Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hints/Tips/Advice (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f74/)
-   -   Going Away?? (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f74/going-away-58642.html)

ozzyadidas 23-07-2011 13:19

Going Away??

So i went into RBS the other day to sort out a few things before my trip to Spain and whilst I was there I figured i'd get my Euros for my trip. The bloke behind the counter told me not to bother...said go to the post office because they 'have a really good rate'. Went there, passing euro exchange and thomas cook, and they were clearly the best rate in town by a mile!! Its like euroexchange and thomas cook arn't even trying. And it says on the sign outside something like they'll match or beat any other deal!

Anyway, I thought i'd share this before I go.. i'll see ya later accy! (typical it stops raining as soon as I go on holiday :mad:)

cashman 23-07-2011 15:14

Re: Going Away??

Quote:

Originally Posted by ozzyadidas (Post 920786)
So i went into RBS the other day to sort out a few things before my trip to Spain and whilst I was there I figured i'd get my Euros for my trip. The bloke behind the counter told me not to bother...said go to the post office because they 'have a really good rate'. Went there, passing euro exchange and thomas cook, and they were clearly the best rate in town by a mile!! Its like euroexchange and thomas cook arn't even trying. And it says on the sign outside something like they'll match or beat any other deal!

Anyway, I thought i'd share this before I go.. i'll see ya later accy! (typical it stops raining as soon as I go on holiday :mad:)

May depend on where yer going in Spain,not sure ? but i always change most of mine if i need, in spain, find it a better rate everytime.;) n i go 2/3 times a year.

cmonstanley 23-07-2011 15:59

save your time and effort and go to arran:D were having a heatwave im there tomorrow .sunbathin out back door with my laptop:mosher::mosher::mosher::D Isle of Arran, Scotland - Visit Arran the online guide to Arran

Boeing Guy 23-07-2011 17:32

63 degrees Fahrenheit for tomorrow forecast, that's the same as here in sunny Lancashire. Think I'll stay here

jaysay 24-07-2011 09:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmonstanley (Post 920818)
save your time and effort and go to arran:D were having a heatwave im there tomorrow .sunbathin out back door with my laptop:mosher::mosher::mosher::D Isle of Arran, Scotland - Visit Arran the online guide to Arran

She wants a bloody holiday not penance for her sins:D

david1 24-07-2011 10:41

We are all waiting for " Bee " to go on holiday . Then we can Party .

Have a good trip Ozzyadidas !

Benipete 25-07-2011 08:55

I use this lot In Benidorm or the inside market,

Eurochange:cool::)

jaysay 25-07-2011 09:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benipete (Post 921075)
I use this lot In Benidorm or the inside market,

Eurochange:cool::)

Wow that will be useful to Bee when he opens his piggy bank to get the pennies he's saved for his trip to the rising sun:D