Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Football (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f87/)
-   -   Liverpool.. the road to the Title 2012-2013 (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f87/liverpool-the-road-to-the-title-2012-2013-a-62092.html)

jaysay 21-02-2013 10:26

Re: Liverpool.. the road to the Title 2012-2013

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alan Varrechia (Post 1043110)
There you go Jay. One mention of Barca and they get beat! :D:D:D:D

Ya Alan the next plan of attack must be to become a red devil:DFergies red and white army:tongueout:D:D

Alan Varrechia 21-02-2013 10:58

You should have done that ages ago. :mosher::mosher::mosher::D

Barrie Yates 21-02-2013 13:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alan Varrechia (Post 1043117)
You should have done that ages ago. :mosher::mosher::mosher::D

No, No, No, PLEASE, No:eek:

jaysay 21-02-2013 17:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barrie Yates (Post 1043126)
No, No, No, PLEASE, No:eek:

United United United Come on you red devils Fergies Red and White Army:mosher::mosher::mosher::mosher::mosher::moshe r::mosher::mosher::mosher::mosher::mosher::mosher: :mosher::mosher::mosher::mosher::mosher:

Barrie Yates 22-02-2013 09:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 1043155)
United United United Come on you red devils Fergies Red and White Army:mosher::mosher::mosher::mosher::mosher::moshe r::mosher::mosher::mosher::mosher::mosher::mosher: :mosher::mosher::mosher::mosher::mosher:

You might as well try and screw us - you have managed to screw all the others that you allegedely support - Tough on you DinG but what else can you expect with Jay the Jonah hanging on to your glory - he has a good memory for when you did win something:rolleyes::D

jaysay 22-02-2013 09:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barrie Yates (Post 1043254)
You might as well try and screw us - you have managed to screw all the others that you allegedely support - Tough on you DinG but what else can you expect with Jay the Jonah hanging on to your glory - he has a good memory for when you did win something:rolleyes::D

Who DO WE play this weekend Barrie come on you reds:mosher::mosher::mosher::mosher:

Barrie Yates 22-02-2013 17:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 1043258)
Who DO WE play this weekend Barrie come on you reds:mosher::mosher::mosher::mosher:

Look at your United Calendar, to find out who La Creme are playing but not sure whether you are using the Royal "We" and which team has entered your mind at the moment as being "your team" of the moment.
A clue for tomorrow is that the opposition play in Blue & White and it isn't the Deadwood Gang:rolleyes::D

DaveinGermany 22-02-2013 17:06

Well, good game yesterday, but such is life we didn't get through because of the lax showing last week, still, live & learn. :)

jaysay 22-02-2013 17:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barrie Yates (Post 1043320)
Look at your United Calendar, to find out who La Creme are playing but not sure whether you are using the Royal "We" and which team has entered your mind at the moment as being "your team" of the moment.
A clue for tomorrow is that the opposition play in Blue & White and it isn't the Deadwood Gang:rolleyes::D

Well Barrie having thought about this it appears I tick all the boxes to become a plastic Manc, I haven't got a Manchester accent, I don't come from Manchester, very rarely been to Old Trafford, so you see away the lads come on you reds:mosher::mosher::mosher:

jaysay 22-02-2013 17:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveinGermany (Post 1043321)
Well, good game yesterday, but such is life we didn't get through because of the lax showing last week, still, live & learn. :)

I'll have to approach these threads a little differently now Dave seeing I'm now a plastic Manc, ya you were very unlucky last night pity you couldn't have got that forth goal:D

Barrie Yates 23-02-2013 13:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 1043336)
I'll have to approach these threads a little differently now Dave seeing I'm now a plastic Manc, ya you were very unlucky last night pity you couldn't have got that forth goal:D

Doom, doom, doom - how long will BR last? Is it true that the cannibal is to be investigated for that stamp?
Have faith DinG, BR says that they will finish in the top four:rolleyes:

I expect there will be tears at the Theatre of Dreams today - what else can we expect when Jay the Jonah is now shouting for us:eek::D

jaysay 23-02-2013 13:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barrie Yates (Post 1043496)
Doom, doom, doom - how long will BR last? Is it true that the cannibal is to be investigated for that stamp?
Have faith DinG, BR says that they will finish in the top four:rolleyes:

I expect there will be tears at the Theatre of Dreams today - what else can we expect when Jay the Jonah is now shouting for us:eek::D

That's right Barrie onwards and upwards for us reds:mosher::mosher::mosher:

Eric 23-02-2013 21:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 1043501)
That's right Barrie onwards and upwards for us reds:mosher::mosher::mosher:

I watched the game today ... with your support United beat QPR ... but you probably already know that.:D

Maybe one of the reasons that United are popular over here is that there is limited coverage of football ... so limited, in fact, that we call it soccer.;) There are large contingents of Italians and Portuguese here; so, those leagues get coverage. But the rest: It's all Premier League and the UEFA competions. United gets a lot of air time. I would love to see some of the games from the lower divisions; but I ain't holding my breath.

I popped into the local soccer store a while back. They stock shirts etc. from most of the "major" clubs. Just for a goof, I asked if they had Accrington Stanley shirts. The pizza-faced moron working in the store asked where they were from. Resisting the temptation to say "Accrington", I said, "Lancashire". He apologised, saying that they only stocked shirts from European clubs and from MLS.:confused: On that note, I left the store. Well, at least some of you got your wish. Lancashire is now officially not part of Europe.:D

jaysay 24-02-2013 08:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eric (Post 1043594)
I watched the game today ... with your support United beat QPR ... but you probably already know that.:D

Maybe one of the reasons that United are popular over here is that there is limited coverage of football ... so limited, in fact, that we call it soccer.;) There are large contingents of Italians and Portuguese here; so, those leagues get coverage. But the rest: It's all Premier League and the UEFA competions. United gets a lot of air time. I would love to see some of the games from the lower divisions; but I ain't holding my breath.

I popped into the local soccer store a while back. They stock shirts etc. from most of the "major" clubs. Just for a goof, I asked if they had Accrington Stanley shirts. The pizza-faced moron working in the store asked where they were from. Resisting the temptation to say "Accrington", I said, "Lancashire". He apologised, saying that they only stocked shirts from European clubs and from MLS.:confused: On that note, I left the store. Well, at least some of you got your wish. Lancashire is now officially not part of Europe.:D

Ya them flaming Canooks what they like:D

DaveinGermany 24-02-2013 14:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eric (Post 1043594)
I asked if they had Accrington Stanley shirts. The pizza-faced moron working in the store asked where they were from. Resisting the temptation to say "Accrington", I said, "Lancashire". He apologised, saying that they only stocked shirts from European clubs and from MLS.:confused: :D

Seems education standards across the globe ain't exactly sparkling. :rolleyes: