Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Appeal for help (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/appeal-for-help-19675.html)

davy_boy 19-02-2006 19:23

Appeal for help

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Would anyone here be able to video the match v Morecambe tomorrow off Sky Sports, as I will be unable to see it - problem with my sky box. :eek:

I'd be very grateful, and would of course, pay the postage and replace the tape. If you can, could you e-mail me at [email protected]
or private message me here?
First time I've been on for a little while - not been well. It's great to be back, and great we're doing so well!!

Thanks in advance
Dave :not_ripe:
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

KiTChener 19-02-2006 20:36

Re: Appeal for help

I'll second the request.... even tho' I'll be there, I'd like to see the video, & gladly pay for it... with the Exeter game, I was working... anyone got the video for that one?? PM me if you have!!

John_Timmins 20-02-2006 16:28

wonder if it would be possible for the club to do a compilation of all the games from sky so far....or maybe at the end of the season could be a real money spinner!!!! LOL

davy_boy 20-02-2006 18:01

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">I'll second the request for the Exeter game too!!

Come on, is there someone that can tape it this evening though? :confused:

A video compilation of matches from Accy's promotion season would be great. ASFC Promotions - what about it? :D

:banane58: Dave
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Quote:

Originally Posted by KiTChener
I'll second the request.... even tho' I'll be there, I'd like to see the video, & gladly pay for it... with the Exeter game, I was working... anyone got the video for that one?? PM me if you have!!

Kisser 21-02-2006 13:24

The match is being shown again now on Sky Sports 2...

Doug 21-02-2006 16:09

If anyone can offer DVD copies I would be interested, still waiting to see the Exeter game. I would prefer copies via the club so that funds are added to the coffers, but I’m beginning to get desperate. I am aware of copies on eBay, but would prefer to keep money local and pay for quality.

sparkie 21-02-2006 17:55

I can offer dvds but only with the 90 mins of the game though not with all the before and after as there's only 120 mins on a writable dvd!!! I charge £5 for them which basically covers my uncles time and the price of the dvd itself.

PM me anyone interested. The exeter game is currently available.

I have all the games that have been on sky and bbc and can have any of them put on dvd for £5.

sparkie 21-02-2006 17:56

Any games that might have gone to extra time will be priced at £8 as they require a second dvd and more time.