Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   windass (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/windass-44804.html)

Grimps 06-01-2009 17:31

windass

can we get him in hull will to let him go link with hartlepool i would like to see him in accy shirt he did say not so long a go in papper he as never played at a cupple of grounds why not have a go to get him

SamF 06-01-2009 17:38

Re: windass

Speak proper man.

fc:stanley 06-01-2009 17:45

Grimps has always talked like that on this forum and you learn to understand him and not knowing who he is though the mick shouldnt be taken.

However on the subject, if he was fit enough then he would be a good signing but unfortunatly i dont think he would take such a fall down the league and a big fall in his wages! Good idea though!!

Grimps 06-01-2009 19:20

if you look at my spelling i cant spell im dislecksic so now i will not post again on here sam f

VALAIRIAN 06-01-2009 19:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grimps (Post 666589)
if you look at my spelling i cant spell im dislecksic so now i will not post again on here sam f

Grimps,

Please,please keep on posting!! Not everybody can spell correctly, but in the main we GET YOUR MESSAGES!!!!! This forum is about The Stanley, it is not and English exam!

VALAIRIAN 06-01-2009 20:04

Just been on Sky Sports News, he has gone on loan to Hartlepool.

fatgaz182 06-01-2009 20:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by fc:stanley (Post 666568)
not knowing who he is though the mick shouldnt be taken.

Yeah!! Otherwise he'll give u a 'Burnley Chop'. :eek:

Also I agree that Mick should'nt be taken anywhere with Grimps!

We all now how Afrikanar & Grimps argue :icon_argu and fight :boxing_sm on there travels!!!
:hehetable

Hope to see you saturday cocker on the Darlo game, we can avoid Mick:end: together after my last comment!! :behead:

:tongueout

:thumbsup:

SamF 06-01-2009 20:50

Quote:

Fair play if there is a reason behind it then I apologise, surely you are over reacting though I would assume you would have come across this problem before.

VALAIRIAN 06-01-2009 21:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN (Post 666603)
Just been on Sky Sports News, he has gone on loan to Hartlepool.

Just been interviewed on Sky, says he has not deceided where he is going yet! So maybe Grimps is right

jaysay 07-01-2009 10:04

Quote:

Don't do that Grips, you keep on posting, I'm am slightly dyslexic too. Why not try downloading a spell checker mate, I did and it does help, anyway take no bloody notice, its what to say not how you say it that matters pal

afrikaaner 07-01-2009 12:22

You keep on writing on the forum grimps,never mind about anyone else,we get the drift of what you mean.Me and grimps and carbuncle les all go to accy matches together and grimps is a good mate of mine,we don't have a problem with his dys-dysl-dyles?er spelling lol.It's usually harder to understand him when he speaks than when he writes lol,so you keep on the forum pal.Just as a after thought this part is for FATGAZ.

SEE YOU AT THE FES ON SATURDAY,OH ROAD TO DOOM.:behead:

ACCY TILL I DIE.:hidewall::hidewall::hidewall::hidewall::hidew all::alright::hothothot

afrikaaner 07-01-2009 12:29

Back to the topic of windass,if we had the money to pay his wages he would make a difference to our attack.His age may be against him but if he could knock in the goals for us as he has done for other clubs hen he'd be worth it.Especially if it saved us having to look over our shoulders every season.

ACCY TILL I DIE.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Haggis316 10-01-2009 10:21

Signing for Oldham confirmed. Photo obviously taken in 88th minute.

Prem: Windass future update | Setanta

mab 10-01-2009 10:28

:)Has signed for Oldham.........

Grimps 12-01-2009 22:36

well nice to see windass at oldham against (hartlepool) untill the end of the season may play for them next year as well