Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Bits & Bobs (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/bits-and-bobs-50235.html)

choirboy 31-10-2019 23:28

Re: Bits & Bobs

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whalley Red (Post 1233207)
Not since joining the League.

In the non-league days, we had the legendary Steve 'Hacker' Halford :)

..........Lee Rogerson!:s_evil:

nige b 01-11-2019 18:38

Roger's challenge against I think Notts County was one of the worst I have ever seen straight to the dressing room and straight out of the club never thankfully to be seen again

DAV007 02-11-2019 16:09

Well don't Bolton on there first win of the season

DAV007 02-11-2019 16:10

Well done Bolton on there 1st league win of the season, just 2 more points to get to zero.

Exile on Spencer St 02-11-2019 19:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAV007 (Post 1233302)
Well done Bolton on there 1st league win of the season, just 2 more points to get to zero.

And will it be ‘well done’ when, as I think will happen, they catch up and threaten other teams down near the bottom of the table?

DAV007 03-11-2019 10:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exile on Spencer St (Post 1233309)
And will it be ‘well done’ when, as I think will happen, they catch up and threaten other teams down near the bottom of the table?

Yes it will if they catch up on merit.

Please show love not hate , the worst teams get relegated, the best go up

If Stanley go down its our own fault, especially with only 3 relegation places

Get behind the club

Exile on Spencer St 03-11-2019 12:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAV007 (Post 1233326)
Yes it will if they catch up on merit.
Please show love not hate , the worst teams get relegated, the best go up
If Stanley go down its our own fault, especially with only 3 relegation places
Get behind the club

Don’t post your sanctimonious woke cliches at me.
As far as I know YOU are the only person on here who interprets any comment not agreeing with you as HATE. Grow up.
And don’t presume (a) that I think Bolton will not deserve to survive on their merits and (b) you are the only person who’s behind the club.

DAV007 03-11-2019 17:20

Hi Exile,
I don't want to fall out with you, let's keep it civil.

Bolton deserve credit where it's due

Wynonie Harris 05-11-2019 18:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAV007 (Post 1233338)
Bolton deserve credit where it's due

Bolton will be getting another points deduction the way things are going. Firstly, they didn't fulfill their fixture against Brentford at the end of last season due to their players strike. Secondly, they started this season with a weakened team, giving their early opponents an unfair advantage. Thirdly, they cancelled their fixture against Doncaster with 36 hours notice. If they didn't have a proper, full-strength team, they should never have been allowed to start.

cashman 05-11-2019 19:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris (Post 1233363)
Bolton will be getting another points deduction the way things are going. Firstly, they didn't fulfill their fixture against Brentford at the end of last season due to their players strike. Secondly, they started this season with a weakened team, giving their early opponents an unfair advantage. Thirdly, they cancelled their fixture against Doncaster with 36 hours notice. If they didn't have a proper, full-strength team, they should never have been allowed to start.

agree 100%.

mab 05-11-2019 23:36

BOLTON WONDERERS TICKET ALLOCATION SOLD OUT :) Hundreds of Wanderers fans who were hoping to see Bolton’s first-ever match with the current iteration of Accrington Stanley will be disappointed to learn that all of the club’s 2,500 ticket allocation for Bolton’s trip to Accrington on November 23 has been sold out.
Despite the sizable allocation, it took just 28 hours for all the tickets to sell out and it means that Bolton fans will take up just under half of the Crown Ground, or Wham Stadium, when the two clubs meet later this month.

However, a huge number of supporters have been left disappointed and asking whether or not a larger allocation will be given to Wanderers supporters.
Bolton have faced Accrington Stanley just once in the club’s history, an FA Cup meeting in 1926’s third round as the Trotters went onto win the tournament that year.
However, the Accrington Stanley that Wanderers will face in several weeks time are technically a new club, one that was formed in 1968, two years after the original Stanley had collapsed due to financial woes.

Accrington Stanley’s Crowd Ground holds a capacity of just 5,500 supporters and as Bolton have been given just shy of 2,500 tickets, Accrington fans will only just outnumber Wanderers supporters if the home side bring in a good crowd.
For fans asking whether there will be an increased allocation, don’t hold your breath.
Bolton have been given just over 45% of the tickets for the match and any more would turn effectively the Accrington match into a pseudo home fixture.

It’s obviously a huge shame that fans have missed out as the local derby has clearly drawn a lot of interest but thankfully, there should be ample room for supporters when Accrington come to Bolton in February for the reverse fixture.:)

monkey hanger 06-11-2019 09:31

[QUOTE=mab;1233369]BOLTON WONDERERS TICKET ALLOCATION SOLD OUT :)

hope something is done to stop em turning up on the day to buy stanley area tickets as a neutral. think a no ticket on the day sales policy should apply even if it will be an inconveniance for many including me.

monkey hanger 06-11-2019 09:36

[QUOTE=Wynonie Harris;1233363]. Thirdly, they cancelled their fixture against Doncaster with 36 hours notice.

if they get away with that one then its about time to give up the game. anyone can try it then with even an injury crisis of a couple players out and mystery illness for a few others. at least rovers should get the points as a minimum league sanction.

andyd 07-11-2019 08:56

[QUOTE=monkey hanger;1233377]
Quote:

Originally Posted by mab (Post 1233369)
BOLTON WONDERERS TICKET ALLOCATION SOLD OUT :)

hope something is done to stop em turning up on the day to buy stanley area tickets as a neutral. think a no ticket on the day sales policy should apply even if it will be an inconveniance for many including me.

I said that about the Blackpool game the club in thier wisdom decided to sell on the day idiots if they decide to come get tanked up on the day and turn up ticket or no ticket high profile games for such as Bolton should IMHO be no pay on the day saves money on increased police Bill's hopefully we will sell out before the Saturday.

AccyMad 07-11-2019 09:47

Bolton were given an extra 245 seated tickets yesterday according to their website - they've probably sold all those too