Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Football (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f87/)
-   -   Qatar Don't Allow Jews (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f87/qatar-dont-allow-jews-55916.html)

cmonstanley 04-12-2010 11:21

Qatar Don't Allow Jews

qatar dont allow jews, gays to enter their country.they have agreed only to suspend these laws and being gay is punishable by death. i personally think it is a disgrace.you would think any players with any sort of decency will boycott this chasrade a country .put your bets on for it to be changed a joint england and scotland bid would be good.:)

jaysay 04-12-2010 14:00

re: Qatar Don't Allow Jews

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmonstanley (Post 866553)
qatar dont allow jews, gays to enter their country.they have agreed only to suspend these laws and being gay is punishable by death. i personally think it is a disgrace.you would think any players with any sort of decency will boycott this chasrade a country .put your bets on for it to be changed a joint england and scotland bid would be good.:)

There's only two grounds in Scotland CS:D:D

cmonstanley 04-12-2010 14:04

hampden and ibrox;):D

jaysay 04-12-2010 14:04

Quote:

Another thing is they are having to build 10 or 12 brand new air conditioned stadia for the event too, England already have at least 20 Stadia now, plus all the infrastructure, but maybe we weren't prepared to cross palms with silver:rolleyes::rolleyes:

DaveinGermany 04-12-2010 14:17

Just a few other points for consideration, Drinking ? Shorts & flip-flops ? Rowdy behaviour ? Policing. My sounds like it'll be a real barrel of laughs. ;) Bring it on ! :D Nice one FIFA.

jaysay 04-12-2010 14:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveinGermany (Post 866579)
Just a few other points for consideration, Drinking ? Shorts & flip-flops ? Rowdy behaviour ? Policing. My sounds like it'll be a real barrel of laughs. ;) Bring it on ! :D Nice one FIFA.

Half of the doddering fools who have given Qatar the finals won't be about in 2022, so they won't give a monkey's:(

cashman 04-12-2010 16:40

Quote:

qatar dont allow jews, gays to enter their country.they have agreed only to suspend these laws and being gay is punishable by death.

sounds like a good place.:rolleyes::D

Neil 05-12-2010 07:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 866583)
Half of the doddering fools who have given Qatar the finals won't be about in 2022, so they won't give a monkey's:(

Maybe they have a sense of humour after all :D

If the Country has to build 20 new stadia for the world cup I wonder what they will do with them afterwards?

lancsdave 05-12-2010 14:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neil (Post 866671)
If the Country has to build 20 new stadia for the world cup I wonder what they will do with them afterwards?

They are being built in kit form so they can be dismantled afterwards and sent to various third world countries

accyman 05-12-2010 16:10

by the sounds of this place they may turn the stadium into concentration camps afterwards

jaysay 05-12-2010 17:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by lancsdave (Post 866759)
They are being built in kit form so they can be dismantled afterwards and sent to various third world countries

Come on Dave this Association Football not Subbuteo :D

Wynonie Harris 05-12-2010 17:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by lancsdave (Post 866759)

Can we have one please?

Neil 05-12-2010 17:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris (Post 866792)
Can we have one please?

Nothing wrong with thinking big I don't suppose. Where would you reassemble it?

It does appear strange to give the Cup to a country such as this.

lancsdave 05-12-2010 17:32

Re: Qatar Don't Allow Jews

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris (Post 866792)
Can we have one please?

I would imagine it would get turned down by the current owner in case he thinks somebody is trying to take over. Besides, you already been told you can have one in 5 years but nobody seems to want it ;)

Wynonie Harris 05-12-2010 17:48

Re: Qatar Don't Allow Jews

Quote:

Originally Posted by lancsdave (Post 866798)
I would imagine it would get turned down by the current owner in case he thinks somebody is trying to take over. Besides, you already been told you can have one in 5 years but nobody seems to want it ;)

Don't get me started on that one, Dave! ;)