Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Lacklustre Crowd & Team!! (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/lacklustre-crowd-and-team-16790.html)

THE PEEL PARK GHOST 01-10-2005 19:57

Lacklustre Crowd & Team!!

Will make this short and not so sweet. A grim day reflected not only on the terraces but even more so on the hallowed crown green turf, where was the passion???? All us so called fans should also feel guilty as we never got behind the boys at any stage of the game, where was the atmosphere and singin!!!!!!!!!!!????????? About as hostile as a Rovers game.

Oh..... why did we keep directing all the long balls in the 2nd half in the direction of Romauldo!!! Why!!!!!! I actually felt for the guy, he never got a single pass to his considerably talented feet. Pleassssssse sort this out Coley eh??????

A blip I hope and its a long season, bring on the welsh whipping boys.....onwards and upwards!!

If you read this Alan......your hat wasn't very lucky today was it!!!! On Stanley On!!!!!!!

The Peel Park Ghost

Tommy McQueen 04-10-2005 10:29

Re: Lacklustre Crowd & Team!!

Hi Peel Park Ghost.

It was a lacklustre crowd on Saturday,and I too felt we did not get behind the team enough. We made a lot of noise in brief spells. We were very quite for long periods.
I do not think the team is quite right yet, I just can't put my finger on where we are going wrong. Defense wise we have conceeded one of the most goals in the league.we will never win anything if we keep shipping goals.
All we as supporters can do is keep getting behind the team,and make as much noise as we can.It will be better when the Clayton end roof goes on., but until then get right behind the team, and show them that we are there for them.
Yes you were right my hat was'nt so lucky,it might come good on friday

Staveros 04-10-2005 15:50

Re: Lacklustre Crowd & Team!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tommy McQueen
Hi Peel Park Ghost.

It was a lacklustre crowd on Saturday,and I too felt we did not get behind the team enough. We made a lot of noise in brief spells. We were very quite for long periods.
I do not think the team is quite right yet, I just can't put my finger on where we are going wrong. Defense wise we have conceeded one of the most goals in the league.we will never win anything if we keep shipping goals.
All we as supporters can do is keep getting behind the team,and make as much noise as we can.It will be better when the Clayton end roof goes on., but until then get right behind the team, and show them that we are there for them.
Yes you were right my hat was'nt so lucky,it might come good on friday

I agree the roof will deffo help, Im not sure it will solve it all though. A lot of people just don't seem happy unless they're moaning!!