Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Crash Computers Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f82/)
-   -   Web Site Design (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f82/web-site-design-20767.html)

mantrabooks 07-04-2006 09:43

Web Site Design

Hello,

Is there anyone out there (preferably in Hyndburn) who can build me a website, and can collaborate with me on the site. Please get in contact.

Gayle 07-04-2006 09:51

Re: Web Site Design

There are some students at the college who are looking for some projects. I can pass on your email address to them if you want to pm me with it.

KIPAX 07-04-2006 09:57

www.freelancers.net

advertise on there and you get inundated with every tom dick and harry.. quite a few will offer to make ya summat for free... there portfolio building so need the jobs.

BTW why need to be in hyndburn? i ahve worked for people all over the world and never so much as a phone call.. thats the point of the internet really :)

Mick 07-04-2006 10:03

Try
http://www.forumforfree.com/

mantrabooks 07-04-2006 10:03

thanks for your response

I do have a small knowledge of web building, but really I just don't have the time. I have the software

MACROMEDIA STUDIO 8
FIREWORKS 8
FLASH 8
DREAMWEAVER 8
COLDFUSION MX 7
CONTRIBUTE 3

+ TUTORIALS for them if this helps.

AnthonyS 07-05-2006 17:49

What exactly are you looking for? I can create websites based on forum software just like this site but it's very limited. If you want a fully original website, you can either let a student do one for you, or pay for professionals to do it.

mantrabooks 07-05-2006 19:38

I have kind of given up on the idea - although if somebody wanted a chat about building a website I would be interested in meeting and developing web-presence. Thanks

K.S.H 07-05-2006 19:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by mantrabooks
I have kind of given up on the idea - although if somebody wanted a chat about building a website I would be interested in meeting and developing web-presence. Thanks

Have you asked Roy? thats what he does for a living now

mantrabooks 07-05-2006 20:27

I got the impression he lived in Russa?

AnthonyS 07-05-2006 20:31

PM me if you want to know what I can do for you.

KIPAX 07-05-2006 20:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by K.S.H
Have you asked Roy? thats what he does for a living now

Are you sure?

K.S.H 07-05-2006 20:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by KIPAX
Are you sure?

Well thats what I thought, not so sure now you have said that :-)

itsonlychand 22-06-2006 21:57

Hello

I can help with web site design. i live in Burnely.

Check my portfolio at www.professionaldesigner.co.uk

I can also help you with ranking your web site higher in Google, Yahoo and MSN so when someone searches for your services, your site gets 1st page rankings.

If interested you can contact me through web site or on my mobile number 07737902425

definitly will help ya.

cheers

Madhatter 02-07-2006 02:47

way I understand it google chooses the older sites first regardless of links, or meta data.

KIPAX 02-07-2006 10:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Madhatter
way I understand it google chooses the older sites first regardless of links, or meta data.

google changes its rules regularly.. some rules stay all the time... but it is very complex.. and if you try to cheat it you will be blacklisted.. some people think they are being clever and dont realise the bots are programmed to recognise cheats ... you use same colour text as background colour to hide keyword from visitors and yer blacklisted... simple things like that but also more complex stuff..