Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Coleman Out Coleman Out (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/coleman-out-coleman-out-36942.html)

depechemode 13-02-2008 16:47

Coleman Out Coleman Out

GET RID OF HIM, NO IDEA , HES USELESS . AM NOT GOING TO ANY GAMES TILL HIS GONE:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Owd Bob 13-02-2008 17:16

Re: Coleman Out Coleman Out

what exactly is it that your trying to say. Just get to the point will you!!!!;)

slerpy 13-02-2008 17:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by depechemode (Post 530536)
GET RID OF HIM, NO IDEA , HES USELESS . AM NOT GOING TO ANY GAMES TILL HIS GONE:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Coleman in, Coleman in !

maccawozzagod 13-02-2008 17:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by depechemode (Post 530536)
COLEMAN OUT

Quote:

Originally Posted by slerpy (Post 530551)
Coleman in !

In, Out, in, out Shake it all about!

you do the Coleyoke and (Aswad) you turn about

that's what its all about!

Owd Bob 13-02-2008 17:28

Anyway, being serious!! You have to admire JC for sticking in there. I half expected him to announce his resignation last night, I suspect many other managers would have done in the same circumstances. But what would that achieve? I doubt if anyone else would work under the same financial constraints.

He is committed to turning things round, and I for one sincerely hope he does.

My only problem is that too many of the squad that started the season have left, although mainly on loan. I believe in stability and a happy group of players, but that is proving difficult at present.

Look at the team that won away at Bradford early in the season, Coley said it was the best ever performance, so why not stick with it?

rude-dog 13-02-2008 17:29

do you support the club or the manager? a proper fan will be there regardless of there thoughts of who is in charge. if only to take part in the demonstrations afterwards!!! hehe

depechemode 13-02-2008 18:20

Iam a true supporter , iv even got my 2 sons supporting the club . They still havnt forgiven me . I just refuse to put myself through another game which will end in defeat and coleman saying how unlucky we where or how he will have all our defence in for extra training . We are still really a nonleague team with a nonleague ground and a nonleague manager . I agree you must remain loyal but I pay my gate money and get nothing in return . Teams come to us and bully us and are in our faces . Lincoln had a good keeper who comands his area and his defence had faith in him as him with his defence . When Wrexham came here they scared the life out of our defence , we are wimps and its only Coleman who cant see it . I still say get rid of him and get someone in who knows this league .

Willie Miller 26-01-2021 19:55

Hi

Crown Grounder 27-01-2021 08:03

Oh ye of little faith!...........If I'm right.....At the end of the 2007/08 season we finished 17th on 51 points. And Mansfield and Wrexham were relegated on 42 and 40 points respectively.......Chester finished 3rd bottom on 47 points......Happy days......

Bob Dobson 27-01-2021 16:32

Coley deserves a statue outside the town hall,

ossy kid 27-01-2021 18:20

Keys to the city {town** whatever that means.

monkey hanger 28-01-2021 10:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Dobson (Post 1249621)
Coley deserves a statue outside the town hall,

no, he deserves the town hall to put his statue in.

Inspector Morse 10-02-2021 10:45

Can we get rid now and bring in someone with experience of finishing the season like a train before its too late?

ferret man 10-02-2021 15:21

We cant get rid of Jurgen Coleman