Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Accrington Stanley Ladies FC. First Match (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/accrington-stanley-ladies-fc-first-match-23934.html)

Bottletop 30-08-2006 09:05

Accrington Stanley Ladies FC. First Match

Accrington Stanley Ladies FC. play their first league game on Sunday 3rd September away to Carleton Rovers LFC at Frenchfield Sports Centre Penrith.

Directions:-

Exit M6 at Junction 40. From south take 4th exit (North 2nd exit). Down the dual carriageway to he next roundabout. Take 2nd exit for Alston. Follow road down hill past Police Headquarters, as you get to top of hill 'Carleton Farm Shop' on right, take immediate right turn after the farm. Follow the road down & round hill, Frenchfield pitches are on the left hand side at bottom of hill. Turn left and follow road to Car Park and Changing Facilities

Anyone going?:)

KIPAX 30-08-2006 09:09

Re: Accrington Stanley Ladies FC. First Match

Prob just friends and family to go all that way (Julie and I should be there) .. although all welcome :)

Lets hope a few turn up for first home match and actually turn out in numbers for the cup match against high placed PNE ..

ukcowboy 30-08-2006 09:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bottletop
Accrington Stanley Ladies FC. play their first league game on Sunday 3rd September away to Carleton Rovers LFC at Frenchfield Sports Centre Penrith.

Directions:-

Exit M6 at Junction 40. From south take 4th exit (North 2nd exit). Down the dual carriageway to he next roundabout. Take 2nd exit for Alston. Follow road down hill past Police Headquarters, as you get to top of hill 'Carleton Farm Shop' on right, take immediate right turn after the farm. Follow the road down & round hill, Frenchfield pitches are on the left hand side at bottom of hill. Turn left and follow road to Car Park and Changing Facilities

Anyone going?:)

Are you going Bottletop, and if so is there room for one more? :)

KIPAX 30-08-2006 09:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by ukcowboy

Humph.. :(

ukcowboy 30-08-2006 10:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by KIPAX
Humph.. :(

ERR.............OOPS...........Sorry Kipax................Group Hug? :p

bajulai1982 30-08-2006 11:12

good luck to the ladies hope they win. wish i was going but cant get time off work

KIPAX 30-08-2006 12:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by ukcowboy
ERR.............OOPS...........Sorry Kipax................Group Hug? :p

Hug yerself cowboy.... or hug bottletop as hes yer driver.... perhaps ya thought me and julie would be going in the e-type jag as its a sunday..

double humph!

hehe :) so are ya sorted?

Bottletop 30-08-2006 14:48

Come on Uk Cowboy are you and Sparkie not speaking:) told her yesterday I'm going, said room for a couple if stuck.:)
<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

KIPAX 30-08-2006 14:51

Ya lucky then pete or ya would have been hopping up :)

As our live at home babysitter is playing then we gotta take the yung uns with us...

ukcowboy 30-08-2006 15:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bottletop

Come on Uk Cowboy are you and Sparkie not speaking:) told her yesterday I'm going, said room for a couple if stuck.:)
<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Err remind me to listen better in future!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Will ring you tomoz if ok Bottletop.

Kipax, thanks buddy!

Kisser 30-08-2006 18:20

I will definately be going along to cheer on the ladies in future, but this Sunday is the Ultras first fixture at home to Stalybridge so this week sorry Ladies I will be going to watch the lads.

AccyRed 30-08-2006 21:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kisser
I will definately be going along to cheer on the ladies in future but this Sunday is the Ultras first fixture at home to Stalybridge so this week sorry Ladies I will be going to watch the lads.

Kisser!!! I'm disappoined in you, Thought you might come in case any substitutes are needed ;)

That why im going isnt it Footynut??? ;) ;) ;) ;) :D

Hope you can make it next time kisser :)

Footynut 30-08-2006 21:36

Course it is AccyRed...you'll be our main player (snigger snigger) taking on the defenders.

AccyRed 30-08-2006 21:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Footynut
Course it is AccyRed...you'll be our main player (snigger snigger) taking on the defenders.

I would have thought i'd be better up front as a striker, im good at running!!!

:D

Willie Miller 30-08-2006 21:48

There's only so many fans to go around on Sundays & for Kisser watching me in my shorts is far too appealling:)

Ultras Forever, Good Luck Ladies lets hope for a double victory:)