Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Football (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f87/)
-   -   Rooney Agrees 5 year deal (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f87/rooney-agrees-5-year-deal-55349.html)

mthead 22-10-2010 11:45

Rooney Agrees 5 year deal

News just breaking that Wayne Rooney has agreed 5 year deal to stay at Manchester United
Breaking News (BreakingNews) on Twitter

flashy 22-10-2010 11:46

Re: Rooney Agrees 5 year deal

shame

mthead 22-10-2010 12:01

A better link........
Wayne Rooney stays at Manchester United after signing five-year deal | Football | guardian.co.uk

lancsdave 22-10-2010 12:02

Can we sue for loss of earnings ?

Somebody came in the other day with 2 United shirts and wanted Rooney taking off.

When he came to collect them this morning he said we will probably get a bulk order.

How we can feed the kids now :(

gynn 22-10-2010 12:53

Enjoyed Ian Holloway's rant about Rooney and his agent. Hilarious! He's a laughing stock.

:):)

shillelagh 22-10-2010 13:28

he probably got more money .. thats all he wanted .. after losing some of the contracts that he had when he got caught ... and probably was testing the waters .. see if anyone contacted the agent being interested elsewhere .. i wonder how many did ...

AccyMad 22-10-2010 15:47

Pathetic! Manapulative little git - & United are as bad for letting him get away with it, as I said earlier I'd have shipped him off on loan with the condition that he doesn't actually play & let him warm the bench at a non-league club for the rest of the season - I know that wouldn't happen but it would have served him right - might have made him realise what it's like in the real world

Barrie Yates 22-10-2010 17:03

It was either that or no football or training with United - or Englaand. Don't think he could have lived with that

jaysay 22-10-2010 17:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by lancsdave (Post 853985)
Can we sue for loss of earnings ?

Somebody came in the other day with 2 United shirts and wanted Rooney taking off.

When he came to collect them this morning he said we will probably get a bulk order.

How we can feed the kids now :(

I'd definitely sue Dave, Mancie:D

jaysay 22-10-2010 17:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by gynn (Post 853999)
Enjoyed Ian Holloway's rant about Rooney and his agent. Hilarious! He's a laughing stock.

:):)

The irony of that was gynn he was 100% right ;)

mani 23-10-2010 02:37

utd got shafted.

no other way. rooney validated his leaving by making utd owners the bad part making himself a valid reason.

if nothing he will still leave but this way utd get a better price come the summer

gynn 23-10-2010 06:19

Rooney wanted to leave because Manchester United didn't have the money and ambition to buy players to win trophies.

So the limited money the club were going to spend on those players will now go to Rooney,

And so he stays.

The logic of the king of the chavs.

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused::confused:

gynn 23-10-2010 06:30

Unconscious humour on Sky News this morning.

",,,,as for his off the field dalliances, he's really going to have to keep his head down from now on......."

Isn't that what got him into trouble with Coleen in the first place??? ;)

jaysay 23-10-2010 08:48

What a U Turn from Thursday morning where, he want to leave United, was not signing a new contract because he got no reassurance that they would improve the squad and compete for trophies, come Friday lunch he had been convinced that his future was at United, that they held the same ambitions as himself and was sorry he offended Sir Fergie his team mates and the United fans. I suppose doubling his wages had nothing to do with it really:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Greeny 27-10-2010 18:13

Where do Man U get their money from,they are supposed to be millions in debt. As for Rooney he can't or chooses not to sing our national anthem when in his countrys team, is he Wayne Rooney or Mickey Rooney,ought to be ashamed of himself.