Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Reserves (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/reserves-14894.html)

JEFF 24-08-2005 10:04

Reserves

Does anyone know who was the goalkeeper in last night's game ? Did we have a keeper on the bench ? Who is our keeper for Saturday against Exeter ?

Willie Miller 24-08-2005 10:16

Re: Reserves

You got some gloves, Jeff?

AccyStanFan 24-08-2005 10:19

Fearon played in net and had a good game, dunno about the bench.

KIPAX 24-08-2005 10:32

I presume Harrison on sat

John_Timmins 24-08-2005 10:49

i got told harrison was only there for the cambridge game?

KIPAX 24-08-2005 10:55

By who?

According to the club he has signed on non contract basis and has a squad number.. the club havent said he has gone so I presume he is still here...

However he could be gone.. I dont know... I just prefer official statements on players:)

qualtrough 24-08-2005 14:03

I heard our 'keeper was the bench. It was placed in the centre of the goals, fully polished for the occasion, and had a great game. Coley, delighted with its performance, has signed the blighter on non-contract terms to defy Exeter and all who come after them. Actually, there has been interest from Fergie (not the Royal toe-fetisher) and Mr Moribund at Chelsea but Coley knows how to hold on to a good 'keeper when he sees one and has refused their six-figure bids. Come on, Rafa, get your higher bid in quick before the rot sets in the legs!

Adam Cottier 24-08-2005 14:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by qualtrough
I heard our 'keeper was the bench. It was placed in the centre of the goals, fully polished for the occasion, and had a great game. Coley, delighted with its performance, has signed the blighter on non-contract terms to defy Exeter and all who come after them. Actually, there has been interest from Fergie (not the Royal toe-fetisher) and Mr Moribund at Chelsea but Coley knows how to hold on to a good 'keeper when he sees one and has refused their six-figure bids. Come on, Rafa, get your higher bid in quick before the rot sets in the legs!

is this poster a complete idiot? And are you talking in jest of Fearon. HOW DARE YOU?

WHAT A LOAD OF UTTER TURD. it would help if you were funny

Willie Miller 24-08-2005 14:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam Cottier
is this poster a complete idiot? And are you talking in jest of Fearon. HOW DARE YOU?

WHAT A LOAD OF UTTER TURD. it would help if you were funny

Hee Hee, cue a similar convo when Shurm offered you out!!!!!!

Think it was just a gag because we ain't got no keepers, nowt to do with Fearo mate :)

You are crackers both in real life & defo online...............

qualtrough 24-08-2005 15:09

AC....or should it be WC.....You wouldn't know `funny` any more than you know how to write!

Smiffy16 24-08-2005 15:49

Fearon played excellent last night made a great save in dying minutes when he tipped it onto the post.....ultimately he saved the team from training today :D

All infront of Coley and Jimmy oh and Eric :)

Whalley Red 24-08-2005 17:01

Any comments on trialist Alan Navarro?

maidstoneaccy 24-08-2005 18:39

adam as you said in the post about gravsend its HUMOR!!!!!!!!!! WHICH I THINK YOU ARE LAKING

Smiffy16 24-08-2005 21:43

Allan Navvaro was excellent last night never gave the ball away once, settled the team, great goal, strong player........just what we need at the moment in our first team, great player :)

JEFF 25-08-2005 09:33

We have to put performances for the reserves into perspecive. It's one thing playing great against Bamber Bridge Reserves, but a different thing playing against experienced, full-time pofessionals,every week in the Conference.