Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Football (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f87/)
-   -   Happy Birthday Fergie. (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f87/happy-birthday-fergie-60289.html)

Mancie 04-01-2012 04:26

Re: Happy Birthday Fergie.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boeing Guy (Post 959925)
Hope not Barry, I want our lads to win, after all we want to be competing for a Champions League Place next year. Would be nice to get a Sixth European cup

:D:D..next year?..you lot were ****e again.. there's no way United would ever rely on Pool helping us winning anything..well done City!:D

Barrie Yates 04-01-2012 13:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boeing Guy (Post 959925)
Hope not Barry, I want our lads to win, after all we want to be competing for a Champions League Place next year. Would be nice to get a Sixth European cup

I think they must have too much on their minds other than playing football - Mancie put it so succinctly.
As Hannibal has been playing in Europe for a few years now the culture difference is a very lame excuse, and then to say what he has after the verdict when he has admitted using the N word - well, he, KW and the rest of the club must apologise for their behaviour. The owners could take tremendous flak over the attitude - anti-racism is so strong in the US, and to be associated with this will not go down too well with them and their US shareholders.:tongueout

cashman 04-01-2012 15:05

Well this seems to be neatly diverted away from Fergys Birthday Wishes.:D:D still yeh can expect it from the "Prawn Butty" Brigade.:hehetable

Boeing Guy 04-01-2012 18:05

Well Mancie, at least we had the decency to get stuffed by the team at he Top of the table, unlike your lot. On his birthday as well.......

jaysay 04-01-2012 18:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boeing Guy (Post 960120)
Well Mancie, at least we had the decency to get stuffed by the team at he Top of the table, unlike your lot. On his birthday as well.......

Hey BG theres no need for that:D

Boeing Guy 04-01-2012 18:40

Sorry Jay, your lads did a fabulous job at the weekend, I wish them all the very best

jaysay 04-01-2012 18:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boeing Guy (Post 960128)
Sorry Jay, your lads did a fabulous job at the weekend, I wish them all the very best

Thanks BG I'm just off to watch my next favorite club on Sky, The Toon, forget who they're playing:rolleyes:

Boeing Guy 04-01-2012 20:55

To quote Mancie:
Quote:

you lot were ****e again..
Hahahahahahaha........
3 nil.......haha

cashman 04-01-2012 21:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 960133)
Thanks BG I'm just off to watch my next favorite club on Sky, The Toon, forget who they're playing:rolleyes:

Bet yer glad yeh watched it?:D:D:D:D:D

Boeing Guy 04-01-2012 21:11

Oh yeah, Mrs BG was watching Mama Mia, so it was a close run thing. Well done Newcastle, cracking win, fair and square...

Mancie 04-01-2012 23:19

"Good God! why should they mock poor fellows thus?..Bid them achieve us and then sell our bones."
From Henry V Shakespeare..but then most scousers can't read :D

Boeing Guy 05-01-2012 06:07

Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war. Julius Caesar, act 1.
William Shakespere

Anyway you still lost

jaysay 05-01-2012 08:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 960219)
Bet yer glad yeh watched it?:D:D:D:D:D

Only watched first half cashy, I just can't stand to watch grown men cry:rolleyes::rolleyes::D Think I'll down load a picture of Fergie's face and stick it in the window, should frighten the burglars away:D

Barrie Yates 05-01-2012 12:53

I reckon his 70th must have been the signal for the rapid onset of dementia or he took them all out to celebrate - they were crap, but Newcastle scored a couple of fantastic goals. Still, no change in league position unlike at the bottom end.

DaveinGermany 05-01-2012 17:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mancie (Post 960021)
:D:Dyou lot were ****e again.. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barrie Yates (Post 960087)
I think they must have too much on their minds other than playing football :tongueout

Take one large spoon, dig deep into the freshly baked humble pie, place in gob (removing foot first) & masticate furiously :rolleyes: take yer hands out yer pants yer Chimps, the word was masticate (I know Manky U fans can't read either Mancie ;)) :D

Taste good does it ?