Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Music, Bands, Noise! (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f92/)
-   -   Irritating tunes (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f92/irritating-tunes-24908.html)

Caz 14-10-2006 21:08

Irritating tunes

Wich are yours at the mo? The ones you get in your head and can't get rid of for ages, driving you mad? Is it because of something you've heard recently that you can pinpoint, or is there some subliminal reason that you can't explain? Got the Beverley Hillbillies theme tune going round my brain at the moment, and for the life of me, I can't think why. :)

Tinkerbelle 14-10-2006 21:12

Re: Irritating tunes

Beverley Hillbillies? That's a weird one cazzer :)

Whilst watching X Factor tonight I was glad they had changed the tune just before and after the break, Mr Loverman .... it was really starting to do my head in that much I tried to dive for the remote to turn it over before it come on!

WillowTheWhisp 14-10-2006 21:40

I always end up with kids TV theme tunes going round my head!!!

grannyclaret 14-10-2006 23:17

sheilas wheels.....i like to watch loose women,and that tune sticks in my head for hours...

silvermain 15-10-2006 00:10

Loose women is arse! And that tune is a death warrant for them 3 idoits. Also a track out right now that just crap is bob sinclar - rock this party.

LancYorkYankee 15-10-2006 01:56

My irritating songs currently come compliments of my son. He's got this "Mama Mia" soundtrack. Singing all these "new" songs. It's all old Abba songs so it's like living through the crappy songs of the 70s again!

Brian

maxwell silver 15-10-2006 05:50

Don't know why,but "Toxic" by Britney Spears keeps cropping up in my head.Maybe i have a subconcius thing for air stewardesses(see the video)!!!:D :D :D

SPUGGIE J 15-10-2006 12:13

:( A lot of the stuff that is classed as pop music is absolute cow pats. Its not a case of going around in my head its the headache it gives me. :(

katex 15-10-2006 12:17

Lady at work comes out with the line almost every other day "I am a Mole and I live in a Hole" .. ???!!! ????? :confused:

Tricia 15-10-2006 14:00

For me, it's the Clover ad. If I don't reach the mute button on the remote in time it totally spoils my evening :(

Tricia

chav1 15-10-2006 16:10

i find myself whistleing strangers in teh night quite a lot and it apparently annoys people :)

grannyclaret 15-10-2006 16:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by katex
Lady at work comes out with the line almost every other day "I am a Mole and I live in a Hole" .. ???!!! ????? :confused:

Oh yes katex....that was a cracker,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Now youve got me trying to remember who that was..."""maybe it was right said fred""":confused:

shakermaker 15-10-2006 16:20

Spongebob Squarepants theme tune

shakermaker 15-10-2006 16:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by grannyclaret
Oh yes katex....that was a cracker,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Now youve got me trying to remember who that was..."""maybe it was right said fred""":confused:

The Southlanders

grannyclaret 15-10-2006 16:24

[quote=silvermain]Loose women is arse! And that tune is a death warrant for them 3 idoits. quote]
Well as your only 23,maybe the programes a bit too challengeing for YOU:gooddog: