the very, very, small print hidden away in the depths of the mod section, it says:-

'The rules are open to change on the whim of the organiser, depending on how upset he becomes when he gets fed up with being told what to do with his competition by ignorant folk that should just put up and shut up.'
:cool:

Oh dear so now I get my a s s kicked for doing what I was told to do in the first photo competition thread, that is go back to post 1 and read the rules. :(

I was merely posting information, I have no problem with anyone changing the voting system so long as they let us know.:idunno:

Less 03-02-2013 12:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by susie123 (Post 1040479)
Oh dear so now I get my a s s kicked for doing what I was told to do in the first photo competition thread, that is go back to post 1 and read the rules. :(

I was merely posting information, I have no problem with anyone changing the voting system so long as they let us know.:idunno:

Don't get paranoid, no-ones kicking yours, your past questions were out of ignorance and confusion, the proof of which was that even though it says P.M. Mick if you have problems you do put your questions in the thread.

susie123 03-02-2013 12:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 1040483)
Don't get paranoid, no-ones kicking yours, your past questions were out of ignorance and confusion, the proof of which was that even though it says P.M. Mick if you have problems you do put your questions in the thread.

Thank you Less, mea culpa, at least you know what I'm talking about. :o

Mick 03-02-2013 13:37

Yes i do apologise for changing the vote rule but i have noticed some members are just voting early so they can see who has the most votes and then changed there vote.
So voting will only be started on the last 2 days of the competition.

The rules have now been changed so stop moaning please

susie123 03-02-2013 13:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mick (Post 1040488)
Yes i do apologise for changing the vote rule but i have noticed some members are just voting early so they can see who has the most votes and then changed there vote.

Thanks Mick, I'm all in favour of that change.

Margaret Pilkington 03-02-2013 14:06

me too.

davemac 03-02-2013 21:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mick (Post 1040488)

The rules have now been changed so stop moaning please

I don't think you could call it moaning exactly, more a desire to contribute to the success of your competition, and a willingness to help in your endeavour.

I don't think this is because we are frightened of you, well some are, I might be , well just a bit, oh all right then I am. I am typing this under the stairs.

churchfcrules 03-02-2013 22:44

likin the boats, is that glasson dock, and does anyone remember the floating cafe that used to be there (is it still there) was an old ship/boat turned into a cafe, mum n dad used to take us a kid in 70`s, havent been for years might be worth a trip on wednesday, just for old times sake n remember em both

susie123 03-02-2013 23:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by churchfcrules (Post 1040549)
likin the boats, is that glasson dock, and does anyone remember the floating cafe that used to be there (is it still there) was an old ship/boat turned into a cafe, mum n dad used to take us a kid in 70`s, havent been for years might be worth a trip on wednesday, just for old times sake n remember em both

Haven't been for a couple of years but the boat/cafe was closed and up for sale last time I was there. Nice caravan cafe there though, good food, lots of bikers there. Frank (max) should be able to give you an up to date picture.

churchfcrules 04-02-2013 08:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mick (Post 1040437)

We up for that pint tomorrow? Anyone else?
Couple of pints in the railway 12 tomorrow

Im not going on mi own, im shy!

Mick 04-02-2013 08:11

Me and less will be there sat near the fire that never works :dflam:
or having a cig outside at the back:joint:

churchfcrules 04-02-2013 08:16

Well I have never met ya before, so will have to count on spotting the 2 blokes holding tightest to their beer pots, wild guess it wont be that busy

Mick 04-02-2013 08:39

You could be wearing one of these :flower:then we will spot you:D

Oh and i drink fosters and less drinks john smiths:thepint::thepint:

churchfcrules 04-02-2013 08:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mick (Post 1040582)
You could be wearing one of these :flower:then we will spot you:D

Oh and i drink fosters and less drinks john smiths:thepint::thepint:

Now thats subtle mick!

churchfcrules 04-02-2013 11:09

You are what you drink, so they say, im surprised less is a bitter man!

davemac 04-02-2013 21:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by churchfcrules (Post 1040585)
Now thats subtle mick!

Quote:

Originally Posted by churchfcrules (Post 1040604)
You are what you drink, so they say, im surprised less is a bitter man!

No, that's subtle.

Mick 08-02-2013 06:36

Just a reminder uploads close tonight and voting will start about 10pm

Mick 08-02-2013 21:05

OK this competition is now closed for uploading entries
you have now got till Sunday 10pm ish to pick a photo and vote
good luck to all that entered even less:D

churchfcrules 09-02-2013 00:59

Voted good luck all again was some great pics, looking forward to the next one already

Mick 09-02-2013 09:08

Can i just point out that while your looking at the photos and deciding which to vote on you can leave comments under each photo

http://www.tiptopglobe.com/skin/smile/s12754.gif

Margaret Pilkington 09-02-2013 09:30

I have voted.....in fact I think my vote was the first one cast....I was waiting to vote.
There are some great pics...again, but the choice was easier this week...well for me at any rate.

mobertol 09-02-2013 14:45

I have voted too but it was a hard choice as the category produced such a wide range of photos. Good luck all!!

davemac 09-02-2013 23:50

Voted, however, I would require 10 votes to pick the ones I like, so I hope everyone wins.

ossy kid 10-02-2013 02:13

Voted. Have to say I thought there were too many categories, to many options/varieties to pick from. Just my opinion. Great photos in all categories.

Mick 10-02-2013 08:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by ossy kid (Post 1041388)
Have to say I thought there were too many categories, to many options/varieties to pick from. Just my opinion. Great photos in all categories.

There is only 1 category / theme "Seen Better Days "
it is upto members how they interpret the theme
i am NOT setting more rules.

and by the way we need more members voting we only have 15 upto now so if you have not voted please have a look and VOTE:D

Margaret Pilkington 10-02-2013 08:58

Mick - I can vote again if you want :D(only joking)

ossy kid 10-02-2013 20:10

Right Mick, sorry about that. An old teacher once told me, " read the question three times so you will understand it". I'll put my reading specs on next time.

Mick 10-02-2013 21:06

2 Attachment(s)
Right this competition is now closed and we have a joint win
so its upto the theme setter Churchfcrules to pick a winner

churchfcrules 10-02-2013 21:11

Difficult choice, both cracking pictures, but this times winner is..........

The rusty old clyde puffer, sorry davemac, I am sure you will have more victories to come!

davemac 10-02-2013 21:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by churchfcrules (Post 1041561)
Difficult choice, both cracking pictures, but this times winner is..........

The rusty old clyde puffer, sorry davemac, I am sure you will have more victories to come!

Good choice, the rusty bottom is a cracker. Well done dave in germany.

Mick 10-02-2013 21:13

1 Attachment(s)
Right the winner is DaveinGermany

Mick 10-02-2013 21:19

right i have sent a pm to DaveinGermany
but as he is not online at the moment your all going to have to wait till i get a new theme from him.
if i have not got a reply by 10pm tomorrow i will set the theme

shillelagh 11-02-2013 00:59

well done DinG ..

DaveinGermany 11-02-2013 05:01

Thanks for the votes, Dave Mac sorry about that yours was also a worthy photo, in fact there's a lot of raw talent amongst all you snappers( & as CFC noted, you'll be back up there again afore to long.):)

Incidentally I've PM'd Mick with the subject & I think there'll be chance for everyone to partake, I expect the choice will be even harder this time round. ;)

mobertol 11-02-2013 06:37

Well done Dave! Look forward to seeing what your choice of category is. :)

mobertol 11-02-2013 06:40

Have just seen it -nice one!

davemac 11-02-2013 09:14

Just seen the next theme, thats interesting, I have a subject ready, if pets are allowed? never the less a theme to stretch the imagination.

DaveinGermany 11-02-2013 17:07

Aye Dave, pets are included in the "Beasts" category, to be honest that's pretty much what I expected from this, loads of pet pics. :)

davemac 11-02-2013 19:13

Champion, I have one or two that I can include, wont be uploading until possibly wednesday as I am a bit busy to look until then. So save me a space.

Margaret Pilkington 11-02-2013 20:28

Well done Son! Great pic...worthy winner.