Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   OSC Website (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/osc-website-32100.html)

maccawozzagod 12-07-2007 18:49

OSC Website

I am pleased to announce that the new OSC site is now up and running with the exception of the forum. The forum will appear sometime over the next few days.

Accrington Stanley - Official Supporters Club

Please have a look around and when the forum is up and running and feel free to leave your comments regarding anything to do with the OSC.

THE INTENTION IS NOT TO REPLACE ACCY WEB at all, but just somewhere that OSC comments can be grouped together. If Accy Web ever goes down temporarily then please use our forum to keep in touch rather than temporary forums.

Big thanks to Matt who has been putting in the hours recently to get the website put together and also thanks to Kipax for the efforts he has put in today for us. Also thanks to Kipax and Julie for all their efforts on the previous site for the last couple of years.

ukcowboy 12-07-2007 18:54

Re: OSC Website

Just had a look at the new OSC site....................have to say its excellent IMO, well done Matty, love the downloads as well!!

maccawozzagod 12-07-2007 18:55

and big thanks to the Z man for all the hours he put on the downloads!

excellent work Zero

John_Timmins 12-07-2007 18:56

its looking good, well done matt

spud 12-07-2007 21:17

Excellent job lads, well done!

harwood red 12-07-2007 22:29

Absolutely brilliant, well done to matt especially and of course to all the others who had input in pulling this together :)

Bazf 12-07-2007 23:09

Very impressive guys. Bookmarked. :D

KIPAX 13-07-2007 00:27

I think its excellent that the minutes from the meetings are on the site for all the members who cant attend. also gives prospective new members an insight into what goes on as they can build a pictures over the months of what the supporters club is all about.... Good stuff... can't be accused of secret meetings now :)

Red-Osbornello 13-07-2007 07:26

Well the whole point of the header underneath the top banner is so noone ever has the excuse of not knowing when the next meeting is. Cheers to all for the nice comments, and constructive criticism is accepted... as long as it's constructive!

Big thanks to KIPAX, Zero & Macca for all the help. Will try and get the Forum up ASAP.

Outback Ozzy 13-07-2007 08:23

Looking good, had a quick peek at work last night, will have a lengthier look today, including signing up.

AccyMad 13-07-2007 09:38

Yea, looks good - well done to all. Have now got Mully as my wallpaper at work :)

Jimbo T Hornblower 13-07-2007 10:05

Ive got the red Stanley with the lightning - quality! They all look good though

Jimbo T :horn8:blower

AccyJay 13-07-2007 10:53

Well done Matt, the site looks great. Thanks for the link.

:D

Red-Osbornello 13-07-2007 11:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by AccyJay (Post 448062)
Well done Matt, the site looks great. Thanks for the link.

:D

No probs mate. Will put that extra stuff on for you... once I receive it :p

Pendle Red 13-07-2007 13:10

Slick Site! I hope you succeed in making it the Best Supporters Club website in the country! Cracking start keep up the good work!:cool:
Are memeberships available tomorrow at the Oakleigh and are kids allowed in on Match Day's?:)