Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Football (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f87/)
-   -   two takes on Fergie Time (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f87/two-takes-on-fergie-time-63383.html)

jaysay 20-01-2013 17:27

two takes on Fergie Time

Take 1. White Hart Lane Sunday 20th Jan 2013 5-45pm, Fergie to forth official, 3 minutes were do you get three minutes from that's ridiculous, flaming rediculous was only two if that.

Take 2. White Hart Lane Sunday 20th Jan 2013 5-47pm. Fergie to forth official 3 minutes were the helll do you get three minutes from its rediculous there should have been 6 or even 7 minutes at least
:D:D:D

Barrie Yates 21-01-2013 11:15

Re: two takes on Fergie Time

We blew it, 2.03 minutes of added time - oh well. There will now be a touch of deja vu now at the Theatre of Dreams - I am dreaming of being there on Saturday but won't know until Wednesday if I have got a ticket or not. But with everyone breathing down our necks now it is getting to be squeeky bum time - even Liverpool have won a game but still behind Everton, what is the league coming to? It must be particularly galling for scouse fans with United out of sight of them and Everton above them. Blackburn don't appear to be faring any better in the Championship, another loss at home and to a team that were lower than them - Please Jay, start supporting Manky City and then they will start falling away;):D

jaysay 21-01-2013 18:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barrie Yates (Post 1038001)
We blew it, 2.03 minutes of added time - oh well. There will now be a touch of deja vu now at the Theatre of Dreams - I am dreaming of being there on Saturday but won't know until Wednesday if I have got a ticket or not. But with everyone breathing down our necks now it is getting to be squeaky bum time - even Liverpool have won a game but still behind Everton, what is the league coming to? It must be particularly galling for scouse fans with United out of sight of them and Everton above them. Blackburn don't appear to be faring any better in the Championship, another loss at home and to a team that were lower than them - Please Jay, start supporting Manky City and then they will start falling away;):D

Same old Barrie still backing that cheating drunken Scot, lets just see if he too is now charged by the FA for bringing the game into disrepute after his shameful comments on the lines man after Sundays game. Whats good for BFS is good for Red Nose, but well have to wait and see ad I'm not holding my breath;)

cashman 21-01-2013 19:24

Fergy is probably the reason many despise ManU?:rolleyes: I know fer fact some that never used to before him.

jaysay 22-01-2013 08:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1038072)
Fergy is probably the reason many despise ManU?:rolleyes: I know fer fact some that never used to before him.

Me for one cashy, can't stand the git, patronising sod, but at least he's been asked to explain his comments by the FA, there are some really thick sods at the FA, if they haven't twigged his game yet, is frightening officials to death