Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Marcus Bettinelli (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/marcus-bettinelli-65310.html)

Fulhamfaninpeace 16-11-2013 17:46

Marcus Bettinelli

Hi, Fulham fan here, firstly well done on the win today. I was just looking to see how you guys feel Marcus Bettinelli is doing at you guys? We have heard very little about him from Fulham since he joined you guys. Anyone fill me in a bit more about how he's done? All the best,
Tom

VALAIRIAN 16-11-2013 17:48

Re: Marcus Bettinelli

Hi Tom,

I am sure that I will not be the only one to say that Marcus has been great for us and will - in my opinion - be a great keeper for you :)

Good luck for the rest of the season :)

carpon 16-11-2013 18:21

Absolute garbage Tom.....;)

Can't kick, cant claim crosses, no positional sense, struggles with his shot stopping, can't marshall his defence......the fact we kept a clean sheet today is nigh on a miracle.;)

Best Jol releases the lad.... I'm sure Beattie might give him a contract due to the fact he seems a nice lad and at least he tries!!:rolleyes:;)

smobile 16-11-2013 18:22

Probably responsible for a good 4 or 5 points this season.

Haggis316 16-11-2013 18:29

Much as I would like to tell a Fulham fan he is pants and should have his contract terminated straight away neither would be true. He was great again at Scunthorpe today and kept them from pulling one back at a key point when they were coming back and would have had time to get something

Chubbyman 16-11-2013 18:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fulhamfaninpeace (Post 1084156)
Hi, Fulham fan here, firstly well done on the win today. I was just looking to see how you guys feel Marcus Bettinelli is doing at you guys? We have heard very little about him from Fulham since he joined you guys. Anyone fill me in a bit more about how he's done? All the best,
Tom

OUTSTANDING ......will make the grade as a top stopper in time to come......can we have him another season please?

teabag 16-11-2013 20:46

another top keeper from london

football19 17-11-2013 11:43

Class - simple

Fulhamfaninpeace 17-11-2013 12:28

Ah. Good, yeah we as a club have a number of really strong young goalkeepers, so it's good to see him doing well, he was on the bench a few times last year in the PL too

yonmon 17-11-2013 15:26

"A bemused and rueful Martin Jol begins to doubt his Managerial expertise as he reads yet another glowing report regarding Marcus Bettinelli's heroics in Stanley colours !.".
http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/M...abrRFx3jim.jpg

....but eventually sticks to his guns and allows the lad to continue to hone his already impressive skills in JB's ever-improving young side !...HOPEFULLY !!.

smudgie 18-11-2013 08:08

Thank god we have him for the season, a class act.

COULD be as good as the legendary Robbie Elliott if he carries on :)

cashman 19-11-2013 14:05

Made a few outstanding saves at scunny on sat, will without doubt in my mind make the grade much higher than us.:) Unless of coarse we get promoted.:D

VALAIRIAN 23-09-2014 19:44

Playing again tonight, though got to say that Cashy will never complain about our refs again..... Talk about knowing the rules :D

Marcus Bettinelli (Fulham) is shown the yellow card on 10 minutes.

Hand ball by Marcus Bettinelli (Fulham).

Heard it all now
:rolleyes:

:) :) :)

lancsdave 23-09-2014 20:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN (Post 1118494)
Playing again tonight, though got to say that Cashy will never complain about our refs again..... Talk about knowing the rules :D

Marcus Bettinelli (Fulham) is shown the yellow card on 10 minutes.

Hand ball by Marcus Bettinelli (Fulham).

Heard it all now
:rolleyes:

:) :) :)

In light of the stories coming out of Fulham that's a case of hard cheese Marcus :D