Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Football (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f87/)
-   -   Rovers for Europe (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f87/rovers-for-europe-58351.html)

Barrie Yates 26-06-2011 01:07

Rovers for Europe

I hear a rumour from the LT (allegedely from the Manager),that Rovers are going to be in Europe in 4 years - have they booked a holiday trip on Eurostar?
Jones has gone - despite Jays comic book ramblings, Samba wants to play for a bigger club - how many more want away.
The manager reminds me of the description that Roy Keane gave of Mick McMarthy - crap player, crap manager:tongueout:tongueout:tongueout

Benipete 26-06-2011 08:15

Re: Rovers for Europe

Lourdes france, le site officiel des Sanctuaires vous accueille :hehetable

cashman 26-06-2011 08:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barrie Yates (Post 914338)
I hear a rumour from the LT (allegedely from the Manager),that Rovers are going to be in Europe in 4 years - have they booked a holiday trip on Eurostar?
Jones has gone - despite Jays comic book ramblings, Samba wants to play for a bigger club - how many more want away.
The manager reminds me of the description that Roy Keane gave of Mick McMarthy - crap player, crap manager:tongueout:tongueout:tongueout

well typical of you to take the words of a -crap manager- crap human being as gospel.:D:rolleyes:

jaysay 26-06-2011 08:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 914348)
well typical of you to take the words of a -crap manager- crap human being as gospel.:D:rolleyes:

Ya proves what kind of a low human being he really is a typical arrogant Plastic Manc;)

Barrie Yates 30-06-2011 15:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 914349)
Ya proves what kind of a low human being he really is a typical arrogant Plastic Manc;)

Perhaps I am striving to sink down to your level, but doubt that I have enough years left to sink so low:tongueout:tongueout:tongueout

jaysay 30-06-2011 17:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barrie Yates (Post 915686)
Perhaps I am striving to sink down to your level, but doubt that I have enough years left to sink so low:tongueout:tongueout:tongueout

**** off

DaveinGermany 30-06-2011 17:23

Am I the only one or is this Déjà-vu ? :eek: again ;)

jaysay 30-06-2011 17:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveinGermany (Post 915713)
Am I the only one or is this Déjà-vu ? :eek: again ;)

Deja-ve means again Dave and it is;)

DaveinGermany 30-06-2011 17:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 915717)
Deja-ve means again Dave and it is;)

You see the little winky bloke Jay ? :) Irony, doesn't just mean something made of metal you know :D

jaysay 30-06-2011 17:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveinGermany (Post 915720)
You see the little winky bloke Jay ? :) Irony, doesn't just mean something made of metal you know :D

Thats ironic to say the least:p

Mancie 02-08-2011 01:43

Well if this advert is owt to go by I'd be worried if the Rovers players were match fit for this season :D.. I mean come on, I't don't get much worse than this! :D
‪venky's...blackburn rovers.mp4‬‏ - YouTube