Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Celtic Cross LIVE + FREE 28th December (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/celtic-cross-live-free-28th-december-26922.html)

Zero 19-12-2006 15:33

Celtic Cross LIVE + FREE 28th December

OK for anyone who couldn`t give a flip what my Signature has been for 2 months, and for the lashing I got from Kipax this morning on the Ultras site to get my Ass in gear.

You are all very welcome to Join us, Celtic Cross in Accrington Stanley`s Sports Bar on the evening of Thursday 28th December, where we will be performing Live from around 8.30 p.m. (doors open 7.30) Admission is FREE. (will confirm on kids soon)

You will be subjected to the usual 2 hours plus of our unique brand of Hooligan folk music, featuring all the songs from the E.P. plus the usual Pogues, Saw Docs, Levellers, Clash, Ramones, Floyd etc. Not forgetting our own exceptional self penned material plus a couple of surprise tunes to make you titter. (Oh you never touched her)

There will be a raffle during the interval for OSC funds where you can win a trip to the Celtic Cross Grocery stall, Baileys, Sheridans or Biscuits so far. If anyone gets any unwanted Christmas presents bring `em along on the night for extra prizes. (NO PETS)

OK I can`t put a gun to your head and drive you down, (or could I ?) all we can do is put on another FREE gig and hope we can get something going. As you all know I`m very rich on almost 8 grand a year, live in a big house and drive a flash car so what does it matter I`ll be dead soon enough.

HAVE YOUR FUN WHILE YOU`RE ALIVE !!

KIPAX 19-12-2006 15:35

Re: Celtic Cross LIVE + FREE 28th December

It's FREE .. so no excuses.... :)

garinda 19-12-2006 15:46

I saw them at the Farmer's Glory with Mez last summer.

Highly recommended.

It will be a rousingly great night out.

flashy 19-12-2006 16:01

wow is it REALLY free?? :O

garinda 19-12-2006 16:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashytart (Post 353985)

Well it is if you sit there without a drink all night, which sounds a bit rubbish to me.:D

Doug 19-12-2006 16:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashytart (Post 353985)

I'm sure a nice gentleman would buy you a drink or two. But I think the idea is that you go along and spend a few quid at the bar.....:) :) in support of the OSC.

flashy 19-12-2006 16:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doug (Post 353990)
I'm sure a nice gentleman would buy you a drink or two. But I think the idea is that you go along and spend a few quid at the bar.....:) :) in support of the OSC.

there arent any nice men in accy, let alone any gents :rolleyes:

Doug 19-12-2006 16:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashytart (Post 353991)
there arent any nice men in accy, let alone any gents :rolleyes:

Yeah well darling daughter, maybe it’s just the fact that you are just hanging around with the wrong ones :rolleyes:

flashy 19-12-2006 16:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doug (Post 353993)
Yeah well darling daughter, maybe it’s just the fact that you are just hanging around with the wrong ones :rolleyes:

daddy it might be the fact that i dont actually LIVE in accy,been there done that anyway :D

AccyMad 20-12-2006 07:29

Can i just ask a question Zero - when you say you'll confirm on kids soon, does that mean they may not be allowed in? There wasn't a problem last time

Zero 20-12-2006 10:45

Yeah and I`ve had confirmation there won`t be a problem this time.
KIDS ARE WELCOME
:Banane06: YIPPEE !!!:Banane04: :Banane05:

AccyMad 20-12-2006 12:26

Thanks for that - otherwise I'd have had to miss it this time :)

K.S.H 26-12-2006 18:45

Whos going on the 28th?
Thinking of going along to this one

Doug 26-12-2006 18:47

I might give it a go. Fancy it flashy?

flashy 26-12-2006 19:01

i'd go if i could get a sitter doug,but alas i cant :(....and zero my name's shanida NOT debbie;) lol craig just told me

Doug 26-12-2006 19:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashytart (Post 356785)
i'd go if i could get a sitter doug,but alas i cant :(....and zero my name's shanida NOT debbie;) lol craig just told me

Kids go free debbie, Sorry Shaz :D .............Next ;)

flashy 27-12-2006 08:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doug (Post 356790)
Kids go free debbie, Sorry Shaz :D .............Next ;)

hmmm i may go then

maccawozzagod 27-12-2006 19:08

it will also double as the unofficial and first of the head wetting sessions for Spuds little girl (£8 8 apparently!) born today. Good luck to Mr and Mrs Spud and for all who know him you can buy him a pint at the Celtic Cross gig!! except me cos he is a tight arse, he can have half.

Diesel 27-12-2006 19:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by maccawozzagod (Post 357071)
it will also double as the unofficial and first of the head wetting sessions for Spuds little girl (£8 8 apparently!) born today. Good luck to Mr and Mrs Spud and for all who know him you can buy him a pint at the Celtic Cross gig!! except me cos he is a tight arse, he can have half.

Aye, heard about that, got a text from him, not sure if it was meant for me, or if he just text everyone in his contact list. Congratulations Spud, will deffo be buying him a pint. Not for you though Rob, you beat me to letting people know the good news, ya swine :p

Doug 27-12-2006 19:49

Congratulations Mr & Mrs Spud. Don’t forget we need a pic so that we can see that she shares her mother beauty.

John_Timmins 27-12-2006 22:48

congrats spud

will be coming to the gig for a few hours after work tomorrow about 8pm ish

maccawozzagod 29-12-2006 11:58

for those that didn't, you shoulda

top gig last night Zero, you and Ian surpassed yourselves again and the Hartlepool song was absolutley bang on the money (prefer our version for the chorus though).

Pass the paracetamols please somebody!

maccawozzagod 29-12-2006 12:03

when are you putting up the lyrics to hang the monkey Zero?

KIPAX 29-12-2006 12:17

The hartlepool song was the highlight of the night for me... To be honest celtic cross arn't really my cup of tea.. I went to take pics... But that was a cracker of a song :) I wasn't the only one who enjoyed it... Monkey Hangers

http://images.fotopic.net/ylstj3.jpg

Zero 29-12-2006 14:16

BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE

Who came along and made this a really cracking night.
I really really enjoyed playing this gig, and really appreciated the response.
I`ll be buzzin off that for a long time.
Thanks to the young gentleman who sang every word of "The Magic Number" my whole life suddenly seemed worthwhile.
Sooooooooo pleased so many of the faces I really wanted to see there, were there, can`t wait to see your ugly mugs again.

Congratulations to Spud on his new arrival, make sure you`ve plenty of room on top of your wardrobe for next Christmas.

BIG THANKS TO HAZEL the club stewardess who ran the bar single handed and also opened the club for my daughters 3rd birthday party in the afternoon. She was also very masterful at bossing drunk Ultras at the end of the night. Ha Ha :D

:Banane35:
ALL THE BEST FOR 2007 !!!!!
LUV
Z

ps
Flashy
"and zero my name's shanida NOT debbie"
Why did she sit there smiling and nodding while I rambled on about something she didn`t have a clue what I was talking about ?:D

pps
Hartlepool Monkey lyrics to follow. ;) Sing at own risk. :D
:Banane35:

fc:stanley 29-12-2006 14:32

Was great zero thoroughly enjoyed it!!!!!!
Great night , for free you cant beat it!!!
Thankyou pal!

spud 29-12-2006 21:21

Thanks to everyone who's wished us and the new arrival well, and thanks for all the drinks i was bought last night...hic!

Oh and cheers zero and ID guy for another excellent gig.

harwood red 29-12-2006 23:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by spud (Post 357861)
Thanks to everyone who's wished us and the new arrival well, and thanks for all the drinks i was bought last night...hic!

Oh and cheers zero and ID guy for another excellent gig.

Hey I saw how many drinks you got bought spud (and I'm sure there were plenty more!!)...how did you get home???? :p :rolleyes:

Congrats to you both on your new baby girl :)

spud 30-12-2006 10:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by harwood red (Post 357913)
Hey I saw how many drinks you got bought spud (and I'm sure there were plenty more!!)...how did you get home???? :p :rolleyes:

Congrats to you both on your new baby girl :)

Thanks Harwood Red, Got home in a taxi with jase and co., up most of the night(still feeling kinda rough now!!):o

Well that's what they call a headwetting!!:D :D :D

KIPAX 30-12-2006 11:55

Headwetting haha.. Tell ya what mate.. Your "Air Guitar" skills are second to none :)

http://images.fotopic.net/ylstjl.jpg

spud 30-12-2006 19:59

I thank you!!!