Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Football (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f87/)
-   -   Ronaldinho for Rovers? (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f87/ronaldinho-for-rovers-56249.html)

jaysay 02-01-2011 17:55

Ronaldinho for Rovers?

Google Translate
Thought this was wind up until I saw this, 15 million euros for a two season contract, who knows

lancsdave 02-01-2011 18:02

Re: Ronaldinho for Rovers?

Quote:

This morning, in a shock twitter post, Blackburn owners Venky’s have revealed they have offered €7.2million (roughly £6.2million) per year to Ronaldinho in an attempt to woo the former World Player of the Year.
The post was quickly removed but it originally said:
“Venkys trying hard to get Ronaldinho for 2 years contract . Offered 7.2 Million Euros as salary per year to Mr. Assis”

It’s an audacious move for the Brazilian but Blackburn have met the 30-year-old’s salary demands which have seen him look set to leave AC Milan. It has often been thought that Ronaldinho is most likely to return to his native Brazil to finish his playing days, but a move to the Premier League has never been ruled out with the forward being linked to Roy Hodgson’s Liverpool.
The tweet could suggest that Venky’s are now in charge of transfers at Ewood Park and new manager Steve Kean may find himself in a similar situation to that which Mark Hughes found himself in at Manchester City.
The last paragraph must be worrying to Rovers fans. Could also be a wind up by Venkys to try and get themselves less stick than they are getting by making fans think they are going after star names when they know they haven't a chance:rolleyes:

jaysay 02-01-2011 18:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by lancsdave (Post 872753)
The last paragraph must be worrying to Rovers fans. Could also be a wind up by Venkys to try and get themselves less stick than they are getting by making fans think they are going after star names when they know they haven't a chance:rolleyes:

They can talk all they want Dave but the Transfer window is now open, its time to deliver ;)

lancsdave 02-01-2011 18:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 872756)
They can talk all they want Dave but the Transfer window is now open, its time to deliver ;)

KFC don't deliver so can't see Venky's doing it :D

jaysay 02-01-2011 18:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by lancsdave (Post 872759)
KFC don't deliver so can't see Venky's doing it :D

Bit more up market than KFC Dave

cashman 02-01-2011 19:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 872761)
Bit more up market than KFC Dave

That fact remains to be seen!;)

BLACKBURN RAVER 02-01-2011 22:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by lancsdave (Post 872753)

worrying !!! why ??? if venky's can attract the likes of ronnie, i couldn't give 2 sh1ts what steve keane thinks about it, all this hype about it being £5 mill and whatever, is as i say hype, nobody knows the exact amounts being thrown around except vebky's, extract the urine all you want but we are still premier lg, we are still a class above your lot, and were still unbeaten in 32 years :D:D

oh and as for not having a chance of attracting star names !!!.... WE NEVER HAD A CHANCE OF WINNING THE PREMIERSHIP.....BUT WE DID !!!!!!!

BLACKBURN RAVER 02-01-2011 23:06

Transfer news: Blackburn make shock Ronaldinho swoop - Exclusive - News - MirrorFootball.co.uk

jaysay 03-01-2011 08:57

Like the Avatar Raver:D

lancsdave 03-01-2011 09:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLACKBURN RAVER (Post 872841)
if venky's can attract the likes of ronnie, i couldn't give 2 sh1ts what steve keane thinks about it,

I'm of the old fashioned thought process where the manager knows what sort of players he wants and how they fit in to his team. He then asks for the money to pay for them. If you want your owners picking the team why not do away with the manager altogether and spend his wages paying more players :D

jaysay 03-01-2011 09:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by lancsdave (Post 872879)
I'm of the old fashioned thought process where the manager knows what sort of players he wants and how they fit in to his team. He then asks for the money to pay for them. If you want your owners picking the team why not do away with the manager altogether and spend his wages paying more players :D

Which manager wouldn't have Ronaldinho in their team:rolleyes:

BLACKBURN RAVER 03-01-2011 09:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 872884)

Brian Laws..... chris eagles is a far better player :D...... and yeah i know laws has left, just an example ;)

lancsdave 03-01-2011 09:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 872884)

Kean by the looks of it, although they might be after Beckham now
Venky's: Ronaldinho a no go for Blackburn Rovers (From Lancashire Telegraph)

BLACKBURN RAVER 03-01-2011 09:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by lancsdave (Post 872879)

well i would agree but keane is only keepin the seat warm untill the summer when they will bring a new man in IMHO, so what he really thinks wont have a bearing on anything, anyway acc to skysports we have nlw said were not in for him, but then again every statement the venky boys have put out has been twisted the day after so im kinda used to that now ....................

and jay.... it doesnt take people long to photoshop eh lol....got it off a group on FB

BLACKBURN RAVER 03-01-2011 17:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLACKBURN RAVER (Post 872891)
acc to skysports we have nlw said were not in for him, but then again every statement the venky boys have put out has been twisted the day after so im kinda used to that now .

hate to say it but " i told you so "

Sky Sports | Football | Transfer Centre | Speculation | Blackburn make Ronnie bid