Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Steve Hollis released (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/steve-hollis-released-5766.html)

Smiffy16 30-09-2004 09:59

Steve Hollis released

Announced on the website Steve Hollis has been released,

I'll be the first to thank him for a good 5 years at the club and to wish him all the best in the future.......

Willie Miller 30-09-2004 10:40

Re: Steve Hollis released

Instrumental in getting us where we are today with his no nonsense displays at left back.

Good Luck Reg, you've been a legend!

AccyMad 30-09-2004 10:46

Best of luck Steve, wherever to go to they'll be lucky to have you & I for one am sorry to see you go.

Fearon1 30-09-2004 10:54

good luck steve, im sure you wont have a problem finding a new club.

Footiegirl 30-09-2004 12:41

I wish him all the best cos it is wasnt 4 players like him we wouldnt be where we are today. You truly were (and still are) a legend Steve, sorry to see u go!

AccyRed 30-09-2004 14:13

Good luck for the future Steve.

:)

Stanleyman 30-09-2004 18:33

Good luck for the future Reg

God help any wingers who will come up against u in the future

Steve Sumner 30-09-2004 19:25

im sorry to see him go he was a really good player for us and id like to thank him for all the good games

cheers stevie hollis

s-s-c 01-10-2004 08:50

well all i can say is what a shame it is too c him go and i'm sure as it has been stated before he wont have a problem finding another club.

good luck steve :)

s-s-c :)

qualtrough 01-10-2004 15:06

All the very best to a great servant of Accrington Stanley. You proved to us all last season that you could play at Conference level and play damn well! You are part of the recent glorious history of this club and will never be forgotten by the fans for your contribution to the club's success.

Henry Morton 02-10-2004 02:15

Steve Hollis has played a significant part in the elevation of Accrington Stanley to the club's present position near the top of the Conference.

A gentleman, a fine footballer and a credit to the game. I'm very sad that he's now moving on ; the club who are lucky enough to sign him will not only acquire a determined left back - they'll also be getting a potential player-coach who could take them places.

May I join the others who have posted messages (and the hundreds who haven't because they don't have t'interweb) in wishing "Reg" a successful and rewarding future in football.

Thanks again, Stevie Hollis - it's been a pleasure and a privilege knowing you.

luke 02-10-2004 11:59

All the best reg for your future :) You will never be forgotten..

AccyMad 03-10-2004 09:39

Coley was on Radio Lancs Friday night & said that Steve will be getting a testimonial match.