Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   First Danny, Now Jones but worse (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/first-danny-now-jones-but-worse-14705.html)

KIPAX 19-08-2005 14:00

First Danny, Now Jones but worse

See official site :(

Well done to the club for getting in a replacement or two at such short notice... But poor old stuart jones.. from instant accy hero to this.. how sad ..

harwood red 19-08-2005 14:04

Re: First Danny, Now Jones but worse

OH NO I'M DEVASTATED! He had been so good for us and was a real fan's favourite already. Does that mean with them signing 2 keepers that fearon's now lost his place on bench for tomorrow??

John_Timmins 19-08-2005 14:05

So has Jones left whilst he gets fit or has he left for permanent?

KIPAX 19-08-2005 14:06

permanant I am afraid

harwood red 19-08-2005 14:08

that is the nightmare you never wanna hear. It say on official site that Harrison is getting squad no 23 but on players profiles that's barry's number???? :confused:

ALL THE BEST STUART AND HOPE THAT THE INJURY SOON HEALS AND WE GET YOU BACK :(

Wynonie Harris 19-08-2005 14:27

Very sorry for Stuart Jones, but I'm also very concerned for the club. We've had more than our fair share of luck in the first two games, but that's certainly run out now. Does anyone know anything about this Bossu feller?

sparkie 19-08-2005 14:37

What a sickner I remember feeling this gutted about 10 months ago when we lost jon but this is worse.

Poor Stuart he'd just started to settle and was commanding the defence really well and showing us just what a good keeper he is. Poor lad must be gutted as he seemed to be really enjoying it here. What a nightmare.

What is it with us and goalkeepers the ones we deem good enough to stay get injured and the ones we let go go and do a Scott Tynan!!!

Bertrand Bossu is a good keeper though he's played some really important roles in the conference for other sides in the last couple off seasons, but so far he's only here for a month. Lets hope that Harrison can do the job and Danny is able to come back quick sharp.

I bet Colemans not feeling so optimistic now!!!

Absolutely GUTTED.

Tin Monkey 19-08-2005 15:26

A real shame about Stuart Jones. Whatever happens next, I'm sure we all wish him well for the future.

loweiy 19-08-2005 15:29

good luck Stuart in whatever you do next. If you fancy a spot of tree cutting work drop me a line

Loweiy

JEFF 19-08-2005 15:31

Bertrand Bossu
Position: Goal
Place of Birth: Calais, France
Date Of Birth: 14/ 10/ 1980
Height: 6'7
Weight: 14st 0lbs

Adam Cottier 19-08-2005 16:11

http://www.soccerbase.com/players_de...playerid=19543

rob 19-08-2005 16:34

what does stevie gee think of harrison adam?

:-)

Smiffy16 19-08-2005 16:34

I remember he played in the FA cup fro Gillingham a few years back against some Prem side and he was quality in that game, Fearon is still on the bench tomorrrow

Billy Casper 19-08-2005 16:36

Time for a certain Mr Crighton to return me thinks---only kidding .

Smiffy16 19-08-2005 16:47

But Harrison looks quality also, im still as confident as I was Tuesday night :)

Wasn't yesterday when I heard the news but well done to John, Jimmy and I believe Chris Butler for sorting this out :)