Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hints/Tips/Advice (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f74/)
-   -   Arcade Games!! (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f74/arcade-games-8266.html)

Tinkerbelle 03-03-2005 21:15

Arcade Games!!

Can anyone tell me why, when i'm challenged in the arcade regardless of whether i win or lose it's giving me a nil score??

slinky 03-03-2005 21:16

Re: Arcade Games!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle
Can anyone tell me why, when i'm challenged in the arcade regardless of whether i win or lose it's giving me a nil score??

bECAUSE lets face it you will never beat me so they putting you out ya misery lmfao!!

Tinkerbelle 03-03-2005 21:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by slinky
bECAUSE lets face it you will never beat me so they putting you out ya misery lmfao!!

Take a look Slinky I ALREADY HAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Butch Mushroom is ma b*tch and i'm gonna keep that top score!!

Tinkerbelle 03-03-2005 22:17

Please can somebody help I take kicking Slinky's a*se in the arcade very serious and it looks like she's kicking mine!!

Does anybody know which moderator deals with the arcade games??

slinky 03-03-2005 22:36

What did you say?? you beat me?? yeah whatever cos I don't think so!!

Mick 04-03-2005 07:50

Quote:

Please can somebody help I take kicking Slinky's a*se in the arcade very serious and it looks like she's kicking mine!!

Does anybody know which moderator deals with the arcade games??

Er why do you need to know which moderator deals with the games are you thinking of bribery here hehe
as it happens that area is Admin only

Tinkerbelle 04-03-2005 08:20

Whatever Slinky is paying you i will double :D bribery works for me Mick!!!

rockrabbit 04-03-2005 08:25

Quote:

just admit your rubbish at them apart from that mushroom one which you cheat at lol

mthead 04-03-2005 08:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockrabbit
just admit your rubbish at them apart from that mushroom one which you cheat at lol

She said "just wait till its sorted shes going to kick your a**e like she doe slinky's"I didnt know there were any cheats for these games anyway.

slinky 04-03-2005 09:42

I have told you before and I'm telling you again tinks!! get the seat warm for me cos I will be back in it soon enough.:p

rockrabbit 04-03-2005 09:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by mthead
She said "just wait till its sorted shes going to kick your a**e like she doe slinky's"I didnt know there were any cheats for these games anyway.

lol she can only beat me on that mushroom one all the rest i ll kick her ass on and she knows it lol i didnt think there was any cheats but i aint having that i can only get half of what they score on that game lol

slinky 04-03-2005 09:51

Quote:

lol she can only beat me on that mushroom one all the rest i ll kick her ass on and she knows it lol i didnt think there was any cheats but i aint having that i can only get half of what they score on that game lol

hey I don't cheat on any game, don't need to just natural talented me!!:p

rockrabbit 04-03-2005 09:54

Quote:

hey I don't cheat on any game, don't need to just natural talented me!!:p

lol Ill still beat you on most of the others and get your pet in the arena i need to carry on my winning streak :D

slinky 04-03-2005 09:57

Quote:

lol Ill still beat you on most of the others and get your pet in the arena i need to carry on my winning streak :D

ahhhh shut it muppet!!:p

rockrabbit 04-03-2005 10:07

Quote:

ahhhh shut it muppet!!:p

pmsl take it thats another way of saying yes you ll kick my ass at most games lol