Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Music, Bands, Noise! (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f92/)
-   -   We Need Someone Who can play Piano (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f92/we-need-someone-who-can-play-piano-7951.html)

Chelle 23-02-2005 16:58

Re: We Need Someone Who can play Piano

They might wanna collaborate with us, we could record a track with em maybe, cos that Thomas guy sings, he might sound gd with Deanie & Martini

Ben 23-02-2005 17:01

Hi, mulstonian you still didn't tell us whether you are any good at singing?
Chelle? Is that your name? I think that sounds like a good idea,are you currently in a band - if so,what style? It sounds fun.
Thomas - where abouts are you from? & would you be interested in a collaboration?

thomas 23-02-2005 17:10

Hi Ben, I live in accrington! you do too don't you? collaborating could be fun yeah! and chelle, your idea seems cool too. I will go with the flow me, as long as the flow is cool mind. As long as I can sing I don't mind, piano is my main instrument but singing is a passion! Ben we should talk some more!
Thomas.

mulstonian1 24-02-2005 08:51

Can i just say yeah laura does get a say in it and she is up for it. that is if you still want to be in bk2bk thomas. we could really do do with another singer in the group what do you say? i would really hate for you to be put off because of something asn ex band member says so could you please get back to me and let me know whether you are interested or not. and in answer to your question of whether or not i can sing or not well that woulb be that i treat singing as my first in life that is what i have always wanted to do. so yes i can sing.

bk2bk is just the name of our group at the mo but if you dont like it we could always think it over as a group and decide on something better. yes you would be allowed to sing in the group and you will not just be playing the piano so i hope you will take this into consideration

Chelle 24-02-2005 10:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by mulstonian1
i would really hate for you to be put off because of something asn ex band member says

Liam are you thick or something? YOU are the ex band member, we are/were not in your band, we started the band and kicked you out.

THANK YOU.

P.S. Thomas/Ben ty for the messages - we have added you to our hotmail now, see you Friday. :)

thomas 24-02-2005 11:01

hi again.
ok chelle see you Friday! is ben definitely coming?
Do I need to bring anything or will your current pianist have his things there?
Thanks for adding me to hotmail, I will message you when you are on.
Liam - I do not want to be part of a 'trio' but rather a band, or at least collaborate with one that makes their own music & already have a manager - their is some confusion about yours it seems - maybe Ben will be interested?