Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Football (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f87/)
-   -   Squeaky Bum Time Mancie (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f87/squeaky-bum-time-mancie-58048.html)

Royboy39 28-05-2011 18:07

Squeaky Bum Time Mancie

BBC Sport - Barcelona v Man Utd

BARCA 3-1 FOR ME :cool:

Boeing Guy 28-05-2011 20:29

Re: Squeaky Bum Time Mancie

Did you put a bet on Roy?
87 mins and you are spot on.

Boeing Guy 28-05-2011 20:37

Well done Barcelona, better side on the night

Mancie 28-05-2011 20:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Royboy39 (Post 909210)
BBC Sport - Barcelona v Man Utd

BARCA 3-1 FOR ME :cool:

Hope you had money on the result... I don't think any team could have done much against your lads tonight.

Boeing Guy 28-05-2011 20:41

wow, well taken Mancie.

Royboy39 28-05-2011 21:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mancie (Post 909242)
Hope you had money on the result... I don't think any team could have done much against your lads tonight.

Yes I did Thanks but don't tell the boss. :)

Mancie 28-05-2011 23:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Royboy39 (Post 909256)
Yes I did Thanks but don't tell the boss. :)

Are you Evra in disgiuse..:)
Have to say Valencia and Evra got shown up as not good players at this level.. thought Rooney was good ..Vidic and Ferdinand played well.. but all in all can't think of any team in Europe would not have got done tonight :(

Barrie Yates 29-05-2011 08:26

Well we tried but just weren't good enough, 4 players who didn't warrant their place for sure - Evra, Valencia and Carrick, and Giggs brain must have been somewhere else. Having said that there is no taking it away from Barca, they put on a magnificent show thanks to Messi and Iniesta.
At least we were there and we tried, we certainly didn't try and play for a draw - like a local team did recently.
At least we can look forward to being in the competition next season, and not struggling to avoid relegation as is likely for Rovers as they will probably lose the only good players they have.
See you next season.

jaysay 29-05-2011 08:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barrie Yates (Post 909325)
Well we tried but just weren't good enough, 4 players who didn't warrant their place for sure - Evra, Valencia and Carrick, and Giggs brain must have been somewhere else. Having said that there is no taking it away from Barca, they put on a magnificent show thanks to Messi and Iniesta.
At least we were there and we tried, we certainly didn't try and play for a draw - like a local team did recently.
At least we can look forward to being in the competition next season, and not struggling to avoid relegation as is likely for Rovers as they will probably lose the only good players they have.
See you next season.

You blood obsesed with Rover give it a rest ya T********