Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Football (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f87/)
-   -   Manchester United, Road to the Chapionship 2011- 2012 (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f87/manchester-united-road-to-the-chapionship-2011-2012-a-55318.html)

Boeing Guy 20-10-2010 16:24

Manchester United, Road to the Chapionship 2011- 2012

With the wonder spud leaving,
BBC Sport - Football - Wayne Rooney wants to leave Man Utd - Sir Alex Ferguson
it won't be long before you join us in the race to the Championship Title next year.
The King is dead.....Ling live the King:D

jaysay 20-10-2010 17:59

Re: Manchester United, Road to the Championship 2011- 2012

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boeing Guy (Post 853453)
With the wonder spud leaving,
BBC Sport - Football - Wayne Rooney wants to leave Man Utd - Sir Alex Ferguson
it won't be long before you join us in the race to the Championship Title next year.
The King is dead.....Ling live the King:D

I remember one miss guided Manc saying 1 down 4 to go after they won the Charity Shield back in august, at this rate it could be the only thing they'll win this term:D
Champions league is on the box tonight and its the first time that I can remember that ITV have not selected United to screen as their match, United are on Sky instead:);)

Tealeaf 20-10-2010 21:28

Re: Manchester United, Road to the Chapionship 2011- 2012

Who cares where Rooney goes to?

lancsdave 21-10-2010 08:38

On the day when billions were being cut from peoples income the greedly little oink was moaning because United weren't spending more money n buying better players to give him a chance of winning trophies.

Beggars beleif, I really wish football would implode and greedy swines like him end up penniless :mad:

Barrie Yates 21-10-2010 17:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 853494)
I remember one miss guided Manc saying 1 down 4 to go after they won the Charity Shield back in august, at this rate it could be the only thing they'll win this term:D
Champions league is on the box tonight and its the first time that I can remember that ITV have not selected United to screen as their match, United are on Sky instead:);)

And it still holds tru Jay - we might still, who knows until the Fat Lady Sings.Totally shocked by the Rooney fiasco - but as I was reminded, he is a scouser - sorry D in G.
I will not be surprised if Rooney neever plays or even trains with United again, therefore he will be unlikely to play for England until he moves on. Who do United go for now - an interesting period is in store - for me, Mancie and the other United fans.;):D

DaveinGermany 21-10-2010 17:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barrie Yates (Post 853755)
is a scouser - sorry D in G.

It's alright Barrie, slopey shoulders & on top of that he was a Blue anyway ! So what are Man.U to do ? wasn't there an agreement with Everton that they get a cut of any profit made by his sale ?

Mancie 21-10-2010 17:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveinGermany (Post 853756)
It's alright Barrie, slopey shoulders & on top of that he was a Blue anyway ! So what are Man.U to do ? wasn't there an agreement with Everton that they get a cut of any profit made by his sale ?

I think the agreement was that if United sold Rooney they would by his "Ma n Da" a new caravan. :)

DaveinGermany 21-10-2010 17:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mancie (Post 853759)
I think the agreement was that if United sold Rooney they would by his "Ma n Da" a new caravan. :)

Ah the irrepressible Mancie ! Evenin' Mancie :D so What d'you reckon then ? That Scouse Scumbag is off but where ? Don't think they'd want to sell him to a British Club as he might come back & do a Tevez ...... How dashed annoying would that be eh ? So Where then Barca, Real & for how much ? He's not been sparking of late nationally or internationally so that'll knock a few quid off the asking price, plus he just cropped his ankle.

Wasn't it 27 Mill United paid for him in 2004, he's older now & as stated not sparking, don't think many takers would offer equivalent money, bit of a cat in a sack really. Oh well let's see what happens eh ? ;)

jaysay 21-10-2010 18:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveinGermany (Post 853774)
Ah the irrepressible Mancie ! Evenin' Mancie :D so What d'you reckon then ? That Scouse Scumbag is off but where ? Don't think they'd want to sell him to a British Club as he might come back & do a Tevez ...... How dashed annoying would that be eh ? So Where then Barca, Real & for how much ? He's not been sparking of late nationally or internationally so that'll knock a few quid off the asking price, plus he just cropped his ankle.

Wasn't it 27 Mill United paid for him in 2004, he's older now & as stated not sparking, don't think many takers would offer equivalent money, bit of a cat in a sack really. Oh well let's see what happens eh ? ;)

After watching them over the last few games I think they'll be praying he'll stay:rolleyes::D

Alan Varrechia 21-10-2010 18:16

If my memory serves me right, i think Everton stand to make a 1/4 of what he sells for. And when you add to that the Glaziers need all the money they can get there won't be a lot in the pot to buy anyone of quality.

AccyMad 21-10-2010 18:19

If I was Ferguson I'd send him out on loan ................to FC United - that'd give the spoilt brat a proper reality check :)

jaysay 21-10-2010 18:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alan Varrechia (Post 853782)
If my memory serves me right, i think Everton stand to make a 1/4 of what he sells for. And when you add to that the Glaziers need all the money they can get there won't be a lot in the pot to buy anyone of quality.

The fact is where will they even find anyone of quality, they are all tied up on huge contracts on money that the plumbers labourers at Old Trafford won't pay, they haven't replaced Ronaldo or Tevez, that's why The Fat Lad wants to leave:rolleyes:

jaysay 21-10-2010 18:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by AccyMad (Post 853785)
If I was Ferguson I'd send him out on loan ................to FC United - that'd give the spoilt brat a proper reality check :)

Don't think they'd want him:rolleyes:

Mancie 21-10-2010 18:39

United's hands are tied... Rooney won't be playing for us again and so we can't wait till the summer to sell ...will have to sell in January to get the best price.
If Madrid and Barca don't make a big offer then I can see only one option...I reckon he will go to City :eek::(

Alan Varrechia 22-10-2010 00:01

:D:D:D:DLets face it Mancie. The creme has gone awfully sour. But awfully sweet on the other side of town.:D:D:D:D