Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Season ticket deadline extended (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/season-ticket-deadline-extended-30511.html)

AccyMad 04-05-2007 17:14

Season ticket deadline extended

The deadline for buying season tickets has now been extended to 11th May, good job really as I went up to the club straight from work to renew ours, thinking today was the last day I could do it at the cheaper prices, got there for about 3.40 this afternoon only to find it deserted apart from a couple of tractors and a large black cat:confused:.
I'll try my luck again on Tuesday, only this time I think I'll ring first to make sure there's someone there

fc:stanley 04-05-2007 17:18

Re: Season ticket deadline extended

Do you mean for the special offer for season tickets or season tickets all together, so i couldnt buy one next month without the special price?

John_Timmins 04-05-2007 17:33

no she means the cheeper price

AccyMad 04-05-2007 17:45

Yea, sorry FC, didn't mean to freak anyone out - I meant the deadline for buying at the discount price

harwood red 04-05-2007 17:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by AccyMad (Post 419520)
The deadline for buying season tickets has now been extended to 11th May, good job really as I went up to the club straight from work to renew ours, thinking today was the last day I could do it at the cheaper prices, got there for about 3.40 this afternoon only to find it deserted apart from a couple of tractors and a large black cat:confused:.
I'll try my luck again on Tuesday, only this time I think I'll ring first to make sure there's someone there

Bit of a poor do if you wanted to get tickets for match tomorrow though!!!!!!!!

[email protected] 04-05-2007 20:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by AccyMad (Post 419520)

Everyones gone on the razz in Milton Keynes! :Banane35:

Tin Monkey 04-05-2007 21:11

Pretty poor to be honest. I would use the T word, but I don't want reduce its effectiveness.

I sent off my application form today. I'd have kept my pennies a little longer if I'd have known about the extension. ;)