Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Come On Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/come-on-stanley-16414.html)

Adam Cottier 25-09-2005 12:35

Come On Stanley

Guys,

Sad I couldn't be there yesterday. Sounded like another victory that typified exactly how well they are playing as a team at the moment. It's amazing to think what might be around the corner.

I would appreciate it if any of you could give me a detailed report on the game, player ratings etc. When you look at the team that won, it looks like Coley can assemble three or four different starting elevens and be confident in them winning. Good to see Chrissy Butler back in the side too.

Anyway, can't wait for Morecambe. Absolutely massive game for both sides. How the hell do you seperate a side that has won five on the bounce from one that has scored eight goals in two games. I sense a moment of magic from el Boco may be the difference!!!

Hopefully a bumber 2,000 plus crowd as well and plenty from Accy.

Finally, Rob et al, does anyone know the record winning streak for Stanley in its history?

Adam

rob 25-09-2005 13:03

Re: Come On Stanley

i thought you journalists were the stat people?

baldweena87 25-09-2005 13:08

Maybe Dan Jewell could help you out there Mr Burnley fan

2br 2br 2br 2br

Adam Cottier 25-09-2005 13:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by rob
i thought you journalists were the stat people?

we have to do research. this is mine!!

AND I AM NOT A DINGLE BALDY

harwood red 25-09-2005 14:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by baldweena87
Maybe Dan Jewell could help you out there Mr Burnley fan

2br 2br 2br 2br

Oooo now that must have hurt adam!!! adam a dingle fan, ha ha ha although I'm sure you enjoyed your visit to dingle land yesterday!! Rather you than me ;)

Adam Cottier 25-09-2005 15:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by harwood red
Oooo now that must have hurt adam!!! adam a dingle fan, ha ha ha although I'm sure you enjoyed your visit to dingle land yesterday!! Rather you than me ;)

If you hear the post-match comments from SC you will see I did enjoy myself. Was good game to be fair. From a un-biased point of view I thought Burnley played pretty well, just had a good goalkeeper against them.

maccawozzagod 25-09-2005 20:46

Record winning streak has to be the Unibond Premier start of nine on the bounce, spoilt by dodgy referee giving an equalising penalty to Emley deep into injury time.

MikeA 26-09-2005 07:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by maccawozzagod
Record winning streak has to be the Unibond Premier start of nine on the bounce, spoilt by dodgy referee giving an equalising penalty to Emley deep into injury time.

...and we can add a 3-1 home win against Marine at the end of the previous season to make it 10 league wins on the trot.

SimonStone 26-09-2005 10:25

Judging by the comments Adam Cottier's view of the Burnely manager has prompted on the Clarets Mad website and the fact that the club and BBC are apparently aware of them, he may soon be an ordinary Joe like the rest of us.

Bridge too far this time pal? You can't be that rude in public, no matter what your opinions!

Bazf 26-09-2005 14:44

They seem a bit mad:)

http://boards.footymad.net/mboard/fm...mid=2138894697

Willie Miller 26-09-2005 14:54

Ha ha "JackintheBox!" wrote of Adam

Not as a member of the Stanley boards but as a Stanley follower and Burnley fan please don't think this is anything to do with Stanley. I have read his comments on the stanley boards and the guy is an Arse, in fact I think my dog knows more about football then this prick, but like all teams you always have a few like him and hopefully when he gets the sack he will take a job with knitting circle weekly or something more in his knowledge area. I would also like to point out that he's from Garstang, not Accy,he's also a Rovers supporter and from what I also read on the message boards the way he interacts with the ladies he could well be a closet homo.
So there you have it, Teenager,Homo,Rovers Fan,Village Idiot no wonder he works for Radio Lancashire.

:D

KIPAX 26-09-2005 15:22

Well I posted to the thread... Adam is an arse on here... But anyone who has met him knows he is a very happy chappy and he is making his way in the world and seems to be working hard at it... he has made a boo boo but shouldn't be hung out to dry for it... I would rather be associated with Adam than some of the no hopers and dead losses of his age... Give him some support... he messed up.. he will learn ...

Adam Cottier 26-09-2005 16:24

i've lost my job becuase of this. Can't tell you how sorry I am. Gonna miss Stanley. I would like to know who transfered it to claretsmad. it was a totally juvenile and petulant comment but I was going to delete it.

At least have the decency to tell me who you are 'claretitis.'

John_Timmins 26-09-2005 16:34

sorry to hear about that cotty, but good luck in the future hope you get another job soon, as i thought you had a very positive effect on stanley through the airwaves

Good luck in the future!

Willie Miller 26-09-2005 16:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam Cottier
i've lost my job becuase of this. Can't tell you how sorry I am. Gonna miss Stanley. I would like to know who transfered it to claretsmad. it was a totally juvenile and petulant comment but I was going to delete it.

At least have the decency to tell me who you are 'claretitis.'

Jesus man sorry, you can still come & see us though fella! We Love you Adam!

In all honesty, did you think you could get away with calling Cotterill a cnut & being the local Radio Lancashire reporter!!!!!!!

Still mate, would be nice to have you on the terrace as a fan!

All the Best from the Ultras!

Jase