Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Rochdale bus (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/rochdale-bus-28372.html)

maccawozzagod 09-02-2007 17:45

Rochdale bus

Seats booking up quickly now. Have you booked yours? PM name and phone number and how many please if you haven't

spud 11-02-2007 00:48

Re: Rochdale bus

Quite a few asked me today bud will send the details on...

K.S.H 11-02-2007 12:40

Did you get my PM?

maccawozzagod 15-02-2007 18:58

got you on KSH, we are on the second bus now. Will be handing out reminders at the Stockport game so make sure to book yourselves on and ensure a seat.

harwood red 15-02-2007 19:05

I know I put my name down at supporters meeting other night, can you change that to 3 now please :)

maccawozzagod 15-02-2007 19:09

done for you Lesley

Scott_ASFC 16-02-2007 15:00

what is the price of the bus and whats the times it sets off and wil it drop off outside ground?

Cheers Scott

maccawozzagod 16-02-2007 16:49

Rossendale transport buses leaving from Accrington Bus station as they would on the regular 464 service.

Buses will be arriving at 1pm and will load up and leave when each bus is full.

There will only be as many buses as I order, hence reason to book your seat.

You will pay on the bus as you would if you were catching the regular 464 service.

Prices are £3 adults and children, £1 OAP/disabled with a NOW card as it would be if you were catching the regular 464 service.

These prices are for a RETURN service the only exception to the regular service is that the buses will go directly to the football ground and make no stops along the way.

Fraser Eagle should not be put out by this service as most people I had spoken to were going on the regular 464 anyway due to the price difference of £3/£1 or £10/£10. Rossendale Transport made the offer because it made more sense to operate a football only bus than to have potentially hundreds of Accy fans descending on the normal saturday service especially as they only usually operate the single decker lowriders on saturday. Can you imagine the chaos just 200 extra people would have on a bus service that runs buses for 40 people at a time along a 15 mile route. Five consecutive buses would be full to bursting and would not be able to pick up passengers en route for the entire journey. The buses are every 10 minutes I think on a saturday so that would leave the route in tatters for over an hour and people stranded as 5, 6, 7 buses would go past without stopping. And then there should be more than 200 people anyway, so that figure could double, and then you have the return service.

If you do not book and there is no room on our buses then you can still use the 464 of course but you will have to make your own way to and from the ground across Rochdale. We should be back in Accrington by 5:45pm at the latest. With 3 points and sore voices.

baldy 17-02-2007 20:43

Sounds Good, Cheers Macca and RT

Frazer Eagle cant complain really, afterall whos gonna pay £10 when you can just pay £3, no matter how much they support us not alot of people will fall for it, even when Lowiey did em to Morecambe they was never really that much show in interest.

Meet in Broadway for starters?

Red-Osbornello 17-02-2007 21:04

Does anyone know if this will be a 'ticket only' match where we will have to buy tickets from the Club shop the week before, or is it a case of just turn up and pay?

StockportJack 17-02-2007 21:37

We took 3000 to Rochdale and it was pay on the gate mate, I'm guessing pay on the gate, sorry to interrupt!

Red-Osbornello 17-02-2007 21:50

Cheers pal.

I'm sure I will hear something at the Lincoln Match anyway if it is different.

RochdaleAFC 22-02-2007 15:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by StockportJack (Post 384617)
We took 3000 to Rochdale and it was pay on the gate mate, I'm guessing pay on the gate, sorry to interrupt!

:D 3,000 in a crowd of 3,709, you are having a laugh. The official Stockport following was 1,749. Funny how Stockport and Bury fans do this every season.

It is pay on the day for Accrington fans, you have 3,650 seats to chose from so I don't anticipate it being full!

I'm looking forward to this game, a good old fashioned Lancashire derby!

Red-Osbornello 22-02-2007 16:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by RochdaleAFC (Post 387008)
:D 3,000 in a crowd of 3,709, you are having a laugh. The official Stockport following was 1,749. Funny how Stockport and Bury fans do this every season.

It is pay on the day for Accrington fans, you have 3,650 seats to chose from so I don't anticipate it being full!

I'm looking forward to this game, a good old fashioned Lancashire derby!

Cheers pal,

Look forward to seeing you at the battlefield :D

maccawozzagod 23-02-2007 16:17

booking up well now, do not assume that you are booked, do not assume you can just turn up and get on.

To guarantee your seat you MUST pm me or speak to me in person. I will also be gathering names at the match tomorrow afternoon. I will be booking the buses tues/wed so get your names down quickly.

macca