Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Bits & Bobs (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/bits-and-bobs-50235.html)

cashman 17-01-2021 10:44

Re: Bits & Bobs

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taypot (Post 1249182)
They told me that payment is carried over to when postponed game is played, not the next game.

i was told the next away game, so obviously they employ people that know nowt imho.

Mr T 17-01-2021 11:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyd (Post 1249184)
What I ask is what are they doing with all these list tenners ?

All the money spent by you good people comes direct to ASFC.

It's the only income we have at the minute.

The customers services team maybe aren't 100% perfect but given the clubs are paying for their services if more were employed their would be less cental distributions for all clubs.
Think we got around £20k from the last payment.

cashman 17-01-2021 12:04

at least summat good comes out of sheer stupidity. imho

andyd 19-01-2021 10:52

Blackburn rovers and Lincoln city's games tonight both off due to waterlogged pitches.

andyd 21-01-2021 15:23

Cardiff sack Niel Harris 14 months in charge play off place last season but 6 straight defeats sees him shown the door but Chairman expected a top 6 finish so next one please.

StanleyJosh 21-01-2021 15:52

Fleetwood & Wigan both interested in Janoi Donacien on loan.
Plymouth had 50k bid rejected, with Ipswich keen on allowing him to leave only on loan.
Out of contract in summer but Ipswich hold option of another year extension.

andyd 21-01-2021 16:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by StanleyJosh (Post 1249427)
Fleetwood & Wigan both interested in Janoi Donacien on loan.
Plymouth had 50k bid rejected, with Ipswich keen on allowing him to leave only on loan.
Out of contract in summer but Ipswich hold option of another year extension.

They also have to many over age players now in the 22 need to move one on and Donacien is the favourite, seems though that Ipswich are keen to activate his contract extension so possibly looking for someone keen to loan with an option to buy, he cost them £750,000 from us so no wonder they turned Plymouth,s offer down. Could come down to Janoi himself were he wants to go so wouldn't rule us out.

andyd 21-01-2021 16:14

Premiership games all live till the end of February and are saying that they will probably all be live untill season end has they have reluctantly agreed unless which is unlikely the government has a massive U-turn there won't be a return of crowds until next season and even then they could still be subject to restrictions.

Twenty Eight 21-01-2021 18:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyd (Post 1249428)
They also have to many over age players now in the 22 need to move one on and Donacien is the favourite, seems though that Ipswich are keen to activate his contract extension so possibly looking for someone keen to loan with an option to buy, he cost them £750,000 from us so no wonder they turned Plymouth,s offer down. Could come down to Janoi himself were he wants to go so wouldn't rule us out.

Reckon Kayden Jackson's number is up as well. Two forwards signed Harrop from Preston and Thomas from Barnsley. Not signed to warm the bench.

StanleyJosh 21-01-2021 19:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twenty Eight (Post 1249431)
Reckon Kayden Jackson's number is up as well. Two forwards signed Harrop from Preston and Thomas from Barnsley. Not signed to warm the bench.

Harrop more of a Joe Pritchard type player... have you seen Thomas’ goal ratio? Can’t see him being played as a striker surely not

andyd 21-01-2021 19:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twenty Eight (Post 1249431)

Jackson has featured quite regularly under Lambert when fit so I don't think so.

cashman 21-01-2021 19:19

i also doubt it very much

andyd 21-01-2021 19:19

Stockport part company with manager Jim Gannon after 5 years it was a hard decision not results based but culture related that's a new one?

Twenty Eight 22-01-2021 08:29

Jim's old school and I doubt able to be politically sensitive.

andyd 22-01-2021 08:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twenty Eight (Post 1249437)
Jim's old school and I doubt able to be politically sensitive.

Good for him not being a yoke.