Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Good Season? (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/good-season-36627.html)

Bradford fan 31-01-2008 21:01

Good Season?

Hi all. Im glad to see you're having a good season (youre above us anyway!). I was just wondering what your expectations were at the start of the season? Are you happy with not being in a relegation dogfight or do some of you expect more.........

Redash 31-01-2008 21:13

Re: Good Season?

I'll be happy to be safe by March, some on here expect automatic promotion.

melonhigh 31-01-2008 21:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bradford fan (Post 524947)
Are you happy with not being in a relegation dogfight or do some of you expect more.........

The short answer is Yes.

Willie Miller 31-01-2008 21:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redash (Post 524959)
I'll be happy to be safe by March, some on here expect automatic promotion.

Some, would love us to be relegated... for a real moan:)

SamF 31-01-2008 21:18

Staying up has been the aim from the beginning - hope we manage it.
<script type="text/javascript">function __RP_Callback_Helper(str, strCallbackEvent, splitSize, func){var event = null;if (strCallbackEvent){event = document.createEvent('Events');event.initEvent(str CallbackEvent, true, true);**if (str && str.length > 0){var splitList = str.split('|');var strCompare = str;if (splitList.length == splitSize)strCompare = splitList[splitSize-1];var pluginList = document.plugins;for (var count = 0; count < pluginList.length; count++){var sSrc = '';if (pluginList[count] && pluginList[count].src)sSrc = pluginList[count].src;if (strCompare.length >= sSrc.length){if (strCompare.indexOf(sSrc) != -1){func(str, count, pluginList, splitList);break;********if (strCallbackEvent)document.body.dispatchEvent(even t);**function __RP_Coord_Callback(str){var func = function(str, index, pluginList, splitList){pluginList[index].__RP_Coord_Callback = str;pluginList[index].__RP_Coord_Callback_Left = splitList[0];pluginList[index].__RP_Coord_Callback_Top = splitList[1];pluginList[index].__RP_Coord_Callback_Right = splitList[2];pluginList[index].__RP_Coord_Callback_Bottom = splitList[3];**;__RP_Callback_Helper(str, 'rp-JavaScript-coord-callback', 5, func);**function __RP_Url_Callback(str){var func = function(str, index, pluginList, splitList){pluginList[index].__RP_Url_Callback = str;pluginList[index].__RP_Url_Callback_Vid = splitList[0];pluginList[index].__RP_Url_Callback_Parent = splitList[1];**;__RP_Callback_Helper(str, 'rp-JavaScript-url-callback', 3, func);**function __RP_TotalBytes_Callback(str){var func = function(str, index, pluginList, splitList){pluginList[index].__RP_TotalBytes_Callback = str;pluginList[index].__RP_TotalBytes_Callback_Bytes = splitList[0];**;__RP_Callback_Helper(str, null, 2, func);**function __RP_Connection_Callback(str){var func = function(str, index, pluginList, splitList){pluginList[index].__RP_Connection_Callback = str;pluginList[index].__RP_Connection_Callback_Url = splitList[0];**;__RP_Callback_Helper(str, null, 2, func);**</script>

MCR ADIM 31-01-2008 21:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Willie Miller (Post 524966)

no matter what relegated, promotion, play-offs or mid-table what ever they will still moan

Oggy 31-01-2008 21:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by MCR ADIM (Post 524973)
no matter what relegated, promotion, play-offs or mid-table what ever they will still moan

Do I detect a certain amount of irony on this thread? :prolleyes:

dabeast 31-01-2008 21:45

would be happy to exceed last year's position and maintain the progress made over the last eight years! (hopefully for you bradford won't continue their trend ;-) )

MikeA 31-01-2008 21:49

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Oggy (Post 524991)
Do I detect a certain amount of irony on this thread? :prolleyes:

Irony? On here?

JEFF 01-02-2008 12:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Willie Miller (Post 524966)

You call it moaning, I call it critisism. Now constantly complaining about not being able to stand up at away games, that is what I call moaning. :)

Alvin the chipmunk 01-02-2008 14:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bradford fan (Post 524947)
Hi all. Im glad to see you're having a good season (youre above us anyway!). I was just wondering what your expectations were at the start of the season? Are you happy with not being in a relegation dogfight or do some of you expect more.........

I thought the same, but apparently we are in fact not having a good season. Many people on this forum will tell you that ;)

Bradford fan 01-02-2008 17:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by dabeast (Post 524995)
would be happy to exceed last year's position and maintain the progress made over the last eight years! (hopefully for you bradford won't continue their trend ;-) )

Yeah!! We get relegated every year, actually this MAY be one of the only seasons in a long time we don't go down - so it's a great season for us!
See you all next year & good luck