Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Thanks to fans (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/thanks-to-fans-36683.html)

big al 02-02-2008 18:58

Thanks to fans

I've been asked by Mick Schultz & Gary Lewis along with the board of directors, management & players, to pass on a big thank you to all fans for their efforts today in helping to clear the pitch. A full thank you is now on the fishy site. Although the result was not as we would have desired, fans efforts were recognised & appreciated by all in attendance later for the game. Watch out for the photos as Wycombes photographer was busy recording all the hard work.:D:D:D:D:D

Stanleymad 02-02-2008 19:02

Re: Thanks to fans

No worries Big Al, glad to be able to help & least got a taste on how hard the groundstaff actually work:D

Ps i left my shovel & brush up there on ground before leaving:o

big al 02-02-2008 19:25

Maybe the players will double their efforts to return to winning ways knowing how their loyal fans support them especially by rallying round on occasions like this. Know Mick put all tools left around away before the game Stanleymad so sure you will be reunited if you pop in on Monday, if you cant ring the club & leave a message for Mick & Gary.

Jesus_was_A_red_ 02-02-2008 20:12

what an effort from those supporters this morning. What a lack of effort from the players this afternoon.

Grimps 02-02-2008 22:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jesus_was_A_red_ (Post 525991)
what an effort from those supporters this morning. What a lack of effort from the players this afternoon.

yes we all did very well with the ground and then the team let us down again
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused:

Stanleymad 03-02-2008 08:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by big al (Post 525978)
Maybe the players will double their efforts to return to winning ways knowing how their loyal fans support them especially by rallying round on occasions like this. Know Mick put all tools left around away before the game Stanleymad so sure you will be reunited if you pop in on Monday, if you cant ring the club & leave a message for Mick & Gary.

Will do cheers Al, dont suppose club physio will about i kill all over hehehehe:D

Wynonie Harris 03-02-2008 09:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stanleymad (Post 526094)
i kill all over

Yeah, that's how I felt after yesterday's match...but fortunately I managed to restrain myself! ;) :D

fc:stanley 05-02-2008 08:25

Very welcome indeed. Btw is there a link for any of the pictures?