Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Dagenham Game (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/dagenham-game-34114.html)

rishton 11-10-2007 11:35

Dagenham Game

If any one is interested i have two spare seats for the game this sunday please ley me know by pm.

Pendle Red 12-10-2007 13:34

Re: Dagenham Game

2BR are covering it live!
Good Old Dan!:)

harwood red 12-10-2007 22:56

I heard on radio lancs that they are doing full match commentary too on 95.5Fm with cottie .... wow we have a choice now...although I might be in the pub :D

maccawozzagod 12-10-2007 23:24

it would be good if the Crown could have it 'live' on t'wireless in the back room.

harwood red 12-10-2007 23:40

It does say on fishy site keep up to date with stanley in the whats on in the crown this week guide!!

Decided think I might have tomorrow in pub watching england and keep sunday at home to listen to match :)

maccawozzagod 13-10-2007 20:14

it's on the fishy site now that there will be a live feed in the Crown. So I'll be heading there if 'er indoors lets me out!

DAV007 13-10-2007 23:25

Lets do these cockneys.
Its essential for stanley, if we have any hopes of getting out of this division that we beat teams like Dagenham who are still finding their feet in this league.

just printed off the route map - its a bit further than I expected.

Anyone interest, we will be stopping of in the ikea in Milton Keynes for a 'fuel' stop.

COME ON THE REDS!
P.S. Coleman or Bell if your listening, Leyton is desperate to get a game to show what he can do; consider giving the lad a chance as you have given Lee enough. And please realise when making subs, Lee McEvilly is not an impact player, Leyton with his pace IS.
RANT OVER.

AccyMad 14-10-2007 16:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAV007 (Post 481300)
Lets do these cockneys.
Its essential for stanley, if we have any hopes of getting out of this division that we beat teams like Dagenham who are still finding their feet in this league.

just printed off the route map - its a bit further than I expected.

Anyone interest, we will be stopping of in the ikea in Milton Keynes for a 'fuel' stop.

COME ON THE REDS!
P.S. Coleman or Bell if your listening, Leyton is desperate to get a game to show what he can do; consider giving the lad a chance as you have given Lee enough. And please realise when making subs, Lee McEvilly is not an impact player, Leyton with his pace IS.
RANT OVER.

Someone must've been listening to you Dav007. So glad Leighton got his chance today - must admit I was a bit apprehensive what Coley would do with Roscoe being injured but in my opinion he chose the right strike partner for Mully.